Conversation 1
会话 1
A:Hello,who is speaking,please?
A:喂,请问是哪一位啊?
B:Hello,Mr. Stem. This is Zhao Bo from the International Travel Agency. I have made the plane reservations for you.
B:您好,斯特先生。我是国际旅行社的赵波。我已经为您订好了机票。
A:Oh,good. Let me get a pencil and take down the information. Well,go ahead,please.
A:哦,太好了。让我拿支笔来,把有关情况记下来。好 了,请讲。
B:Okay. You'll be travelling on Northwest Airlines, flight number 222.
B:好。您将乘坐的是西北航空公司的222次班机。
A:What time does it leave?
A:请问飞机什么时候起飞?
B:lt departs Guangzhou at 10:30 on the morning of July 10.
B:飞机将于7月10日上午10:30从广州起飞。
A:That is good.
A:很好。
B:You want to fly first class. Is that corrector. Stem?
B:斯特先生,您要的是头等舱,对吗?
A:That is right.
A:是的。
B:Well,I have got you three first class tickets and I have reserved your seats. Your seat numbers are 8A,8B and 8C.
B:我已经为您定购了 3张头等舱机票,并且预定好了座 位。您的座位号分别是8A、8B和8C。
A:Those are in the non-smoking section,aren't they?
A:那些座位都是在非吸烟区,是吗?
B:Yes they are .I have charged the tickets to your credit card They are 630 dollars each, so It is 1890 dollars for all three.
B:是的。我已经把票款记在您的信用卡上了。每张机票是630美元,3张票一共是1890美元。
A:Fine thank you very much.
A:很好,非常感谢。
B:One more thing. Could you give me the names of the people you'll be travelling with?
B:还有一件事。请把您的同行者的姓名告诉我,好吗?
A:Sure. They are my kids,Alex and Kathy Stern.
A:当然可以。他们是我的孩子,亚历克斯•斯特和凯西 •斯特。
B : All right. You're all set. Have a nice flight.
B:好的,您三位的手续均已办妥。祝你们旅途愉快。
A: Thanks.
A:谢谢。
Conversation 2
会话 1
A:Good morning,sir! Can I help you?
A:早上好!能为您服务吗?
B : Good morning! I'd like to buy twelve tickets to Beijing for October 14th.
B:早上好!我想买十二张10月14日到北京的火车票。
A : Yes, sir. We have many trains going to Beijing,fast train, through train, express train and tourist train. Which train do you prefer?
A:好的,先生。我们有很多趟去北京的列车,普快、直快、特快和旅游列车。您要哪一趟?
B:Well,the express one,with air-conditioning.
B:我要直达快车,有空调的。
A :Then you'll have two choices. Train No. 14 leaves at 6: 00 p.m ,and train No. 22 leaves at 8: 00 p. m.
A:这样的话我们有两趟列车,14次列车晚上6点开车,22 次晚上8点开车。
B:When do they arrive in Beijing?
B:它们什么时候到达北京?
A:They will arrive the next morning,at 8:00 a. m. and 10:00 a m. respectively.
A:他们都是第二天早上到达。时间分别是早上8点和早 上10点。
B:ln that case I think Train No. 14 will be better. We can do more sightseeing in Beijing.
B:那14次比较好,我们可以有更多的时间在北京观光。
A:Right. Trains No. 13 and No. 14 are the best trains on the line between Beijing and Shanghai. Which seats do you prefer, cushioned seats,ordinary seats,cushioned berth,or ordinary berth?
A:对的。13次和14次列车是京沪线上最好的列车。您 要什么铺位?软座、硬座、软卧还是硬卧?
B:ln a cushioned sleeper,please.
B:我要软卧。
体坛英语资讯:Berlin sack Covic and appoint Klinsmann as caretaker
APEC首脑穿防水风衣亮相“全家福”-英语点津
默克尔总理访日 遭遇“清凉外交”-英语点津
伊朗总统内贾德:上得厅堂 下得厨房-英语点津
大胆的尝试新事物
Google副总裁:电视时代将死-英语点津
体坛英语资讯:Colorado Rapids to sign veteran defender Moor
俄媒体:如何练就普京式好身材-英语点津
你接受“同居”吗?-英语点津
别了,永远的帕瓦罗蒂-英语点津
研究:儿童不宜多看电视-英语点津
日本航空将送出5万张免费机票 前提条件是……
布什又犯口误 称APEC为OPEC-英语点津
国内英语资讯:Roundup: Xis New Year speech lauded by overseas analysts
失恋有那么痛苦吗?-英语点津
Uber在德国被禁了
揭秘为何“一吻定情”?-英语点津
体坛英语资讯:Philippines holds Cambodia draw at SEA Games football opener
体坛英语资讯:There was no way we could leave without being champions, says Flamengo star Henrique
中国企业500强出炉 中石化居榜首-英语点津
为何不愉快的事难以忘怀?-英语点津
国内英语资讯:E China province sees foreign investment surge in manufacturing, strategic sectors
体坛英语资讯:Flamengo repeat Peles Santos by winning Serie A-Libertadores double
国内英语资讯:Chinese FM holds talks with Iranian Foreign Minister
Christmas Activity 圣诞节活动
国内英语资讯:Xis speech at gathering marking Macaos 20th return anniversary published
韩国大兵也爱美-英语点津
悉尼APEC:领导人们今年穿什么?-英语点津
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus: Xi addresses New Year gathering of CPPCC National Committee
国内英语资讯:Chinese president delivers 2020 New Year speech, vowing to achieve first centenary goal
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |