该怎么办呢?
I don't know what to do。
I don't know what to do. (该怎么办呢?)
Don't worry, I'll help. (别担心,我来帮你。)
I'm at a loss as to what to do. (我真不知该怎么办才好。)
I'm unable to decide for myself. (我一个人决定不了。)
What shall I do? (怎么办?)
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do? *be supposed to “计划做……”。
What am I supposed to do? (我该怎么办?)
I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. (我也不知道。放松点儿,我会帮助你的。)
What am I going to do?
What should I do?
这下可麻烦了。
We are in trouble。
We can't finish our proposal in time. (我们不能按时完成计划了。)
We are in trouble. (这下可麻烦了。)
We're in big trouble. *进一步强调不知如何是好的心情。
那很麻烦。
It's a hassle. *hassle “麻烦的事情,苦战”。
Do you like the new computer system? (你喜欢这种新计算机系统吗?)
No, it's a hassle. (不喜欢,它很费劲。)
It's a pain in the neck。
It's a pain in the ass. *低俗的说法。
It's a lot of trouble。
这真是个难题。
It's really a difficult problem。
What should we do? (我们该怎么办?)
I don't know. It's really a difficult problem. (我不知道。这真是个难题。)
It's big problem。
我不知道说什么才好。
I don't know what to say。
I'm at a loss as to what to say. (我不知道说什么才好。) *at a loss “困惑不解,茫然不知所措”。
这下可难住我了。
You got me。
I have a full house. (〈打牌中的〉我是同花顺。)
You got me. (这下可难住我了。)
I don't know。
I guess you're right. (我想你是对的。)
You win. (你赢了。)
That beats me。
他特招人讨厌。
He's a nuisance. *nuisance“难对付的人,麻烦的人”。
自作自受。
You asked for it. *“自己给自己找麻烦”。
哎哟!
Oops! *表示困惑、遗憾的心情,或吃惊和轻度欢喜。
You're stepping on my foot. (你踩着我脚呢。)
Oops! I'm sorry. (哎哟!对不起。)
I made a mistake. (我犯了一个错。)
My mistake. (是我的错。)
噢!不!
Oh, no!
Oh, no! I missed the flight. (噢!不!赶不上飞机了。)
You did? (真的?)
Ah, man! *man 表示兴奋的和吃惊的口语说法。
Oh, my goodness!
Oh, my gosh!
Good heavens!
这正是难点。
That's the hard part。
We have to decide what to do. (我们得决定什么做。)
That's the hard part. (这正是难点。)
That's the difficult part。
我感到内疚。
I feel guilty. *有罪恶感。
I feel guilty. I was mean. (我太刻薄了,我感到很内疚。)
Don't worry about it. (不必为那事担心了。)
I feel bad about it. *虽然很在意,但还不致于有罪恶感。
I feel horrible。
It's all my fault. (都是我不好。)
I feel terrible。
你看来很困惑。
You look puzzled. *puzzle “使……窘困”、“使……糊涂”。
You look puzzled. (你看来很困惑。)
I can't understand this machine. (我弄不明白这台机器。)
You look confused. (你看上去很困惑。)
那个念头总是萦绕着我。
The idea haunts me. *haunt “不断缠绕在心头的”、“萦绕在脑海中的”、“使心烦的”。
I can't get rid of the idea。
I can't get it out of my mind。
国内英语资讯:Chinese president arrives in Rwanda for state visit
国内英语资讯:Senegalese officials, experts speak highly of Chinese presidents state visit
体坛英语资讯:Maguire and Ali book Englands semifinal place
为什么不该在睡觉时给手机充电?
国际英语资讯:Russian, Jordanian FMs discuss possible cooperation on Syria
国内英语资讯:China, Rwanda vow to write new chapter in bilateral ties
体坛英语资讯:Five things that shook the World Cup
加拿大多伦多枪手击中14人,2人遇害
你的脚透露你的个性 为你揭开“足尖密码”
国际英语资讯:Interview: Rwandan president says Rwanda-China ties stronger, Belt and Road Initiative promo
国际英语资讯:UN urges Africa to develop regulations to spur e-commerce growth
国际英语资讯:Feature: Longing for peace, Yemens displaced families struggle to survive
体坛英语资讯:Deschamps: France can get even better
川普将在白宫主持“美国制造”展览
体坛英语资讯:Juventus sign Real Madrid forward Ronaldo for 112 million euros
国内英语资讯:China, UAE to boost Belt and Road cooperation
为什么男性感冒好的要比女性快?
体坛英语资讯:Martinez laments lack of magic as Belgium lose to France in World Cup semi
美国将对非洲投资10亿美元
体坛英语资讯:Hainan Golf Open to host 30 domestic and international events in 2018
体坛英语资讯:Badminton: Chinese shuttler Chen Yufei advances to final of 2018 Indonesia Open
去门口取快递,来的是一匹“真机小黄马”!
The Little Making 小制作
国内英语资讯:Xi orders thorough investigation into vaccine case
体坛英语资讯:France win a game of narrow margins to march on Moscow again
体坛英语资讯:France into World Cup final after 1-0 win over Belgium
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official urges better law enforcement and judicial work
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China battles floods in northern regions
国内英语资讯:China, UAE agree to lift ties to comprehensive strategic partnership
40岁前请先掌握这些技能
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |