Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it.(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization couldbenefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To bespecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide softwaresupport. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunityknocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feelthere is no opportunity for advancement.(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to studentsvery well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexperience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thefuture. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
体坛英语资讯:Farah pulls out of Australian Open after failed drug test
体坛英语资讯:Chinese shuttlers bag three golds at Malaysia Masters
City Cleaners 环卫工人
英国公布脱欧后新护照
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus: Xi chairs leadership meeting on COVID-19 control, makes donation
2020年,这些原著改编电影即将上映
国内英语资讯:China firmly opposes Pompeos groundless accusation of COVID-19 control: spokesperson
The Letter 书信
体坛英语资讯:Zhao Rui named MVP as South beat North 167-166 to win CBA All-Star game
美国公司推出新型人造猪肉
国内英语资讯:Chinese authorities urge utmost efforts in treatment of COVID-19 patients
国际英语资讯:Policeman, civilian killed during clashes over controversial citizenship law in Indian capit
体坛英语资讯:Arda Turan mulling Brazil move - reports
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Xis speech on COVID-19 control, economic development injects confidence into wo
国际英语资讯:German politicians speak out against growing right-wing extremism
新研究:喝酒后会觉得所有人都更好看
国际英语资讯:Egypt committed to Nile dam talks in Washington despite Ethiopias retreat: ministry
国际英语资讯:Pompeo speaks over phone with Qatari deputy PM on ties, regional issues
《老友记》剧组重聚终成现实 特别节目将于五月份播出
新技术能用雨滴发电,1滴雨点亮100个灯泡?
国内英语资讯:China achieves notable results in blocking COVID-19 human-to-human transmission: China-WHO e
飓风来时,我们镇定自若
国内英语资讯:CPC to recruit new members at epidemic-fighting frontline
国际英语资讯:Egypt president meets heads of Arab intelligence services over regional threats
体坛英语资讯:China lose 2nd game against Netherlands in FIH Women Hockey Pro League
国际奥委会委员: 东京奥运会能否如期举行5月见分晓
国际英语资讯:Italy reports 222 confirmed cases of COVID-19, six deaths
国际英语资讯:Malaysia enters political uncertainties following PM Mahathirs resignation
国际英语资讯:Car drives into carnival crowd in western German town
日本援助物资上的中文古诗火了 你知道它们的含义吗?
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |