A four-year-old has his own way of “call for help" when it comes to do the maths.
遇到数学难题时,这个四岁的熊孩子自有特殊的“求助”之道。
Told by mum to "call when you need help", a boy aged four naming Johnny called 911.
妈妈告诉他“遇到问题需要帮助的时候可以打电话”,这个名叫强尼的四岁小男孩拨打了911。
Any way, his conversation with the operator went like this:
总之,他与警察局接线员的对话是这样的。
Operator: 911 emergencies.
接线员:911专线。
Boy: Yeah I need some help.
男孩:嗯,我需要帮助。
Operator: What’s the matter?
接线员:什么事情?
Boy: With my math.
男孩:数学。
Operator: With your mouth?
接线员:抢劫?
Boy: No with my math. I have to do it. Will you help me?
男孩:不,是数学。我要做数学题。你能帮助我吗?
Operator: Sure. Where do you live?
接线员:好的。你住在哪里?
Boy: No with my math.
男孩:不,是帮我做数学题。
Operator: Yeah I know. Where do you live though?
接线员:是的我知道。你住在哪里?
Boy: No, I want you to talk to me on the phone.
男孩:不,我想要你在电话里告诉我。
Operator: No I can’t do that. I can send someone else to h
elp you.
接线员:我不能在电话里跟你说,不过我可以派另外一个人来帮助你。
Boy: Okay.
男孩:好吧。
Operator: What kind of math do you have that you need help with?
接线员:你想要我帮你做什么数学题?
Boy: I have take aways.
男孩:减法。
Operator: Oh you have to do the take aways.
接线员:哦,你要做减法题。
Boy: Yeah.
男孩:是啊。
Operator: Alright, what’s the problem?
接线员:好吧,是什么问题呢?
Boy: Um, you have to help me with my math.
男孩: 嗯,你要帮我做数学题。
Operator: Okay. Tell me what the math is.
接线员:好的。告诉我是什么题目。
Boy: Okay. 16 take away 8 is what?
男孩:好。16减去8是多少?
Operator: You tell me. How much do you think it is?
接线员:你来告诉我。你觉得答案是多少?
Boy: I don’t know, 1.
男孩:我也不知道。答案是1吗?
Operator: No. How old are you?
接线员:不对。你多大了?
Boy: I’m only 4.
男孩:我才4岁。
Operator: 4!
接线员:4岁!
Boy: Yeah.
男孩:对啊。
Operator: What’s another problem, that was a tough one.
接线员:还有其他题吗?刚才那题太难了。
Boy: Um, oh here’s one. 5 take away 5.
男孩:嗯……哦,还有一题。5减去5。
Operator: 5 take away 5 and how much do you think that is?
接线员:5减去5,你觉得答案是多少呢?
Boy: 5.
男孩: 答案是5吗?
Woman: Johnny what do you think you’re doing?!
妈妈:强尼,你到底在干什么?!
Boy: The policeman is helping me with my math.
男孩:警察叔叔在帮我做数学题。
Woman: What did I tell you about going on the phone?
妈妈:我怎么告诉你的?别瞎打电话!
Operator: It’s the mother…
接线员:是你妈妈……
Boy: You said if I need help to call somebody.
男孩: 你不是说,我遇到问题可以打电话吗?
Woman: I didn’t mean the police.
妈妈:不可以打电话报警!
体坛英语资讯:Kenya lose to Nigeria, Egypt for tickets to table tennis world Junior Cships
国内英语资讯:2019 China-California Business Forum to be held in Los Angeles in June
国内英语资讯:Commentary: China reassures world on non-stop opening up
国际英语资讯:Depression over Bay of Bengal, Equatorial Indian Ocean intensifies into cyclonic storm
国际英语资讯:Tokyo police find knives planted near Prince Hisahitos school desk
国际英语资讯:At least 14 killed in coal mine accident in E.Ukraine
大麻二酚产品真的会让你放松吗?
体坛英语资讯:First round matches for 2022 FIFA World Cup Asian qualifiers revealed
国内英语资讯:Chinas health authority urges enhanced malaria prevention awareness
体坛英语资讯:Djokovic, Nadal cruise into ATP Monte-Carlo Masters quarterfinals
体坛英语资讯:Changan Athletic beat Xinjiang after CFA Cup penalty shootout
国际英语资讯:Iran denies requiring U.S., Saudi Arabia to negotiate
体坛英语资讯:Pele thirsty for life after hospital release
国内英语资讯:Xi meets Italian prime minister
国内英语资讯:Premier Li meets Vietnamese PM
研究:长期不吃早餐,患心脏病风险增加87%
体坛英语资讯:Ex-Brazil goalkeeper Ceni touted for Atletico Mineiro manager role
国际英语资讯:Socialist Party leads in Spanish election when 95.60 pct of votes counted
国内英语资讯:Xi underlines high-quality development of Belt and Road
Where Should the Animals Stay 动物该呆在哪里
体坛英语资讯:Coach Rueda ready to step aside if Chile fail at Copa America
食疗美容小妙招
国内英语资讯:Xi delivers speech at opening of International Horticultural Exhibition
去你的国家旅行,哪些事不能做?
体坛英语资讯:Former World No. 1 Ding leads record number of Chinese players to compete at snooker worlds
国际英语资讯:Israel to release 2 Syrian citizens: official
国内英语资讯:Chinas tour operator giant CITS revenue up 66.21 pct in 2018
拜登宣布参选美国总统 民主党内已有19个竞争对手
致家长!在社交媒体上发照片前,请先过问下我们
国内英语资讯:Xi meets UN chief
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |