1.通知
本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。
I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.
我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。
Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.
本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司, 特此奉告。
We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.
本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开, 特此函告。
Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.
今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。
By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.
通过这些渠道, 他们会发来甚多订单, 特此函告。
Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.
2.回信
公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。
We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.
贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。
In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.
关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨。
In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.
贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静。
Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.
至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅。
Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.
本月8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知。
In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.
关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。
In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.
关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。
Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.
17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票。
Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.
3.收讫
您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。
I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.
6月1日贵函敬悉。
We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.
本月5日来函敬悉。
We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.
本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。
Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.
我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。
We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.
6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。
We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.
7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。
We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...
Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...
7月10日来函敬悉。
Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.
您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.
昨天贵函已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday is duly received.
我们已收到您昨日写的信。
We have received your letter of yesterday.
我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。
We duly received your letter of yesterday.
我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。
We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。
We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
2月6日来函收悉。
We have received your letter dated 6th February.
您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。
We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.
早上睡过头,还去上班吗
体坛英语资讯:553 Chinese athletes to attend 7th Military World Games
如何变得超有效率?向牛人学学这七招!
比尔盖茨2017年终总结:这6件事情应被记住
红线缠小指! 刘翔在新浪微博公布新恋情!
吓CRY!现实版仿生人 英女孩不痛不饿不睡觉
根据出生日推测性格 测过的都说准!
喵星人变装猴子啃香蕉:猴年的制服诱惑?!
励志!2016年要做更好的自己
朝鲜氢弹试验成功?!各国领导人已炸毛……
全球股市创20年来最差开年纪录
宝宝哭泣的40个理由:小孩的脑回路简直了!
老外最爱的中国街边小吃top10:麻辣烫赢了
说的不正是我嘛!外媒称智商越高寿命越长
给处女座上身的你:7招教你整理杂物
仅靠英音这一把妹利器4汉子在米国成功脱单
调查显示:中国人乐观指数全球最高!
囧研究:女人最爱自黑的五个点 你中枪了么
你会和ta走到最后吗?四大类情侣你们是哪种
一小老板花半吨人民币买了一辆面包车
猛娃萌:3岁就练出6块腹肌是种怎样的体验?
英男孩捡到一鼓浪屿漂流瓶 里面的内容竟是……
囧研究:说脏话有益身心健康!骂的越狠越好
马云如何办好《南华早报》
俄罗斯推出普京味香水:想来瓶霸气的味道吗
倒霉催的!可口可乐新年广告卷入国际争端!
全球富翁大盘点:有钱人不止比尔•盖茨
万万没想到:狗胃里十大奇葩物 咋啥都吃呐
推特拟增加推文字符数至1万 告别140
2017世界最富有皇家成员TOP10:英女王第1
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |