Miracles come in moments.
奇迹常在不经意间降临。
Sometimes they save our lives. Sometimes they change our lives. Sometimes they offer us insight .
有时奇迹会拯救我们于危难,有时它们能改变我们的人生。有时它们会让我们洞察真理。
And sometimes they give us a gentle reminder and the strength to go on.
有时它温柔的督促我们,让我们有勇气继续前行。

The scene of this minor miracle takes place in the living room of my house under an old, broken ceiling fan with a little glass angel hanging from its pull string.
我遇到过一个小小的奇迹,它发生在我家的客厅里,那个又老又破的天花板吊扇下面,吊扇的拉绳上还挂着一个玻璃小天使。
My youngest son has a severe form of Autism.
我最小的儿子患有孤独症,病情很严重。
Even though he is in his twenties now he still has the mind of a small child.
虽然他已经年过二十,心智却和一个小孩子无异。
He speaks only a few words. He is lost in his own world most of the time.
他只会说几句简短的话。大多数时候,他都沉浸在自己的世界里。
Things I find silly delight him and little changes that wouldn't bother me at all bother him greatly.
在我看来很无趣的东西常让他哈哈大笑,而我毫不在意的东西都让他大发雷霆。
Most of the time he is happy but there are also times when he can be terribly upset.
大多数时候他都兴高采烈,但有时他的情绪会非常糟糕。
He will tear things up and cry for no reason that I can see. He will even hit himself.
他会把东西撕得粉碎,无缘无故的大叫——至少我看不出他这么做是出于什么缘故。他甚至会自己打自己。
It always hurts me to see him suffer this way especially when there is little I can do to help.
每次我看到他这样发作,我就感到阵阵隐痛,尤其想到我无法帮助他的时候。
This morning was particularly trying for him. He ripped up a new shirt I'd bought him and cried on and off for an hour.
今天早上他的情况尤其糟糕。他把我买给他的新衬衣撕了个粉碎,一个小时以来不停的大叫。
Finally he calmed down again. I was still feeling stressed, however, and wearily sat down at my computer to see if I could get a little work done.
最后他终于冷静下来了。我却仍感到十分压抑,我精疲力尽的坐在电脑前,想看看自己能不能完成一点工作。
As I was turning it on, though, I heard my son laugh for the first time all day.
我刚打开电脑,就听到他笑了,这是今天他第一次笑了。
I turned my head and saw him standing directly under the glass angel hanging from our ceiling fan.
我转过头去,发现他站在吊扇下面,直勾勾的看着拉绳上系的小天使。
The light from our house lamps seemed to shine and sparkle all around him like a halo .
房间里的台灯照射在天使身上,折射出来的光线在他四周闪耀,如同一圈光环。
His eyes sparkled too as the little angel swung gently above his head. He laughed again and smiled at me.
天使在他头上轻轻摇晃,他的眼中也闪烁着光芒。他又笑了起来,然后微笑着看着我。
In that moment my heart opened. I could see that the miracle was reminding me that my son was more than his Autism.
那一刻我豁然开朗。我明白了,这个奇迹正提醒我,虽然身患孤独症,我的儿子仍是一个鲜活的男孩。
I instead saw the shining soul within. I saw the love and light of his spirit and knew he was here for a purpose.
我看到了他内在闪烁的光芒。我看到了他骨子里的爱和光,我明白了,他来到人世自有他的意义。
My eyes watered and I feel grateful for this minor miracle and gentle reminder of His love for all of us.
我的眼睛湿润了。感谢这个小小的奇迹,它善意的提醒了我,在儿子的内心,他爱着我们一家人。
Miracles are all around us, but we can't always see them with our eyes.
奇迹就在我们周围,我们却常常视而不见。
We often have to see them with our hearts. Keep your heart open to them then.
它们往往需要我们用真心去感知。敞开你的心扉,去感受它们吧!
And let yourself be the miracle you were meant to be!
愿你变得更好,愿你成为自己的小奇迹!
体坛英语资讯:Brazil beats Montenegro 84-73 at FIBA World Cup
体坛英语资讯:Former France footballer Lizarazu: France will improve
My Lucky Money 我的压岁钱
Queen's taxpayer-funded costs up 13% in 2017-18 由纳税人买单的英女王花销去年增长13%
俄罗斯科学家研制出人参巧克力
Me In Twenty Years 二十年后的我
合适的才是最好的
国际英语资讯:Trump says to let lawyers decide whether to comply with forthcoming subpoena
为什么和闺蜜分手比离婚更难?
Happy Mid-autumn Festival 快乐的中秋节
18个美容行业不希望你知道的秘密
国际英语资讯:4 police officers killed, 5 wounded in Paris knife attack
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Guinean presidents exchange congratulations on 60th anniversary of diplomatic ties
国际英语资讯:Death toll rises to 26 in Iraqs violent protests
子曰:英语里的孔子鸡汤,都不是我说的!
国际英语资讯:Paris prosecutor confirms four killed in police HQ knife attack, motive still unknown
成千上万波兰民众抗议政府司法改革
河北省辛集中学2017-2018学年高二下学期第二次阶段考试英语试卷
体坛英语资讯:Germany out of World Cup following stunning 2-0 loss to South Korea
体坛英语资讯:Tunisia smashes Philippines 86-67 at FIBA World Cup
体坛英语资讯:Spain beats Italy 67-60 to enter FIBA WC quarterfinal
一周热词榜(6.23-29)
Crocodile tears?
壮丽70年:“中国速度”的演变
Traditional Festivals 传统节日
这10个诡异的英语习语你知道吗?
银幕情缘:这些明星情侣相识在片场
日本队赛后“清理”更衣室,就像没来过……
Run of the mill?
体坛英语资讯:Poland advance into semifinal of European Womens Volleyball Championship
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |