It’s 2 AM. You’ve been trying to fall asleep for the past two hours.
凌晨2点。在过去的两小时里,你一直想睡着。
You drift in and out of light sleep, not really able to reach that deep, restorative sleep you need to prep you up for the day that is to come.
你徘徊在似睡若无的边缘,不能达到沉睡的状态。而你需要一个安稳觉来恢复体力,好迎接第二天的到来。
After tossing and turning for a while, you check the time, only to find out that it’s already time to get up. The whole night went by and you didn’t get an ounce of sleep.
在辗转反侧一会儿之后,你看了看时间,发现已经到起床的时间了。整个夜晚过去了,你却没睡上一会儿觉。
Definitely not a good way to start your day. Sound familiar? If it does, then make sure to check out the best 7 tips that will help you boost the quality of your sleep, overnight.
以这种方式开始一天,绝不是一个好兆头。听起来熟悉吗?如果是这样,那么一定要看看以下7个最好的小贴士,它们将帮助你提高睡眠质量。
1. Have a Sleep Journal
做好睡眠记录
Any good old notebook will do the trick. Inside you’ll log the time you went to sleep, the time you woke up and the total sleep time.
任何一本好的旧笔记本都可以。在这本子里,你可以记录什么时候上床睡觉,什么时候起床,还有总共睡了多久。
Keep that notebook close to your bed since this is the last thing you want to do before you fall asleep and the first thing you want to do when you wake up. With a sleep journal you’ll be able to do two things:
把笔记本放在床头附近,因为做笔记是你睡觉前要做的最后一件事,也是你醒来后要做的第一件事。有一本睡眠记录册,你能做两件事:
You’ll get a clear cut view of what’s your average bedtime, wake up time and your sleep length.
你将清楚地了解到平常你几点入睡,几点醒来以及睡眠时间。
With the help of the intel in your sleep journal it’ll be much easier to develop a healthy sleeping schedule.
有了睡眠记录册里的信息,完善一份健康的睡觉时刻表会更容易。
2. Go to Sleep Early
早点睡
This is one of those obvious tips that no-one seems to follow.
这是最浅显易懂的一条建议,但似乎没人遵循。
Our bodies are geared to hit the hay as soon as the sun sets. A good rule of thumb is to go to sleep before midnight, where 10pm is seen as a sweet spot for most.
当太阳落山时,我们的身体就准备着要上床睡觉了。一条黄金法则是在午夜前入睡。对大多数人来说,最佳上床睡觉时间在10点钟。
And I bet you've heard this before … one hour of sleep before midnight is worth more than two hours after midnight.
我打赌之前你也听说过这种说法:午夜前的一小时睡眠抵得过午夜后的两小时。
3. Eliminate Distractions
减少干扰源
There are 3 types of distractions you need to get rid of to get a good night’s sleep. They are:
为了有好的睡眠质量,你需要摆脱的三种干扰是:
Distractions for the Mind - internet, TV, Xbox, smartphone, etc. Shut that stuff down at least 1 hour before bedtime so that your mind can zone out.
对思想的扰乱,比如网络、电视、游戏机、手机等等。至少在睡前一小时,把它们全部关闭,这样大脑才有片刻清闲。
Distractions for the Eyes - kill all sources of bright light. This includes modems, routers, smartphones and yes, even the moon. Switch off the tech stuff and roll out the blinds to block the moon rays. Wear a sleep mask if you have to.
对眼睛的扰乱,屏蔽所有亮光来源,包括调制解调器、路由器、手机,甚至是窗外的月光。关掉这些电器开关,放下百叶窗阻断月光的照射。如果有需要戴上眼罩。
Distractions for the Ears - kill the noise with some soft foam ear plugs.
对耳朵的扰乱。戴上软式泡沫耳塞,屏蔽噪声。
4. Be Physically Active
让身体活跃起来
Any kind of physical deed that will get your heart rate up will do a great deal of good when it comes to upping the quality of your sleep.
如果要提高你的睡眠质量,任何一种增加心脏跳动频率的身体运动都会起到很大作用。
Do what you love the most - it could be parkour, soccer, weight lifting or even a light afternoon stroll in the park.
做你最喜欢的运动——可以是跑酷、足球、举重,甚至是傍晚在公园里漫步。
But make sure you’re not doing hard-core physical stuff right before bedtime.
但是要保证在睡觉前你做的不是剧烈运动。
5. Have Clean Bed Linen
清洁被单和枕套
If your bed feels, smells and looks like an Alien nest, then it’s time for you to bust out some clean bed linen.
如果你的床看起来闻起来感觉像是外星人睡的床一样,那你就要换一床被单和枕套了。
This is one of the best things you can do to boost the quality of your sleep.
为了提高你的睡眠质量,这是你能做到的其中一件。
Change bed linen once a week and if you can, change the pillowcase daily.
如果可以,每周换一次被单,每天换一次枕套。
6. Avoid Coffee and Other Stimulants
不喝咖啡和其它含兴奋剂的饮料
Try not to drink coffee, red bull, green tea and stuff like that at least six hours before bedtime.
至少在睡觉前6小时,尽量不喝咖啡、红牛、绿茶等含兴奋剂的饮品。
Even if you can fall asleep with no trouble after drinking two cups of coffee right before you head out to bed, don’t do it.
即使你喝两杯咖啡后还能轻易入睡,也不要这样做。
Caffeine and other stimulants, right before bedtime, will mess with your melatonin production and your deep sleep.
在睡前饮用的咖啡因和其他兴奋剂会扰乱褪黑激素的生成及影响你的深度睡眠。
7. Deep Breathing
深呼吸
While in bed trying to fall asleep, focus on taking deep, long breaths.
当你躺在床上想要入睡,请集中精力在呼吸上,做深而长的呼吸。
Inhale slowly, exhale slowly. Deep breathing will keep your mind in the now and away from future worries and past regrets. I know this may sound like some new-age fluff, but deep breathing really works.
慢慢吸气,慢慢呼气。深呼吸会让你着眼当前,使思想远离未来的忧虑与过去的遗憾。我知道这一点都不新奇,但深呼吸真的有用。
In the end, if you want to sleep like a log every night, you’ll have to take good care of your health.
最后,如果你想要睡得很熟,你就需要好好顾着你的身体健康。
The 7 tips I talk about here are just the beginning. A sound diet and a smart workout plan will go a long way to make your sleep bulletproof.
我在这里谈到的7个小贴士只是一个开始。要想睡个安稳觉,均衡的饮食与科学的健身也起到很大帮助。
我的朋友黛西
体坛英语资讯:Chile to play Haiti in Copa America warmup
体坛英语资讯:China win 2 golds on day 1 of FINA diving World Series in London
The Worship of Idols 偶像崇拜
国际英语资讯:Qualcomm teams up with Chinas Lenovo to unveil first 5G PC
国际英语资讯:Putin says Russia to continue boosting defense potential
国内英语资讯:Top political advisor meets with media representatives across Taiwan Strait
国际英语资讯:Japanese, Russian defense ministers express respective concerns over military issues
国际英语资讯:Hungary, Brazil share similar approaches to migration: FM
国内英语资讯:China to step up efforts to cut overcapacity in 2019
国内英语资讯:Foreign businesses remain optimistic of investment in China: FM
国内英语资讯:Chinas 2nd Import Expo attracts over 250 Fortune 500 companies, industry leaders
国内英语资讯:Vice premier stresses quality nursing services
国际英语资讯:Top DPRK leader guides strike drill on western front: KCNA
国际英语资讯:President Kiir vows to stabilize South Sudan
国际英语资讯:Palestinian FM condemns Israeli settlements
体坛英语资讯:Guangzhous Talisca out for at least three weeks
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: U.S. experts warn tariffs would diminish investment, hamper productivity growth
国际英语资讯:Indias Modi to hold bilateral meetings with visiting leaders after swearing-in
一株垂垂老矣的常青藤
体坛英语资讯:ATP World Tour 250 Zhuhai Championships to be held in September
国内英语资讯:Taiwan question brooks no foreign interference: spokesperson
国内英语资讯:Premier Li underlines tax cuts to benefit enterprises, boost market vitality
Love From My Mother 妈妈的爱
地球未来很“凄惨”?100万个物种正遭受灭绝威胁
体坛英语资讯:Six host cities for Womens Volleyball Olympic Qualifiers confirmed
国内英语资讯:Chinas Sichuan to offer quake early warning services by year-end
不舍爱宠离去?不如把骨灰做成玻璃纪念品
国内英语资讯:Senior official stresses responsibilities to maintain stability in border areas
国内英语资讯:Commentary: U.S. move on Taiwan question puts China-U.S. ties in jeopardy
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |