1.What can I do for you?
1.有什么能效劳的吗?
S:Good morning,sir.What can I do for you?
先生,早安,有什么能效劳的吗?
C:I'm just browsing around. S:Please take your time.
我只是随便逛逛. 那么请慢慢看.
2.Are you looking for something?
2.你要找些什么吗?
S:Are you looking for something?Madam?
你要找些什么吗?小姐?
C:Well,yes.I just wonder whether you have tie rack here.
是的,我正想问你们有没有领带架.
S:Certainly,madam.Would you mind coming over here?
当然有,小姐,请往这边走
3.Pardon me
3.请再说一遍
S:Good morning,sir.May I help you?
早晨好,先生. 我能效劳吗?
C:I want a telephoto lens.Do you have one here?
我想要一个远摄镜头,你们有吗?
S:Pardon me. C:I want a telephoto lens.
请你再说一遍.我想要一个远摄镜头.
S:I'm sorry,I don't understand.Just a moment,please.
对不起,我听不明白,麻烦你等一下.
4.Good morning,Miss Bruce.The same as usual?
4.早安,布鲁斯小姐,照惯例吗?
S:Good morning,Miss Bruce.A loaf of brown bread as usual?
早安,布鲁斯小姐.跟往常一样要一条面包吗?
C:Yes,please,Amy.Here's your money.
对,爱美,这是货款.
This is my friend Jenny. Would you give her a cheese cake?
她叫珍妮,是我的朋友,请给她一个芝士蛋糕好吗?
I highly recommended it to her.
我曾大力推荐她要这个.
S:An excellent choice!Our cheese cakes are very famous.
明智的选择,我们的芝士蛋糕是很有名的.
5.Our business time is from...to...
5 我们的营业时间是...
C:I've got an appointment today,but I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon.
我今天有一个重要的约会,但明下午便要离开.
Do you think I have enough time to buy souvenirs?
你认为我有足够时间选购纪念品吗?
S:Sure,sir.We open at nine o'clock sharp in the morning.
当然有,先生.我们早上九时正开始营业.
You can bring along your luggage and do your shopping here.
你只要带着行李来购物便成了.
We'll be more than happy to serve you.
我们非常乐意为你服务.
Besides,it's near the airport here.
再者,这里离机场挺近.
C:That's great!Thanks a lot.See you tomorrow.
那太好了!谢谢你,明天见.
6.Would you please wait for a while?
6 请等一会儿好吗?
C1:Can you tell me how to use it?
你能告诉我怎样用这个吗?
S:Sure,madam. C2:(Looks at the salesgirl impatiently)
当然可以,夫人.(不耐烦地盯着售货员)
S:I'm sorry,sir.Would you please wait for a while?
对不起,先生,请稍等一会好吗?
I'll be with you as soon as possible.
我会尽快为你服务.
在美国享受异域情调的圣诞狂欢
圣诞节的菜谱:圣诞西式烤火鸡怎么做
Niels and the Giants
万圣节英语手抄报图片:Jack O'Lanterns in Beijing
THE BUCKWHEAT故事
The Ant and the Chrysalis
英文名著精选阅读:《傲慢与偏见》第11章 第4节
2011年美国总统奥巴马感恩节公告(双语)
英文名著精选阅读:《傲慢与偏见》第二十七章
Story of the Seven Simons
英文名著精选阅读:《小妇人》第四章:负担 第2节
【留美日记】暖人心的Buddy Walk
The Dog, the Cock, and the Fox
英文名著精选阅读:《红字》第八章(下)
在澳洲,与世界一起饕餮圣诞
圣诞节的室内装饰:圣诞树的由来
英文名著精选阅读:《傲慢与偏见》第七章 第5节
英文名著精选阅读:《小妇人》第二章:圣诞快乐 第5节
英文小短文精选(8)
英文名著精选阅读:《红字》第二十二章(上)
I Want Her to go Nuts
节日英语:西方情人节的由来
The Two Brothers
英文名著精选阅读:《红字》第十七章(上)
Senior Class
The Magic Swan
Hans the Mermaids Son
The Magic Moneybag
双语美文:我笔下的奇异世界
The Prince and the Three Fates
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |