如果面试后的一两周内都还没有得到通知,你也可以打电话去问问,这样能让自己心中有数,当然也可以写信或发Email去查问。我们这里所讲的主要是如何打电话询问面试结果。
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
I am just calling to follow up on the status of the position.
我打电话只是想问一下这个职位的招聘情况。
I am just calling to see if you have made any decision concerning the position.
我打电话只是想知道对于这个职位你们是否已经做出了决定。
If you have made a decision concerning / about / with regard to the Sales Manager position, ......
如果关于销售经理一职你已经作出了决定,……
Do you know ( / have any idea) when you might arrive at a decision?
你知道你们大概什么时候会作出决定吗?
CONVERSATIONS 会话
(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)
Dialogue 1
A: Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please?
A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?
I: This is Mrs Smith.
I: 我就是史密斯。
A: Mrs Smith, how do you do? This is Sunlin. I interviewed with you a few days ago.
A: 史密斯女士,你好,我是几天前和你面试过的孙林。
I: Yes, Mr. Sun.
I: 是的,孙先生。
A: I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position.
A: 我打电话只是想问一下销售经理这个职位的招聘状况。
I: We haven’t made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple we are looking at, including you.
I: 我们还没有做任何决定呢,但我们已有几个人选,其中包括你。
A: I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional information you need, please call me at any time.
A: 我知道了。是这样,我对这个职位非常感兴趣。如果你还需要别的资料,请随时打电话给我。
I: I certainly will. Thank you for calling.
I: 当然会的,谢谢你打来电话。
A: Thank you very much, too.
A: 我也非常感谢你。
Dialogue 2
A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?
A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
I: Speaking.
I: 我就是。
A: Hi, Mrs Smith, this is Sunlin. You interviewed me a few days ago.
A: 你好,史密斯女士,我是孙林,几天前你面试过我。
I: I know, can I help you?
I: 我知道了,你有什么事吗?
A: I am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning the Sales Manager position.
A: 我只是想知道关于销售经理一职你们是否已经做出了决定。
I: Unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. So we haven’t made any decision.
I: 很抱歉,我们一直在忙着一个就要到期的工作,所以还没有作任何决定。
A: Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?
A: 那你知道你们什么时候会作出决定吗?
I: I hope by next weekend.
I: 我希望是在下个周末之前吧。
A: All right, thank you.
A: 那好,谢谢你。
I: You are welcome. Goodbye.
I: 不客气,再见。
A: Goodbye.
A: 再见。
双语两会:政府工作报告十大民生亮点
国内英语资讯:China calls for U.S. restraint on trade protectionism
体坛英语资讯:Portuguese, German athletes win Havana Triathlon
2018年全国两会热点前瞻
Pollution Problem 污染问题
Wearable tech aids stroke patients 可穿戴“电子皮肤”助中风病人康复
A Boy Makes History 一个创造历史的男孩
体坛英语资讯:Bayerns Coman sidelined several weeks
体坛英语资讯:Copa Libertadores to drop home and away final format
体坛英语资讯:Schwartzman, Verdasco reach Rio Open final
Does China Has Highways? 中国有高速公路吗?
国内英语资讯:China to give more support to patients with rare diseases
国际英语资讯:Syrian army airdrops leaflets over Eastern Ghouta to urge civilians to leave, rebels to surr
我们是如此美丽的一家人
When Opportunity Comes 当机会来临
A lack of women in science 科学领域缺少女性工作者
体坛英语资讯:Monchengladbach win, Hoffenheim held in German Bundesliga
BBC推荐:三月不容错过的5部电影
为什么中国人学英语这么难?
国际英语资讯:Man dead after shooting himself in front of White House
《权游》所有演员都是假发?那黄老板呢...
东京奥运会吉祥物公布 由小学生投票选出
国内英语资讯:Xi stresses military-civilian integration in new era
国际英语资讯:Israeli police question Netanyahu, wife separately in corruption case
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Lawmakers, political advisors gather for first sessions after Party congress
体坛英语资讯:BBC on form as Real Madrid beat Alaves 4-0
国际英语资讯:Feature: Oldest house in Athens gives glimpse of life some 500 years ago
亚洲共享单车折戟欧洲市场
寒潮侵袭!英国人如临大敌,却遭北欧加拿大网友无情嘲笑
国内英语资讯:Chinese, U.S. senior officials highlight cooperation to settle trade disputes
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |