
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us what they did to avoid freezing to death. Here are the tricks they think will actually make you feel warmer.
我们让BuzzFeed社区的用户告诉我们,他们是用什么方法来避免自己在冬天被冻坏的。以下是一些他们认为确实能帮助你取暖的技巧。
1. Leave your electric blanket on the lowest setting while you sleep.
在睡觉的时候把电热毯开到最低档。
"Get a heating blanket, put it under your sheets, and turn it on about 15 minutes before you go to bed. You can leave it on the lowest setting all night. Then put your clothes under your blankets while it's still on in the morning so they aren't cold!" —annat438173412
“把电热毯放在床单的下面,在你上床前15分钟打开电热毯。你可以一整晚都把它调成最低档。然后在早上电热毯还开着的时候,你可以把衣服放在电热毯下面,这样你的衣服就不会冷冰冰的了。”
2. Blow-dry your whole body.
吹干你的身体。
"I use a hair blow-dryer on all of my body. It's perfect before climbing into a cold bed." —j42f415ef1
“我会用吹风机吹干全身,在爬上冰冷的床之前这样做简直太完美了。”
3. Toss your clothes in the dryer for a few minutes.
把你的衣服扔进烘干机几分钟。
"Put your underwear in the dryer for 10 minutes before you get dressed. It really keeps me warm!" —emmakloepfer
“在你穿衣服之前,把内衣物扔进烘干机烘10分钟。这真的能让我感到温暖!”
4. Run your wrists under hot water to allow your whole body to warm up faster.
用热水冲你的手腕,来让你全身很快暖起来。
"My uncle, who is on ski patrol, told me that the easy access to veins in your wrists allows the warmed-up blood to travel through your body, making you feel warmer after just a few seconds." —kaelenmariec
“我的叔叔是滑雪救护队的一员,他告诉我一个简单的办法,手腕上的静脉可以促使升温的血液流过你的身体,几秒钟后,你就会感到变暖了。”
5. Warm up with a hot potato.
用一个热土豆来取暖。
"What my mother used to do when we were kids was put a potato in the microwave for 20 secs and have us hold it when walking somewhere cold." —gracegloriag
“在我们还是孩子的时候,我母亲过去常常会把一个土豆放在微波炉里加热20秒,然后让我们走去比较冷的地方时手里握着热土豆。”
6. Start slurping hot sauce packets.
吃辣椒酱包。
"Any kind of spicy food. Trust me." —elizabethg4ed69df38
“相信我,任何辛辣的食物都行。”
7. Hack your mind.
改变想法。
"I remind myself that nothing is colder than unheated hostel showers in Ireland during the winter. I really do get warmer." —laurenc4c28017be
“我提醒自己,在冬天,没有什么比在爱尔兰没有暖气的旅馆淋浴更冷了。这么想之后,我确实感到变暖了。”
8. Opt for taking a bath over showering.
选择泡澡而不是淋浴。
"Soak in a bath. You absorb the heat from the water and retain it once you get out. It also helps if the cold messes with your circulation." —erenah
“泡个澡吧。你可以从水中吸收热量,当你出水时你的身体也会保持这种热量。在你被冻得血液无法正常循环时,这个方法也很有效。”
9. Let down ALL your hair.
放任你的所有毛发生长。
"I just let my leg hair grow out. Free fur coat ya know." —karab49bc883b8
“我会让我的腿毛肆意生长,你知道,就跟免费的毛皮大衣一样。”
10. Do something that makes you blush.
做一些让你脸红的事情。
"I usually do something to intentionally embarrass myself, and then I instantly start sweating from a full-body blush." —brgardiner
“我通常会故意做一些让自己尴尬的事情,然后我全身通红立马开始出汗。”
11. Consider talking to your doctor about getting a prescription.
考虑和你的医生谈谈,拿个处方。
"I have Raynaud's (along with rheumatoid arthritis). For those suffering from extreme coldness, it is a great option to talk to your doctor about." —livvey
“我患有雷诺氏病(以及类风湿性关节炎)。对于那些遭受极度寒冷的人来说,和你的医生聊聊是一个很好的选择。”
12. And finally, relaaaaaaaaxx.
最后一点,放松。
"Relax your muscles. If they are tight your mind will know you're cold. By relaxing them your brain thinks you're comfortable." —theevilestsquirrel
“放松你的肌肉,如果你的肌肉紧绷,你的大脑就会知道你感觉很冷。放松你的肌肉,你的大脑会认为你很舒适。”
国际英语资讯:UN envoy says South Sudanese desire for peace palpable, urges politicians to respond
国内英语资讯:Licensed social workers in Shanghai hits record high
体坛英语资讯:FIFA agrees to work with Qatar on 48-team World Cup in 2022
国内英语资讯:China, Uganda lift ties to comprehensive cooperative partnership
新发现一种细菌,竟然能帮忙减压,上班族的福音?
体坛英语资讯:Loew announces substantial changes for German football, facing last battle?
国际英语资讯:My deal or no deal, defiant PM May says in Brexit speech to the nation
你捡到钱包会还给失主吗?调查显示,钱包里钱越多归还率越高
替孩子去拼!美国“扫雪机父母”成主流
想获得理想工作?面试时千万不要说这七句话
国内英语资讯:China, Africa eye a community of shared future via cooperation
国际英语资讯:Brazilian president revokes decree easing gun control
国内英语资讯:China considers tough law against faulty vaccines
你每周吃掉一张信用卡大小的塑料
体坛英语资讯:Brunei disqualify from FIFA World Cup qualifiers depite 2-1 over Mongolia
关于小飞象你不知道的10件事
神经学家解读:什么是偏头痛
国际英语资讯:Pompeo attends Mideast summit in Jerusalem
体坛英语资讯:Interview: Chinese companies can be key player in African football-related business: Lagardè
体坛英语资讯:Team spirit is secret to Chinas victory: chess grandmaster Shen Yang
体坛英语资讯:Zidane promises Real Madrid players a clean slate for the last 11 games of the season
国际英语资讯:2 policemen killed in Pakistan shooting
国内英语资讯:Xi meets model civil servants
国内英语资讯:President Xi meets Harvard president
坐船有助于改善睡眠?
国内英语资讯:Disciplinary inspectors urged to fulfill duty of political supervision
国内英语资讯:China-France bilateral trade volume hits record high in 2018
The Image of China 中国的形象
国际英语资讯:U.S. Fed leaves rates unchanged, plans to end balance sheet runoff at end of September
为什么有些人那么招蚊子?
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |