虽然吵架这种行为很粗鲁,粗口也很难听,尤其是美眉讲粗口还会破坏形象,但在某些情况下,不还口是不行的。难免有一天我们会遇上与老外吵架的情形,所以吵架用语我们也得储备一下,以备不时之需。
1. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
2. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
3. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不想再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost. 滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢货!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 你脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我受够了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
Glass-bottomed bridge, cancer risk for HRT and 120-year-old man 世界最长玻璃桥开放,荷尔蒙替代疗法增患癌风险,印度教120岁僧人
Earth-like planet, Pink cockatoo dies at 83 类地行星,83岁风头鹦鹉逝世
A bitter pill to swallow 不得不吞的苦药
The last/final straw 忍无可忍,使人最终崩溃的一击
Alligator takes boy and Tate Modern extension 鳄鱼拖走小男孩,泰特现代美术馆扩建完工
One good turn deserves another 以德报德,礼尚往来
Brexit and Hockney's art 英国脱欧公投后进展,大卫·霍克尼艺术展
California wildfires and cloned animals 加利福尼亚州野火,克隆动物衰老过程正常
Drama queen 小题大做的人
India's sewer workers and British school standards 印度下水道工人施工安全,英国在校生学习成绩下降
The cost of protecting the environment, Juno space probe 保护环境付出的代价,“朱诺”木星探测器
A recipe for disaster 后患无穷
Barefaced 厚颜无耻的
In the blink of an eye 一眨眼之间
White / blue-collar worker 白领,蓝领
Burn a hole in your pocket 有钱不花难受
Test the water 试探,摸底
Axe to grind 别有用心
Canada wildfire and NASA discovery 加拿大林火,美国国家航空航天局发现系外行星
To make a mountain out of a molehill 小题大做
Russian athletes and friendly robots 俄罗斯运动员服用兴奋剂,“合作机器人”
Off the hook 脱身
Knee-jerk reaction 本能反映
Close, but no cigar 几近成功
Going forward 从今往后
The university of life 生活经历
IOC on Russian doping and hot June 奥委会就涉俄兴奋剂事件报告进展,六月高温破纪录
Crash course 速成课
Antibiotics and escalator etiquette 美国人过多使用抗生素,伦敦地铁扶梯礼仪
To fall at the first hurdle 跌倒在第一关
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |