When it comes to putting more money in yourpocket, there are two ways to do it: earn more or spend less.
谈到多存钱时,途径有两个:多赚、少花。
Even if you aren't in a position to earn more at the moment, a few little spendingadjustments made on a daily basis can go a long way.
即使你现在无法获得更多的收入,在日常支出方式上作一些调整也能让你受益无穷。
1.Plan out and cook your ownmeals. Dining out often is a huge money drain.
为自己下厨做准备。外出就餐常会花掉大量的钱。
2. Clean out your fridge andpantry. You'll find good food you didn't know you had.
清理冰箱和食品柜。你会发现被你遗忘掉的好东西。
3. Buy in bulk the things you wouldnormally buy. You'll get more for your buck.
批量购买日常需要购买的东西。
4. Opt for non-canned goods. Freshproduce and dried beans are typically cheaper and healthier than canned items.—BellabitchTheStrange
选择非罐装食品。生鲜农产品和干豆通常都比罐装食品更加便宜和健康。
5. Use coupons.
使用优惠券。
6. Try the grocery store brand. If you like the taste, stick withit, and you'll save money.
去杂货店购物。如果你喜欢这种风格,那就坚持,可以省钱的。
7. Stop buying microwave dinners. Themark-ups are crazy. You could make better, healthier meals for less.
别再购买微波炉晚餐了,价格高得惊人。你可以花更低的成本做出更营养、更健康的食物。
8. Don't buy more groceries than youactually need or can keep.
不要购买超出实际需求或不好储备的食品。
9. Use a slow cooker. Throw in someveggies, beans, and meat, and you'll have lunches and dinners for the wholeweek.
使用慢炖锅。将蔬菜、豆类和肉类食品都扔进锅里,一整周的午餐、晚餐就都准备好了。
10. Make your own coffee.
自制咖啡。
11. Bring your lunch to work. You'llcut your lunch tab in half or more by making it yourself.
上班自带午餐。自己做饭能省下一半甚至更多的午餐费用。
12. Stop buying bottled water.
别再购买瓶装水。
13. Don't go out to drink. Drinks withdinner can add $10 or more a person, and a night at the bar can easily cost$40.
不要外出畅饮。晚餐加上饮料会让你多花费10美元以上,酒吧一夜就能轻易地让你掏出40美元。
14. Avoid your favorite stores.
绕过你最喜欢的商店。
15. Track your expenses for a month.
记录你一个月的开销。
16. Set goals. If you have a plan tostock money away in an emergency fund, for example, you'll think twice aboutspending on superfluous things.
设立目标。比如,如果你有计划存钱应对不时之需,那你就需要在购买不必要的东西前三思。
17. Buy quality items. If you skimp onthe important things, you may spend more in the long run. For instance,spending $30 on shoes every six months costs more than spending $60 on a pairthat lasts years.
购买有质量的物品。如果你在购买重要物品时省不得花钱,从长远来看,你的开销可能更大。比如,每半年花30美元买双鞋子比花60美元买双更耐穿的鞋子费用更高。
18. Think of your spending in hours insteadof dollars. If you make $10 an hour, then that $2 cup of coffee is 12 minutes of your life. You may decide it's not worth it.
以计时的方式支出,而非只看金额。如果你每小时的收入是10美元,那么一杯2美元咖啡的成本就是你生命的12分钟。你可能就会觉得不值得。
19. Compare prices online.
上网对比商品的价格。
20. Before you buy something, ask yourself:What impact is this purchase going to have on my life? That can put an endto impulse spending.
在买单前问下自己:购买这个商品会对我的生活带来什么变化?这样就能避免一时冲动了。
21. Change how often you spend onindulgences.
改变随兴购物的习惯。
22. Put half of your paycheck intosavings.
存下一半的薪水。
23. Always pay off your credit card at theend of every month.
总会在每个月月底还清信用卡。
24. Set up auto transfers on your bills soyou're never late. Late fees are a waste.
在票据上创建登记自动转账功能。交滞纳金是一种浪费。
25.Opt out of overdraft protection.
退出透支保障。
26. Before you buy something on sale, askyourself: If you're just buying something because it's on sale, youprobably don't really need it.
在购买廉价出售的商品前问下自己:如果你只是因为廉价出售就购买这些商品的话,你可能不见得有这个需要。
27. Spend your money where you spend yourtime, and cut the rest. If you're a runner, you need good shoes.
把钱花在占用你时间的方面,但省下其他方面的花费。如果你常跑步,那你就需要好的鞋子。
28. Wait at least two days before buyinganything over $50. You may no longer want it or forget it altogether.
需要购买价格超过50美元的东西时,过至少两天再做决定。你可能不再需要,也有可能完全忘了这件事。
29. Cancel magazine and newspapersubscriptions you don't read.
取消订购你不会去看的杂志和报纸。
30. Wear a sweater in the house, and turndown the heat a couple of degrees. Over time, you'll save on electricity.
在房间里穿上毛衣,然后将暖气调低几度。久而久之,你就能省下电。
31. Rethink your cell phone plan. Switchingto StraightTalk or a similar plan could significantly drop your bill.
反思用手机的方式。有话直说或类似的方式可以让你大幅节省话费。
32. Frequent the library. Get books,movies, and music for free.
常去图书馆。免费获取图书、电影和音乐资源。
33. Buy your clothes from the thriftstore. Chances are, no one will be able to tell the difference.
到二手店买衣服。有可能没有人能看出有什么不同。
34. Ride your bike to work. Not onlywill you save on car or public transportation costs, you'll be healthier.
骑自行车去上班。不仅能省下开车或达成公共交通的费用,你还能让自己更健康。
恐怖组织背景介绍-----伊斯兰国(ISIS)
在伦敦可做的最富有诗意的事情(多图)
印尼可怕的菜市场 整只动物大烧烤 狗、老鼠、蝙蝠、猴子
不是老人变坏了 而是坏人变老了
新的阿富汗法律可能让女性家庭暴力受害者沉默
中国古代文明消失之谜得到解释
十个鲜为人知的古罗马传统(多图)
中国的典型老外形象是什么样的?
数百万的中国观众着迷西方电视剧
中国漂流在外的文化:英国殖民者拍摄的中国老照片拍卖4万英镑(多图)
建网站和开发应用的编程课程在美国很走俏
巴生谷最好的12道鸡饭(多图)
宏伟酒店:神话般的巴黎地标的复活
真得很特别:只有在亚洲超市里才能找到的十种食物(多图)
为何日本人生育这么少的孩子
逃离社会的隐逸族,在自然界中寻找自由(多图)
海外文化:美国唐人街缓慢衰落
你所不知道的墨西哥城10件事(多图)
你不好奇吗?为什么日本上空有如此多的高压电线(多图)
你所不知道的事:全世界小费指南
全世界21个独特的婚礼传统
越南人为什么喜欢吃猫?
海外文化:中国地方食物正在接管英国
韩国人?诱人的机井洞宣传村
英国画家劳里的工业英国画作(多图)
清酒配汉堡 能拯救日本酒文化吗
借罂粟花头巾缅怀战争中逝去的穆斯林,却引起争议
永垂不朽的品质:智识的美德
哪位美国作家最应该立传
父爱无疆:看美国老爸如何管教早熟女儿
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |