如果你觉得伤害了某个人,或者让他感到伤心了,你会想跟他们说抱歉。这里是一些表示歉意的表达:

I’m (really/ terribly/ so) sorry for being late. It won’t happen again.
我迟到了,(真的/非常/如此)抱歉。这种事不会再发生了。
Please excuse my late response.
请原谅我反应慢了半拍。
I apologise for not calling earlier.
很抱歉没有早一点给你打电话。
I’d like to apologise for not returning your call.
我为没有给你回电话道歉。
My apologies for the delay.
这件事是我给耽搁了,对不起。
Please accept my apology for the inconvenience.
不便之处,请接受我的歉意。
I’m afraid I can’t help you.
恐怕我帮不了你。
Excuse me for interrupting.
对不起,打扰一下。
Sorry about the mess. I didn’t have time to clear it up.
这里很乱,很抱歉。我没有时间去清理。
Forgive me for what I said earlier. I didn’t mean to hurt you.
请原谅我刚才说的话。我不是故意伤害你的。
I shouldn’t have said that. Don’t be mad at me.
我不该那么说。别生我的气。
I was wrong. Can you forgive me?
我错了,你能原谅我吗?
Pardon me for being so rude.
原谅我这么粗鲁。
I regret to inform you that your application has been denied. (formal)
我很遗憾地通知你,你的申请被拒绝了。(正式用语)
I beg your pardon. / Pardon. / Sorry. (used, for example, when stepping on someone’s foot)
我请求你的原谅。/原谅我。/对不起。(举个例子,可以在踩到某人的脚的时候使用)
哈根达斯要推出新的酒精冰淇淋,外媒反响不错
体坛英语资讯:My evolution has just started, says WBA title holder Xu Can
国内英语资讯:Book on Xis discourses on diplomacy published
新鲜事:马斯克的SpaceX又做奇怪的事情了,要把大麻送上太空
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid win in Vitoria to go top, Real Sociedad move fourth
国内英语资讯:China urges U.S. not to abuse force: spokesman
国内英语资讯:China successfully launches new communication technology experiment satellite
中国APP正在失去一群重要用户:印度人
国内英语资讯:China to strengthen tax and fee cut efforts in 2020
想成为自己希望中的那个人,永远都不晚
怎样能让你身心都更强大?
看美国大选辩论学英语系列(二)
英1/3父母蜗居 1/4孩子无单独卧室
体坛英语资讯:All-Asian semifinals set at ITTF mens World Cup
国际英语资讯:Hezbollah leader urges its fighters to attack U.S. soldiers
意总理贝卢斯科尼将辞职 多名议员倒戈
社交网络时代 “好友”虽多密友很少
国际英语资讯:Iran takes final step to end commitments to nuke deal
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses full preparation for 7th census
“雾霾净化塔”在北京开始测试
习近平亚洲之行热词回顾
An Interesting Person 一个有趣的人
妻子和丈夫朋友太熟会影响性生活
爷爷遇到暖心小伙 暖透了!
国内英语资讯:China to up support for innovative literary, artistic groups
心理学家才知道的一些秘密
国际英语资讯:43-hour rescue ends after 36 dead in building collapse in Cambodia
国内英语资讯:Candidates rally support ahead of Taiwan leader, legislative body elections
为了环保,金球奖晚宴首推全素食、红毯还要重复利用
北京拟将冰雪项目列入中小学体育必修课
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |