721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.
我们应通过协商来解决争议,而不应通过法律程序来解决。
722. We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable, nonbonding conciliation between two parties.
我方更倾向于双方通过友好、非约束力的调解来解决争议。
723. As a matter of fact most disputes can be settled in a friendly way, with a view to developing a long-term relationship.
事实上,本着发展长期关系的意愿,大多数争议都是可以通过友好的方式来加以解决的。
724. All disputes in connection with this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.
所有与本合同有关的争执将通过友好协商解决。
725. Personally I should say it's so much better to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiations between ourselves.
我个人认为,最好我们自己通过友好协商来解决争议。
726. Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle the dispute between us if there is any.
如果我们之间产生任何争议的簅,友好协商是最好的解决办法。
727. Where do you want to have arbitration held?
你们想在什么地方进行仲裁?
728. As far as the place for arbitration is concerned, the customary practice is to hold arbitration in the country of defendant.
就仲裁地而言,通常的做好是在被告方的国家进行仲裁。
729. If we submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in Japan and if you submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in China.
如果我们要提交仲裁案的话,仲裁地应该是日本,而如果你们要提交仲裁的话,仲裁地应该是中国。
730. If the buyer is the plaintiff, the arbitration shall take place in Beijing.
若买方是申诉人,仲裁将会在北京进行。
731. The members of this arbitration association are professionally competent, and in a position to arbitration that sort of case arising from the quality inspection of the medical equipment.
仲裁协会的会员们专业水平高,完全能对这类因医疗设备的质量检验而引起的争议进行仲裁。
732. Generally speaking, all the fee for arbitration shall be borne by the losing party unless otherwise awarded by the court.
一般来说,所有仲裁费应由败诉方承担,险非仲裁庭另有裁决。
733. The decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties.
仲裁委员会作出的仲裁决定为终局裁决,对双方均具有约束力。
734. The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.
根据合同,败诉方将承担仲裁费用。
735. We require you to compensate us with an amount of losses totaling £748,000 caused by your failure to execute the contract and with all the expenses arising from this arbitration.
我方要求你方赔偿由于不履行合同义务所造成的损失是748000英镑,并承担由于进行仲裁而引起的一切费用。
Part Two
736. If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.
如果因商检而引起争议,我们可以提交仲裁。
737. If you are not prepare to compensate our loss, we suggest that case be submitted for arbitration.
如果贵方不打算赔偿我方的损失的话,我方建议由仲裁来解决。
738. The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.
争议应该交由双方指定的仲裁员来仲裁解决。
739. We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.
需要时,我们可以讨论协商成立一个临时的仲裁机构。
740. If no settlement can be reached between the two parties, the case under dispute shall be submitted to the third party accepted by both parties for arbitration.
如果双方不能达成协议,争议案将交由双方都能接受的第三方来仲裁。
741. In case of any dispute, and no settlement can be reached through friendly negotiations, then we can submit the case to an international arbitration organization for arbitration.
如果出现争议,而且又无法通过友好谈判来达成一致意见,那我们就只能将争议案交由国际仲裁机构仲裁解决。
742. It's better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court.
最好将仲裁案提交临时仲裁庭。
743. We think that the court consisting of arbitrators from both sides must be fair and able to handle the dispute without bias or partiality.
我方认为由双方指定的仲裁员组成的仲裁庭必须公正,并且能够不偏不移地处理争议。
744. Since this dispute is not negotiable, it is necessary to resort to abitration.
这项争议无法通过谈判解决,需要诉诸仲裁。
745. If you don't accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.
如果你方不接受我方的建议,我们可能要将此事提交仲裁。
746. We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.
在合同中,我们应该加进仲裁的条款。
747. You needn't worry about that. There is an arbitration clause in the contract.
你不用担心这一点,合同里有仲裁条款。
748. Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now?
我们要不要现在来讨论仲裁的条款?
749. It's the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.
最好不要通过仲裁来解决争议。
750. We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this dispute.
我公司现在正式请求仲裁委员会对此争议进行仲裁。
出地道的英语句子 2
造低级句型 让你的英语靓起来
每日一词∣中欧班列 China
日本游乐园协会发布疫情新规:不许尖叫
体坛英语资讯:Getafe angry at possible end of season solution in Spain
语咨询热线
国内英语资讯:China provides medical supplies to Jordan against COVID-19
国际英语资讯:UN Security Council extends mandates of missions in Somalia, Iraq, Darfur
国内英语资讯:China sends two satellites into planned orbit
日本游乐园协会发布疫情新规:不许尖叫
国内英语资讯:China to promote poverty alleviation with digital platforms
喜欢所学的专业怎么办?
9新年元旦英文祝福短信大全
文的开头
能英语作文模板4
考英语写作常用的8种强调方式 上
弗洛伊德案引发民愤 美国多地爆发抗议活动
语标点的正确使用 2
索马里海盗
诞节祝福英语大全(双语)3
诞节英文祝福大全(双语)1
能英语作文模板3
舍里开超市
考英语作文精彩短语150条 5
体坛英语资讯:ITTF World Tour events in Australia, South Korea canceled
国内英语资讯:HKSAR govt voices deep regret over U.S. smearing Chinas legitimate rights to protect nat
国际英语资讯:1st LD Writethru: India expels 2 officials of Pakistan High Commission on charges of espiona
New Year's Day(元旦)
体坛英语资讯:Yus future unclear after sacking by Guangzhou Evergrande
选修课有必要吗?
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |