所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 英语口语 > 实用口语 > 情人节,一句话虐哭单身族

情人节,一句话虐哭单身族

发布时间:2019-10-18  编辑:查字典英语网小编

最敏感也最易成为众矢之的的当属单身族群,在家被逼婚,出来散心还被一帮已婚好友“热心关怀”。你的言谈可能会决定你在TA心中的位置是“好友”、“陌生人”还是“黑名单”。下面这些话不要轻易对你身边的单身人士说出口哦!

1. Why are you still single? You're so great.

你怎么还单着?你这么优秀。

2. It'll happen when you least expect it.

爱情将会发生在你最不经意的时候。

3. Don't you ever get lonely?

你从没有感到过孤单吗?

4. Aren't you worried you won't be able to have kids?

你没担心过你可能不会有孩子吗?

5. Are you seeing anyone?

你现在有交往的对象吗?

6. You should try online dating. My friend met his/her husband/wife that way.

你该试试网恋。我有一个朋友就是那么遇到自己的丈夫/妻子的。

7. They don't deserve you.

他们配不上你。

8. You are such a catch.

你条件这么好!

9. Don't worry, you'll find someone someday.

不要担心,你总有一天会找到对的那个人的。

10. He's just not ready for a serious commitment yet.

他只是还没准备好对你做出认真承诺而已。

11. One day when you're married, you'll wish you were single.

等有一天结婚了,你会希望你还是单身的。

12. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

天涯何处无芳草。

13. You're just too picky.

你只是太挑剔了!

14. Just don't turn into some crazy cat lady.

千万不要变成一个爱猫狂啊,大姐。

15. She probably just lost your number.

她可能只是把你的号码弄丢了。

16. At a wedding: "You better get out there, they're doing the bouquet toss."

在婚礼上:“你最好离开这儿,他们要抛捧花了。”

17. You're just too busy right now.

你现在只是太忙了。

18. You have to love yourself before you can love someone else.

你必须首先爱自己,再去爱别人。

19. In reference to your best friend: "Have you guys ever thought of dating?"

“你们没想过在一起约会吗?”(指你与你的好朋友)

20. I can't wait to meet your future spouse, they are going to be amazing.

我等不及想见你未来的另一半了,他们一定很不错。

21. We'll all be laughing about this someday.

以后我们想到这个都会笑死的。

22. You should let me set you up, I know the perfect person for you.

你应该让我帮你撮合,我知道哪样的人最适合你。

23. Don't give up, it'll happen.

不要放弃,爱情总会出现的。

24. "You don't need anyone." DAMN RIGHT!

“你不需要任何人!” 这话太对了!

查看全部
推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读

分类
  • 年级
  • 类别
  • 版本
  • 上下册
年级
不限
类别
英语教案
英语课件
英语试题
不限
版本
不限
上下册
上册
下册
不限