Move over David Beckham and David Gandy, because the world of male modelling has a new top dog - quite literally in the form of pet pooch Bodhi.
继贝克汉姆和大卫·甘迪之后,国际男模届又有一颗新星冉冉升起,它就是宠物狗---菩提。
The canine, a four-year-old Shiba Inu - dubbed Menswear Dog - has gained over 146,000 followers on his Instagram, where he is seen wearing suits, ties and glasses.
菩提是一只4岁的柴犬,绰号为“男装犬模”,在社交网站instagram上可以看到它穿西装、扎领带、戴墨镜的照片,它的粉丝超过了14.6万。
His owners Dave Fung, 29, and Yena Kim, 27 started dressing him up as a weekend hobby - but have since turned their pet’s good looks into a business.
菩提的主人29岁的戴夫·冯和27岁的叶娜·金,在菩提成为专职“男装犬模”之前,有个每周末给它打扮穿男装的爱好。
Now big name designers, including Coach, Salvatore Ferragamo, and ASOS have signed Bodhi up as a paid model for their brands.
现在包括Coach、Salvatore Ferragamo、ASOS等在内的国际名牌都已经与菩提签约,有偿“聘用”菩提为其男装的代言人。
Yena said: “We were bored one Saturday afternoon so we dressed Bodhi up in serious menswear.
叶娜说:“一个周六的下午,我们在家很无聊,于是就想着给菩提打扮一下,给他穿上男装。”
“When we put the clothes on him he just lit up - he started posing for us and everything.
“当我们把衣服穿在菩提身上时,它很兴奋,然后会摆出各种造型。”
“He looked amazing, like Fantastic Mr. Fox, so we posted it on Facebook as a joke.
“它看起来棒极了,就像了不起的狐狸爸爸。我们把照片传到facebook上,感觉就是个恶作剧。”
“After receiving such positive feedback, we created a blog for Menswear Dog, and people went crazy - it was even featured on GQ Magazine’s site the next day.”
在得到许多积极的正面反馈之后,我们专门建立了‘男装犬模’的博客,得到了很多粉丝的追捧,甚至在第二天成为了GQ杂志网页的特辑。”
Now brands send Bodhi clothes to model for them, and his owners shop around for new outfits for him to photograph in.
现在,许多大牌都会邮寄衣服给菩提穿,菩提的主人也经常逛街去给他买新的服装。
Yena, a fashion designer for Ralph Lauren, and Dave, a graphic designer, are currently working on a clothing line for dogs and hope to raise money to sponsor rescue animals.
叶娜原是拉夫·劳伦的一名时尚设计师,戴夫是一名平面设计师,两人目前都在狗服装店工作,并希望为拯救动物等筹集资金。
Dave said: “At first people thought we were photoshopping a dog’s head on a man’s body.
戴夫说:“一开始大家以为我们是把一只小狗的头和一个人男人的身体ps在了一起。”
“Initially we got some criticism from people who thought he might be uncomfortable in human clothes.
“起初我们也受到了不少批评,因为有人认为给菩提穿上人的衣服它会不舒服。”
“But it turned into people criticising his outfits and telling us what shirt would look better with what tie - and that’s when we knew we were successful.”
“之后,有人开始批评菩提的着装,并告诉我们哪件衬衫更配哪条领带。这个时候我们知道自己成功了。”
They plan to donate a percentage of each outfit to sponsor rescue animals.
他们计划将每套服装收入所得的一部分用于拯救动物。
沙特大幅减产石油
My love tree
香港审计署发报告抨击当地空气质量
汇丰拟拨7亿美元审查客户
When we were girls
Gossip 流言蜚语
韩国:朝鲜可能试射弹道导弹
你诚实 你快乐
A little girl's dream
空前绝后的波特酒品酒会
Lex专栏:太阳能产业的生机
后危机时代IPO市场大幅萎缩
《暮光4(下)》轻松登顶周末北美票房榜
Methods of Economy
稀土价格暴跌 企业开发热情骤减
Happiness is a journey
FT社评:欧元区应迅速化解希腊援助僵局
新加坡限制高脂食品广告
Love is action
Roadside inferno 火海救援
Someone making decisions for me
将蛋糕做成行为艺术
Goodbye Kiss 父亲的吻
感恩的手 感恩的心
Man-crying
汇丰94亿美元出售平安保险股份
The Missed Blessings
人民币和日元直接交易缓慢启动
Shining light in dark corners
The day I become a mom 那天 我成为一位母亲
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |