You're out of both bookshelf space and space for more bookshelves.
你的书架上没有位置,你也没有更多放书架的地方了。
You nearly started crying when your boyfriend suggested donating your old textbooks.
当你的男朋友建议你把旧课本捐赠出去的时候,你几乎要哭了。
Sound familiar? Yes, you -- might just be a book hoarder.
听起来很熟悉?是的,你,可能是一位书籍收藏者。
But so what? If you just can't bear to clear your domicile of all but a shelf of treasured favorites, and you're worried that you're missing out on all the psychological and interpersonal benefits of embracingminimalism, just take a few deep breaths of old book-scented air and remember these 12 reasons to be proud of your book-collecting tendencies.
但是那又怎样?如果你只是不能容忍收拾你家所有地方除了一书架珍贵的收藏,而且你担心会错失所有因接受简约主义而从心理上和人际上获得的益处,那就进行几次深呼吸,呼吸一下充满旧书香气的空气,并牢记你有这12个理由为你藏书的癖好而骄傲。
1. Even your clutter is charming, if it's in book form.
1、如果是以书籍的形式,即使杂乱也是有魅力的。
声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。
2. You may not have read absolutely every book on your shelves yet, but you haven't given up on reading them either. Eventually.
2、你绝对不可能读过你书架上的每一本书,但你也没有放弃去阅读他们。终究你会读完的。
3. Every book you bring home was a writer's labor of love.
3、你带回家的每一本书都是一位作家爱的劳动成果。
4. Who needs Google when you have a whole reference library at your disposal?
4、当你手边有一整个阅览室的书供你参考时,谁还需要谷歌?
5. Your bookshelves are packed with perfect little hiding places for everything you value as much as your books.
5、你的书架上充满了完美的隐藏小地方,可以把那些像对书籍一样令你珍视的一切藏起来。
6. Even the most damaged books can find new life in beautiful DIY projects.
6、哪怕是受损最严重的书籍,自己动手的漂亮设计也能让它们重获新生。
7. Full bookshelves: The most functional and beautiful interior decoration
7、藏书满满的书架:功能最多且最漂亮的室内装饰。
8. When friends come to stay, they will never be without a new book to leaf through.
8、当朋友来家里的时候,他们永远会有新书可以看。
9. Your home will always be filled with the perfume of old books.
9、你家里总是充满着旧书的芳香。
10. Even on the darkest days you can have your very own rainbow.
10、即使在最黑暗的日子里,你也可以有自己的彩虹。
11. When the world economy collapses, and everything stored in the cloud vanishes, you will be prepared. You know, with enough reading material for the next few decades.
11、当世界经济崩溃、存储在云空间的一切消失的时候,你会有所准备。你知道,在未来的几十年里你有足够的阅读材料。
12. You can never have too many books.
12、你拥有再多的书都不会嫌多。
国内英语资讯:Over 100,000 people advise on Chinas draft civil code
早上睡过头,还去上班吗
“7岁还相信圣诞老人”,川普又出幺蛾子了!
国内英语资讯:Intelligent driving bus line put into trial operation in central China
苹果公司真要凉凉?德国也颁布了苹果禁售令!
《断背山》、《闪灵》等影片入选美国国家电影档案
2019年春运火车票开抢 将新增一项功能
国内英语资讯:China to provide assistance to tsunami-hit Indonesia
想把所有事都做好?这可能是种病
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official calls for implementation of Xis speech on reform, opening-up
国内英语资讯:State Council unveils policy support for SME growth
误将考研答案当试卷发放 相关责任人已被停职
国内英语资讯:China to ensure 2019 grain output above 600 mln tonnes
国内英语资讯:Big data, AI help manage traffic in east China city
国内英语资讯:Commentary: Xi-Trump phone talks signal auspicious start for bilateral ties in new year
《海王》连续两周占据中国大陆电影票房榜首
国内英语资讯:Top legislature ratifies SCO convention on countering extremism
当我寻觅真爱
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses improvement in rural life
国内英语资讯:China adopts revised civil servant law to facilitate civil service reform
安吉丽娜朱莉要参加总统竞选?这是认真的嘛...
国内英语资讯:Xi, Trump have telephone conversation, agree to implement consensus in Argentina meeting
国内英语资讯: Top legislature reviews report on marine protection
国内英语资讯:China to give more support to private businesses, small firms
研究表明 我们的目光真的能射出力量!
不吃主食会减寿?研究称可能少活4年,花卷馒头你们好呀
国内英语资讯:Chinas BeiDou officially goes global
本月寿星看过来:十二月出生的人有这些优势
国内英语资讯:China to meet growth target for 2018: senior official
详解詹姆斯所创造的巨大价值
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |