250. He said he spoke a little English.
他说他会讲一点。
251. Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York .
接着我就问他是否认识在纽约的人?
252. He said he knew a lot of people there.
他说他认识很多那里的人。
253. Finally,I asked him how old he was.
最后我问他多大了?
254. He said he would rather not tell his age.
他说他不想提及他的年龄。
255. He answered almost all of my questions.
他几乎回答了我所有的问题。
256. What time did you use to get up last year?
去年你通常几点起床?
257. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 oclock.
我过去常常醒得很早,在7:00左右起床。
258. I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m.
我过去常常把我的闹钟定在上午7:00钟。
259. I never used to oversleep.
我从不睡懒觉。
260. I used to get dressed quickly every morning.
我通常穿衣服很快。
261. I always used to leave for work at 8:30.
我过去常常在8:30去工作。
262. I used to start working at 9:00 oclock every day.
我过去常常在每天9:00开始工作。
263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time.
我过去常常在每天同一时间吃午餐。
264. I used to work until nearly 6:00 oclock each day.
我过去常常工作到6:00左右。
265. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early.
我过去常常在7:30吃晚饭,而且睡觉很早。
266. My brother and I used to go a lot of places together.
我和我哥哥过去常常一起去一些地方。
267. We used to go to the movies about once a week.
我们过去常常一周去看一次电影。
268. We used to have a lot of interesting friends.
我们过去有一些很有趣的朋友。
269. My brother used to speak French to me all the time.
我的哥哥过去总是给我讲法语。
270. I always used to ask him a lot of questions.
我过去常常问他一些问题。
雨魂
雨的功与过
雨夜
雨的诉说
雨之旋律
国内英语资讯:World Food Program launches global humanitarian hub in China to aid epidemic fight
雨巷
由于新冠疫情,美国的肉类开始短缺
国际英语资讯:Serbia honors Chinese COVID-19 experts with military medals
花样年华
《论语》读后感
体坛英语资讯:AFCON qualifier between South Sudan, Uganda canceled over coronavirus fears
那个每天让我蹭饭的人
访春雨不值
新冠封锁期间,太阳能技术有了3个重大突破
一把雨伞一片真情
让人爱恨交加的雨
雨说
国内英语资讯:China notifies interim appeal arrangement to WTO with other proponents
听雨
雨的心曲
雨的心事
笑对失败
水晶花
雨中的友谊
国际英语资讯:Feature: Homemade bread aroma floats over Istanbul amid COVID-19
肯德基在中国试卖植物肉炸鸡
国内英语资讯:Xi extends greetings to working people nationwide ahead of Intl Labor Day
体坛英语资讯:FC Barcelona suspends all activity because of Covid-19
国内英语资讯:No asymptomatic cases turn into confirmed cases after Wuhan lifts lockdown
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |