A thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Dont mention it. 没关系,别客气。
Who knows! 天晓得!
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
How come 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Dont push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
Have a good of it. 玩得很高兴。
It is urgent. 有急事。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesnt make any differences. 没关系。
Dont let me down. 别让我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Dont take ill of me. 别生我气。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesnt work. 不管用。
Im not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I dont care. 我不在乎。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Dont flatter me. 过奖了。
You are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Sure thin! 当然!
Im going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 不要紧。
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特写镜头。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!
Dont play possum! 别装蒜!
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Dont over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
Im afraid I cant. 我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Go to hell! 去死吧!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
Ill be seeing you. 再见。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Dont get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Dont get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
Its up in the air. 尚未确定。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Lets bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
Its up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Dont make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Lets play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
Shell be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
Im not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
Im bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Daring! 亲爱的!
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
Ill get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
Shes got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I dont have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
Im dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You dont say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Dont get me wrong. 别误会我。
You dont seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is you major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
Ill kick you ass. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。
It doesnt take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Break the rules. 违反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
Blast! 妈的!
Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
I cant make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
You ask for it! 活该!
You dont say! 真想不到!
Fresh paint! 油漆未干!
加泰罗尼亚独立诉求面临越来越大的压力
美最高法院驳回一起挑战旅行禁令的案件
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: IMF raises China 2017 growth forecast due to its progress in economic reform
张培基英译散文赏析之《高出何处有》
体坛英语资讯:Netherlands fail to qualify for World Cup, Sweden to play-offs
体坛英语资讯:Vietnam whitewash Cambodia in Asian Cup qualifier
I Dont Like the Zoo 我不喜欢动物园
为人父母后,你才会知道这些事
徒手抱鲨鱼赤手打袋鼠,带你认识认识彪悍的澳洲人民
国际英语资讯:Govt approach to Brexit immigration biggest political mistake in decades: London mayor
体坛英语资讯:Ecuador to attack from outset against Argentina, says coach
英国或向脸书、推特征收网络安全税,让社交媒体为网络滥用行为买单
社交媒体让青少年处于“重大心理健康危机”的边缘
川普总统预计宣布美国对伊朗的新策略
体坛英语资讯:Asian Womens Boxing Championship to be held in Vietnams HCM City
国内英语资讯:China opposes U.S. provocation in South China Sea: defense ministry
越南洪灾滑坡造成37人丧生
分手后老想着复合怎么办?先想清楚这9个问题
国内英语资讯:Quantum computing cloud platform released in China
国际英语资讯:Modis demonetisation, tax reforms fail to produce expected economic results: experts
国内英语资讯:TransContainer establishes affiliated company in Shanghai
国内英语资讯:China, Russia call for restraint over Korean Peninsula
体坛英语资讯:Player agents face prosecution in South Africa for collusion
天猫将通过授权方式搭建1万家线下实体店
国内英语资讯:Across China: Ups and downs of Chinas rustbelt in lens
国内英语资讯:Construction of new airport begins near China-Russia border
国内英语资讯:Construction of two China-aided buildings start in Kabul University
Lolz 为什么是个“好玩”的新词
哈里王子呼吁关注心理健康!高压工作人群更需要
体坛英语资讯:Iran to face Russia in friendly match
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |