幸福的秘诀:简单的生活很幸福
Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. There will be no more sunrises, no days, no hours or minutes. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass no someone else.
不管你是否做好了心理准备,终有一天,一切都会结束。那时,将不再有日出、岁月、小时和分钟的概念。你曾拥有的一切,无论是值得珍惜的还是应该遗忘的,那将转予他人。
Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance. It will not matter what you owned or what you were owed.
你的财富、声望和世俗的权力都将与你脱离关系。你所拥有的和所亏欠的都将与你不相干。
Your grudges, resentments, frustrations, and jealousies will finally disappear. So, too, your hopes, ambitions, plans, and to-do lists will all expire. The wins and losses that once seemed so important will fade away.
你的恶意、愤恨、挫败感和嫉妒都会消失殆尽。当然,你的希望、抱负、计划和要做的事也会无法实现。曾对你至关重要的得与失,也慢慢地淡漠了。
It won't matter where you come from, or on what side of the tracks you lived. It won't matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant. Your gender, skin color, ethnicity will be irrelevant.
那时,你来自何方和如何生活都不重要。同样,曾经非常光鲜亮丽的你也毫无意义。你的性别、肤色和种族也会与你无关。
So what will matter? How will the value of your days be measured?
那么,究竟什么才是真正该珍惜的呢?又该以什么标准去衡量人生的价值呢?
What will matter is not what you bought, but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave.
你要珍惜的,不是你曾经获得的成功,而是你的价值。
What will matter is not your success, but your significance.
你要珍惜的,不是你买的东西,也不是你所创造的,更不是你所获得的,而是你给予的。
What will matter is not what you learned, but what you taught.
你要珍惜的,不是你曾学会了什么,而是你曾留下了什么。
What will matter is every act of integrity, compassion, courage and sacrifice that enriched, empowered or encouraged others to emulate your example.
真正值得珍惜的,应该是你是否曾用自身的正直、同情心、勇气以及奉献精神去感染和鼓舞过他人,使自己成为一个好榜样。
What will matter is not your competence, but your character.
你要珍惜的,不是你的能力,而是你的为人。
What will matter is not how many people you knew, but how many will feel a lasting loss when you're gone.
你要珍惜的,不是你曾与多少人相识,而是当你离开时,那些会因你的离去而久陷于悲伤中的人。
What will matter is not your memories, but the memories of those who loved you.
你要珍惜的,不是你的全部记忆,而是对你爱的人的情怀。
What will matter is how long you will be remembered, by whom and for what.
你要珍惜的,不是你离去后,会在人们的心中留下多久的回忆,而是哪些人会因哪些事而将你铭记于心。
Living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident.
这些值得珍惜的事情在人的一生中并非偶然。
It's not a matter of circumstance but of choice.
外界环境并不重要,要谨慎地做出最后的选择。
Choose to live a life that matters.
重中之重是选择一个适合自己的生活方式。
(编辑:薛琳)
国内英语资讯:Chinese peacekeeping forces authority transfer ceremony held in Lebanon
甘肃省兰州九中2016-2017学年高二下学期期中考试英语试卷
国内英语资讯:No space for ambiguity in the nature of cross-Strait relations: spokesperson
国内英语资讯:China stresses law enforcement on solid waste management
中国空气中缺少灰尘反而使污染更严重?
马云超王健林成中国内地首富 马化腾紧追其后
国内英语资讯:Intl bus-rail-sea freight route begins operation in Xinjiang
What’s whataboutism?
体坛英语资讯:Sluggish Wu Di crashes out in French Open qualifiers
我许了一个愿望 I Make a Wish
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid Champions in Spain, while Villarreal and Real Sociedad go into Europe
交通事故成全球青少年头号杀手
国际英语资讯:Last batch of rebels evacuate Syrias Homs city
研究:母乳能杀死癌细胞
国内英语资讯:Chinese State Councilor meets Britains Prince Andrew
国内英语资讯:China Voice: Consultation paves way for peace, development of South China Sea
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrids Asensio included in Spain squad
国内英语资讯:State councilor meets Hong Kong security head
国际英语资讯:Saudi, U.S. cement partnership by signing deals worth 280 bln USD
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid to announce signing of Brazilian teenager: reports
香奈儿奢侈回旋镖惹怒澳大利亚土著,被指侮辱文化传统
海明威最爱的10本书
防晒霜的保质期,真的非常重要!!
团组织要帮“大龄未婚青年”找对象
不含酒精的啤酒出现了!健康和快感两不误!
腾讯签约环球音乐,成国内最大正版音乐平台
妈妈的话 Mother’s Words
体坛英语资讯:Copa Libertadores: Defending champions Atletico Nacional ousted
国内英语资讯:Cape Verde supports Belt and Road Initiative, vows to deepen cooperation with China
为了挤兑苹果的Siri,谷歌推出自己的AI助手
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |