1. Do it yourself, then.
既然如此,你自己来吧。【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】
举例:
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
这可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己来呗。
2. That's more like it.
这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】
举例:
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那么说话!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it.
那这像话。
3. That's going too far.
太过分了!
举例:
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: That's going too far.
那太过分了!
4. See. / I told you .
我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】
举例:
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就这么说。
5. So what?
那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】
举例:
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你没系安全带。
B: So what?
那又怎样?
6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.
就指望你了。【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】
举例:
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
当然,我会来看你演讲的。
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了。
7. Do something ! / Don't just sit there!
想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)
举例:
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
8. Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】
举例:
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.
别装傻了。
举例:
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
别装傻了!
10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
举例:
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
这就是。你有什么要说吗?
拉斯维加斯取消深夜结婚
英国一学者呼吁:该把上网视为基本人权
国内英语资讯:China issues guideline for high-quality trade development
今天是英国夫妻“吵架日”
新创意:这家公司用温室气体做伏特加,碳足迹为负!
体坛英语资讯:Kenya mens sevens rugby team seeking Olympic debut
国际英语资讯:Palestinian president refutes U.S. recognition of Israeli settlements in message to UN gathe
国内英语资讯:China to advance centralized medicine procurement, use
看电影时有没有遇到过这些“影院怪人”?
苹果取消香港澳门免费退货政策
国内英语资讯:China plans new meteorological satellites
国内英语资讯:China-made detecting aircraft for remote sensing delivered
学校应不应该强制开设游泳课?
国际英语资讯:Japanese govt may include more part-time workers in pension system
深圳拥堵路口“冲绿灯”也罚款
一周热词榜(8.27-9.2)[1]-9.2)
国内英语资讯:Chinas financial market to remain attractive for foreign capital: UBS economist
体坛英语资讯:Three elite Kenyan runners suspended for doping
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: New European Commission approved by EU lawmakers
消除家庭暴力:法国颁布多项举措
国内英语资讯:Xi stresses cultivating new type of military personnel
中俄“海上联合-2016”军事演习
人工智能帮助科学家在纳斯卡线条中发现新的人形地画
体坛英语资讯:Los Angeles FC coach Bradley wins 2019 MLS Coach of the Year
深圳6平米“鸽子房”被判违规
伊朗核问题风波再起
国内英语资讯:China, Suriname vow to promote cooperation
国际英语资讯:Turkish president urges Islamic world to help quake-hit Albania
体坛英语资讯:DPR Korea lifts womens soccer title, China cruises to womens basketball victory
The Best Situation 最好的状态
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |