1.Were you qualified for the job?
1.你有足够资格胜任这份工作吗?
How closely did your background match the qualifications for the job?
你的背景与职位要求的匹配程度有多高?
In a competitive job market, candidates that are an exact or a very close match for the job requirements will get the interview.
在竞争激烈的就业市场,如果求职者的背景信息与职位要求十分匹配或接近就能获得面试的机会。
2. Was your application complete?
2.你的求职申请信息是否完整无缺?
Did you provide all the information required on the job application?
你是否已经把所有必备信息都补充至求职申请里面了?
3.Did you make a mistake on your application?
3.在求职申请的过程中是否犯了错误?
Were all the dates of employment you listed on your application correct? Did you list accurate salary information? Did you leave off any information that should have been included? Some employers verify employment history prior to scheduling interviews. That's one reason why it's important to accurately complete your job applications.
申请表上的应聘日期是否填写正确?你是否清晰列明具体的薪资要求?有没有任何被遗漏的信息?某些雇主在安排面试前会着重核实工作经验。这就是该把求职信息填写准确无误的原因了。
4. Did you target your resume?
4.你的简历针对性强吗?
Does your resume showcase skills and accomplishments related to your target job? Is it clear how you added value in your previous jobs, internships, academic projects and volunteer work?
你所提交的简历能否展现所有与你目标职位相关的技能与成就?你所列出的历任职位,实习经验,学术项目以及志愿工作都能清晰地表明你所提升的价值吗?
5. Is your resume organized so that the most relevant content is near the top and can be easily found by the screener?
5.你的简历是否条理清晰,以便招聘者能在显眼的地方看到最相关的内容?
6. Was your cover letter targeted towards the requirements of the specific job you applied for? Did you make it clear that you possessed the desired skills, experience and knowledge to get the job done?
6.你的求职信是否满足特定的职位要求?你是否清晰地列出了个人技能要求,经验与知识以便完成任务?
7. Was your cover letter long enough to make a compelling case, but no so dense that the recruiter glossed over it?
7.求职信的篇幅是否足够长,以达到令人信服的效果,但排版是否过密让雇主错过了?
Ideally, your letters should be 3 - 5 paragraphs long, with none of those paragraphs longer than 8 lines. Be sure to leave white space between paragraphs.
理想情况下,你的求职信应该达到3-5个自然段的长度,每个段落不多于8行。另外请注意在段与段之间留出空白位置。
8. Were all your application documents error free and well written?
8.你的所有的求职文件都毫无瑕疵,书写准确了吗?
Have you asked others to review and proofread your resume and cover letter?
你有否请求他人为你审阅和校对简历和求职信的内容?
9. Did you mobilize your network to find any contacts on the inside of your target employer who might put in a good word for you?
9.你是否发动身边的好友,联系任何一位潜在雇主的同事为你美言几句?
10. What did your references say?
10.你的职业推荐人的立场如何?
If you were asked to provide employment references, the employer might have checked with them prior to scheduling an interview. It's important to know that your references are going to give you a good recommendation.
如果公司要求提供推荐信,雇主有可能会在安排面试前先把推荐信核查一遍。所以你得保证你的推荐人都能为你的求职产生正面的影响。
体坛英语资讯:AC Milan knock out Torino 4-2 to reach Coppa Italia semi-finals
国内英语资讯:Italian FM hails Chinas move of sending expert team, medical supplies
体坛英语资讯:Striker Barbosa signs five-year deal with Flamengo
体坛英语资讯:Inter knock out Fiorentina 2-1 to reach Coppa Italia semifinals
国际英语资讯:UN-sponsored side events at headquarters in New York canceled
国际英语资讯:Australian PM calls for coronavirus calm in speech to nation
奥斯卡红毯:一场高级定制品牌之间的较量[1]
体坛英语资讯:Olympic womens football qualifiers re-scheduled amid Team China quarantine
国内英语资讯:Temporary hospitals play key role in curbing virus spread in Wuhan: expert
在家办公如何提高工作效率?
你知道吗?其实我们看到的最终演员阵容,不是最初定下的那些人
体坛英语资讯:Playmaker Boschilia leaves Monaco for Brazils Internacional
2017年奥斯卡:最佳演员们谁最惴惴不安?
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: U.S. travel ban triggers wide doubt, condemnation from Europe
体坛英语资讯:Roundup: Nadal, Wawrinka hang in on day 8 of Australian Open
The Importance of Green 绿色的重要性
那些让人印象深刻的文化差异
体坛英语资讯:Setien needs improvements as Barca face Leganes in the Copa del Rey
国内英语资讯:Chinese government allocates 117 billion yuan for epidemic control
国内英语资讯:3rd CIIE to introduce public health exhibitors
巴西官员确诊,曾见过特朗普,白宫:总统不用接受检测
国内英语资讯:Cambodian PM congratulates China on progress in containing COVID-19 spread
韩剧风靡中国带来的启示
春天提早到来了,但这是个坏消息
外交部:中方将通过五方面举措助力全球抗疫斗争
国内英语资讯:China strengthens fiscal support for poor people hit by epidemic
国内英语资讯:Chinas expert team, medical supplies fly into Rome
国际英语资讯:Diary in Rome: Lockdown restrictions are real, not a joke
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China says its COVID-19 peak is over
世卫组织宣布新冠肺炎为全球性流行病
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |