【课文内容】
Simon, would you like to visit your cousin Bob in the city this weekend?
西蒙,你想这周去探望你的堂兄鲍勃吗?
Sorry. Ddd, I dont like going to the city. There are too many cats.
对不起。爸爸,我不想去城市。那里有太多的猫。
How about you, Peter?
彼特,你呢?
Dad, I dont want to go either. There is nowhere to play.
爸爸,我也不想去。那里没有地方玩。
Dad, can I go there? Ive never been to a big city.
爸爸,我能去那儿吗?我从没去过大城市。
Of course you can. Ill help you get things ready.
当然可以。我会帮你准备好东西的。
【读读演演】
Please remember us to your cousin Bob.
去你堂兄鲍勃那别忘我们。
Dont worry. Dad, I will.
不要担心。爸爸,我会的。
Im going to see my cousin soon. How happy I am!
我将要去看我的堂兄了。我好开心啊!
He must be somewhere here.
他一定在这里的某个地方。
Bob? Where are you? Im your cousin.
鲍勃?你在哪?我是你的堂兄。
Shh. Im here. Dont let the cat hear you.
嘘。我在这。不要让猫听到你。
I cant get in. Its too small.
我不能进去。它太小了。
Come inside. Its very small.
进来。它很小。
Whos talking?
谁在说话?
I cant get in. Its too small.
我不能进去。它太小了。
Hurry up!
快点!
Can we play outside now?
我们现在能出去玩了吗?
No, you cant. The cat is outside.
不,你不行。猫在外面。
When can we play outside?
什么时候我们能出去玩?
In the evening. We have to wait.
在晚上。我们不得不等一下。
I want to go home. I dont like this place.
我想要回家。我不喜欢这个地方。
But you just came.
但是你才刚来。
I want to go home.
我想要回家。
You have to wait.
你不得不等一下。
【听读回答】
Simon is a lovely mouse. He always lives in the country. He lives in a big house. Every day after 8, he comes out to play.
西蒙是一只可爱的老鼠。他一直住在乡村。他住在一个大房子里。每天8点之后,他外出游玩。
One day Simon came out and saw a very big black cat sleeping on the safa. Simon didnt like the cat. So he put a large bag over the cats head. He wated to catch the big cat with the big bag.
一天西蒙外出看见一个大黑猫睡在沙发上。西蒙不喜欢猫。所以他拿了个大袋子放在猫的头上,他想要用大袋子把猫抓住。
Suddenly, Simon shouted, A big mouse! and the cat quickly jumped up, but he jumped into the big bag. He wanted to get out, but he couldnt.
突然,西蒙大叫:一只大老鼠!之后猫迅速的跳起,但是他跳进大袋子。他想要出去,但是他不能了。
Simon saw the cat was in the bag. He ate some cheese and drank a little juice. When it was dark, he went to bed still with a big piece of cheese in his hand.
西蒙看见猫在袋子里。他吃了一些奶酪,喝了一点橘汁。当天黑了之后,他手里仍然带了一大块奶酪上床。
【唱唱跳跳】
Simon Paul, Simon Paul.
西蒙保罗,西蒙保罗。
Came and see.
过来看看。
A big cat is sleeping behind the tree.
一个大猫在树前睡觉。
We can sing. We can dance.
我们可以唱歌。我们可以跳舞。
We can have a good time for hes asleep.
我们可以享受美好时光因为他在睡觉。
研究:人们到35岁开始厌倦工作
国内英语资讯:Top graft-buster stresses strict inspection at grassroots level
美文阅读:生活的唯一败笔,就是重蹈覆辙
国际英语资讯:Interview: Brexit will not harm UK economy, argues UKIP founder
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislator wants full role of lawmakers
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Trumps plan to end young immigrants protection program reignites hot debate
体坛英语资讯:Netherlands grabs last straw in World Cup qualifying
体坛英语资讯:Its been a really great ride, says Sharapova after US Open defeat
奥巴马留给特朗普的“卸任信”遭曝光,他都说了啥?
体坛英语资讯:Herrera, Duenas cut from Mexico squad for World Cup qualifier
如何提高记忆力
川普据信将宣布终止延缓遣返梦想生,有人拟抗议
国际英语资讯:Syrian army breaks 3-year IS siege to Deir al-Zour
'Sea dragon' fossil is 'largest on record' “史上最大”鱼龙化石体积
国际英语资讯:S. Korea conditionally approves initial green audit on THAAD site
“南北买菜差异”大讨论
国际英语资讯:Third baby on the way for Queen Elizabeths oldest grandson
国内英语资讯:Xi stresses China-Mexico strategic synergy
老外在中国:格斗孤儿用拳击与命运抗争
霉霉新歌MV怼遍新仇旧恨,“钻石洗澡水”价值不菲
体坛英语资讯:Kenyas Olympics body sets poll date
国内英语资讯:Witnesses recall compatriotic feeling in people-to-people communication across Taiwan Strait
10招帮你应对开学季
国内英语资讯:Chinese top political advisor meets Burundi senate speaker
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: BRICS representatives call for freer global market against protectionism
柬埔寨反对党领袖被控叛国
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislator meets with Burundi senate speaker
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Xi chairs summit to set course for next golden decade of BRICS
国内英语资讯:Xi calls for solidarity among emerging economies, developing nations
国务院办公厅印发通知 防控义务教育学生失学辍学
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |