A four-year-old has his own way of “call for help" when it comes to do the maths.
遇到数学难题时,这个四岁的熊孩子自有特殊的“求助”之道。
Told by mum to "call when you need help", a boy aged four naming Johnny called 911.
妈妈告诉他“遇到问题需要帮助的时候可以打电话”,这个名叫强尼的四岁小男孩拨打了911。
Any way, his conversation with the operator went like this:
总之,他与警察局接线员的对话是这样的。
Operator: 911 emergencies.
接线员:911专线。
Boy: Yeah I need some help.
男孩:嗯,我需要帮助。
Operator: What’s the matter?
接线员:什么事情?
Boy: With my math.
男孩:数学。
Operator: With your mouth?
接线员:抢劫?
Boy: No with my math. I have to do it. Will you help me?
男孩:不,是数学。我要做数学题。你能帮助我吗?
Operator: Sure. Where do you live?
接线员:好的。你住在哪里?
Boy: No with my math.
男孩:不,是帮我做数学题。
Operator: Yeah I know. Where do you live though?
接线员:是的我知道。你住在哪里?
Boy: No, I want you to talk to me on the phone.
男孩:不,我想要你在电话里告诉我。
Operator: No I can’t do that. I can send someone else to h
elp you.
接线员:我不能在电话里跟你说,不过我可以派另外一个人来帮助你。
Boy: Okay.
男孩:好吧。
Operator: What kind of math do you have that you need help with?
接线员:你想要我帮你做什么数学题?
Boy: I have take aways.
男孩:减法。
Operator: Oh you have to do the take aways.
接线员:哦,你要做减法题。
Boy: Yeah.
男孩:是啊。
Operator: Alright, what’s the problem?
接线员:好吧,是什么问题呢?
Boy: Um, you have to help me with my math.
男孩: 嗯,你要帮我做数学题。
Operator: Okay. Tell me what the math is.
接线员:好的。告诉我是什么题目。
Boy: Okay. 16 take away 8 is what?
男孩:好。16减去8是多少?
Operator: You tell me. How much do you think it is?
接线员:你来告诉我。你觉得答案是多少?
Boy: I don’t know, 1.
男孩:我也不知道。答案是1吗?
Operator: No. How old are you?
接线员:不对。你多大了?
Boy: I’m only 4.
男孩:我才4岁。
Operator: 4!
接线员:4岁!
Boy: Yeah.
男孩:对啊。
Operator: What’s another problem, that was a tough one.
接线员:还有其他题吗?刚才那题太难了。
Boy: Um, oh here’s one. 5 take away 5.
男孩:嗯……哦,还有一题。5减去5。
Operator: 5 take away 5 and how much do you think that is?
接线员:5减去5,你觉得答案是多少呢?
Boy: 5.
男孩: 答案是5吗?
Woman: Johnny what do you think you’re doing?!
妈妈:强尼,你到底在干什么?!
Boy: The policeman is helping me with my math.
男孩:警察叔叔在帮我做数学题。
Woman: What did I tell you about going on the phone?
妈妈:我怎么告诉你的?别瞎打电话!
Operator: It’s the mother…
接线员:是你妈妈……
Boy: You said if I need help to call somebody.
男孩: 你不是说,我遇到问题可以打电话吗?
Woman: I didn’t mean the police.
妈妈:不可以打电话报警!
全美300多家资讯媒体向特朗普;宣战
国内英语资讯:Xi inspects PLA Southern Theater Command, stresses advancing commanding ability
国际英语资讯:Iran says Israel, U.S. to be targeted if Washington attacks
体坛英语资讯:Bamba scores twice, Lille tighten grip on second in Ligue 1
Setback 挫折
体坛英语资讯: Highlights of Mens Football Group A match at 18th Asian Games in Bekasi, Indonesia
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier meets foreign leaders
体坛英语资讯:Schalkes Uth earns first call up for Germany squad
升职加薪一定是好事吗?
体坛英语资讯:Brazilian striker Barbosa turns down Valencia offer
国内英语资讯:Chinese ministry announces new measures for poverty alleviation
体坛英语资讯:Uruguay set to name interim coach as Tabarez mulls future
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislature wraps up bimonthly session
国内英语资讯:Xi meets Japanese Prime Minister, urging effort to cherish positive momentum in ties
专家建议:如何在网上邂逅浪漫
体坛英语资讯:Interview: Beijing Olympics a great example, says ITF chief
国内英语资讯:China opens consulate in Russias Kazan
研究显示 儿童被动吸烟会导致慢性肺病的风险
国内英语资讯:China hopes to enhance law enforcement cooperation with Bangladesh
国际英语资讯:Land reform key to S. Africas stability: president
体坛英语资讯:Monchengladbach upset Bayern 3-0 in German Bundesliga
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier calls for more mature, steady and progressive ties with Japan
国际英语资讯:UN holds memorial service for late secretary-general Annan
体坛英语资讯:Palmeiras extend lead at top of Brazils Serie A
国内英语资讯:Chinas State Council begins inspecting policy implementation
国际英语资讯:ICRC calls for swift humanitarian support to displaced Ethiopians from inter-communal confli
研究显示 减少工作时间有利健康
女王御用医生被撞身亡!还是个世界级专家?
体坛英语资讯:Frankfurt edge Hoffenheim 2-1 in German Bundesliga
看你住在什么地方,就能知道你胖不胖
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |