
No matter where you live, you must understand that this world which you live in does not necessarily work as you think.
无论你生活在哪,你都得明白,你生活的这个世界,不可能完全按照你设想的方式去运转。
The person who you have a crush on may just not be into you.
你喜欢的人可能就是不喜欢你。
The company you want to work in may see you as incompetent.
你想应聘的公司可能看不上你。
The kids brought by your relatives may not behave themselves.
亲戚家的熊孩子可能不会乖乖守规矩。
The family next door may just not stay that quiet.
隔壁的邻居也可能就是不保持安静。
So what would you do?
所以,你会怎么做呢?
Get angry?
生气?
No, I suggest that you don't.
不,还是别了吧。
You will only be showing your incompetency if you do.
你那只是在展示自己的无能。
You must understand: Being angry doesn't do you any good because it changes nothing.
你要明白,生气对你自己来说没有任何好处,因为它改变不了任何事。
If you don't like what's happening, then try to identify the problem and find a way to deal with it.
如果你不喜欢现状,那就去找到问题的根源,然后试着解决它。
That's the only way out.
那才是唯一的出路。
新概念英语第一册美音版041_042-Penny’s Bag
新概念英语第一册美音版085_086-Paris in the Spring.
新概念英语第一册美音版087_088-A Car Crash
新概念英语第一册美音版037_038-Making a Bookcase
新概念英语第一册美音版071_072-He’s Awful
新概念英语第一册美音版073_074-The Way to King Street
新概念英语第一册美音版031_032-Where’s Sally
新概念英语第一册美音版011_012-Is This Your Shirt
新概念英语第一册美音版067_068-The Weekend
新概念英语第一册美音版099_100-Ow
新概念英语第一册美音版045_046-The Boss’s Letter
新概念英语第一册美音版081_082-Roast Beef and Potatoes
新概念英语第一册美音版069_070-The Car Race
新概念英语第一册美音版091_092-Poor Ian
新概念英语第一册美音版053_054-An Interesting Climate
新概念英语第一册美音版029_030-Come In, Amy.
新概念英语第一册美音版023_024-Which Glasses
新概念英语第一册美音版027_028-Mrs. Smith’s Living Room
新概念英语第一册美音版063_064-Thank You, Doctor.
新概念英语第一册美音版035_036-Our Village
新概念英语第一册美音版039_040-Don’t Drop It
新概念英语第一册美音版003_004-Sorry, Sir.
新概念英语第一册美音版093_094-Our New Neighbour
新概念英语第一册美音版015_016-Your Passports, Please.
新概念英语第一册美音版097_098-A Small Blue Case
新概念英语第一册美音版033_034-A Fine Day
新概念英语第一册美音版017_018-How do you do
新概念英语第一册美音版013_014-A New Dress
新概念英语第一册美音版057_058-An Unusual Day
新概念英语第一册美音版049_050-At the Butcher’s
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |