1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one?
还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for today’s 7:00 a.m train?
我可以买今天上午7点的火车票吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
美国火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
这些席位全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
还有其他的航班么?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望何时离开?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
餐车需要预订吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport, please.
请出示您的护照
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
国内英语资讯:Xi urges efforts to win battle against poverty on schedule
国内英语资讯:Economic Watch: China able to cope with economic challenges: experts
新iPhone为何卖到天价?这个幕后女高管功不可没
这10个高端开场白,可以让你瞬间开始聊天
国际英语资讯: Turkeys Erdogan says to expand military operation in eastern Syria
国际英语资讯: Palestinian dies of wounds sustained during anti-Israel protests in Gaza
国内英语资讯:Top political advisor stresses ethnic unity, religious harmony, social stability
国际英语资讯: Cambodian PM embarks on 9-day European tour
谷歌搜索确认将重返中国!你期待吗?
体坛英语资讯:Flamengo begin search for 14th coach since 2013
体坛英语资讯:Otamendi recalled to Argentina squad for friendlies with Iraq, Brazil
国际英语资讯: Irans top leader says not to rely on West for scientific progress
国内英语资讯:President Xi meets Russian presidential administration chief
国际英语资讯: Trump intends to give Air Force veteran key East Asia post at State Department
赏枫变赏樱:极端天气导致日本樱花秋天绽放
《猫和老鼠》要拍真人版电影?想想画风就很奇特...
体坛英语资讯:Home hero Zhang into China Open third round
国际英语资讯: South Africa pledges support for peace process in South Sudan
国际英语资讯: UNGA allows Palestine more functions as G77 chair for 2019
国内英语资讯:China, Belgium agree to unleash complementary advantages, tap more cooperation potentials
双语阅读:苹果申请新专利 iPhone可拦截诈骗电话
体坛英语资讯:USA, Spain into semis, Belgium stun France at FIBA World Cup
国际英语资讯: Putin signs strategic cooperation treaty with Egypt
减肥让我明白了生活的意义
广东出台全国首个禁止霸座法规
双语阅读:员工尊重度成为最佳雇主首要指标
体坛英语资讯:Stuttgart win, Monchengladbach held in German Bundesliga
Proposal 建议书
体坛英语资讯:Germanys rising power is an old favorite
体坛英语资讯:Messi sparks revival, Barca drop more points
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |