What is the worst feeling in the world?
世界上最糟糕的感觉是什么?
来自Quora网友的总结:
Discrimination:
歧视
Being judged on the basis of physical appearance and not on talent.
人们总是根据外貌而不是能力来判断一个人。
Close relationships:
亲密的关系
Death of a daughter in accident and coming home with one less child.女儿因事故过世,回家的时候少了一个孩子。
To see your mother/father cry
看着父亲或者母亲哭泣
See my mother beg and cry to the administrators at my little brother's school.
看见我妈在我弟学校哭着求教务主任。
Letting your parents down.
让你的父母失望
Seeing two of your best friends breaking up. And then one of them stops talking with you because you are not willing to break contact with the other person.
看着你最好的两个朋友闹掰了。其中一个因为你不愿意跟另一个断绝来往而不理你了。
Watching someone you love suffer and being unable to help.
看着你爱的人受苦却无能为力。
The feeling you get when you have realized you married the wrong person.
当你发现你跟一个错的人结了婚的时候的那种感觉。
Seeing your child in pain and knowing there is nothing you can do to fix it.
看着你孩子受苦,却什么都做不了。
Knowing you've hurt someone else and cannot undo the pain you've caused.
知道你伤害了别人,但却无法弥补。
Feeling like everyone you know and love would be better off without you.
看着你认识的人或者你爱的人没有你活得更好。
Career:
工作
To fail in something you thought you were good at.
搞砸了你明明很擅长的事。
The feeling you experience when you fail miserably even after putting your best foot forward
全力以赴之后仍旧可悲地失败了的感觉。
When you know all your close friends advancing in their fields while you are trying to figure out whether you are on the right path
看着你所有的亲近的好朋友都在各自的领域有所发展,你还在思考自己是不是走错了路。
Chains of Failure. Breaking all hopes on you down. Shame caused by it is the worst feeling might push a person to death
一连串的失败,所有的希望都破灭了,羞耻心是最糟糕的感觉,它能把一个人推向地狱。
Romantic relationship:
恋爱关系
Being forgotten by someone you could never forget.
你铭记于心的人将你遗忘。
When a person who you are romantically in love with is now in love with someone else.
你爱的人爱上了别人。
Others:
其他:
Getting older
老了
The feeling of being left out. . Being ignored.
被别人遗忘的感觉。
Helplessness (being trapped in a situation)
无助(陷入了困境里)
Hopelessness
绝望
国际英语资讯:Egypt to hold 2018 presidential elections in March
国内英语资讯:Brunei extends national sales promotion to Chinese New Year
你笑得最不合时宜的一次?
Haemophilia breakthrough 血友病治疗方法的重大突破
2018年最让人期待的10部电影
金球奖颁奖,性骚扰主题挥之不去
国内英语资讯:China to launch first unified personal credit platform for online lending
国内英语资讯:Premier Lis visit to Cambodia to boost Lancang-Mekong cooperation
Born in the wrong place for good schools? 在英国想上好学校 要生对地方?
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Assads Idlib offensive litmus test on Turkeys alliance with Iran, Russia
体坛英语资讯:Barca and Madrid both win Kings Cup ties
青海省西宁二十一中2017-2018学年高一上学期12月月考英语试卷
Staying power
A Father’s Letter 一位父亲的信
英语口语中如何“转换话题”?
Identity politics
中国禁止进口洋垃圾 英国着急了……
The Growing Trees 生长的树木
体坛英语资讯:Santos name son of Brazil legend Jairzinho as coach
Trail, track and trace 和“追踪、踪迹”有关的三个词
国际英语资讯:11 killed, 20 injured in Kabul suicide bombing
国际英语资讯:Fierce snowstorm disrupts travel, knocks out power in U.S. Northeast
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Pakistan, U.S. at crossroad following Trumps fresh accusations
中国的方便面销量下降?原因你绝对猜不到!
国际英语资讯:Migration is a positive global phenomenon -- UN chief
美海军确认去年菲律宾海坠落的运输机位置
澳大利亚为医用大麻出口提供方便
巧克力40年后将消失!原因竟是气候变暖?
国际英语资讯:Russia rejects U.S. proposal for UN emergency meeting on Iran
国内英语资讯:Trains cancelled, classes suspended in China snowstorms
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |