101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足挂齿。)
102. It’s a long story.(说来话长。)
103. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)
104. It's incredible.(难以置信!)
105. It's hard to say.(难说。)
106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
107. That can't be.(不可能。)
108. That's really something.(真了不起。)
109. Are you sure?(你确信吗?)
110. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)
111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是认真的。)
113. I'll consider this matter.(我会考虑这件事的。)
114. I'll do something about it.(我会想办法的。)
115. What are you talking about?(你在说些什么?)
116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不行。)
117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)
118. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)
119. I'm not in the mood.(我没心情。)
120. I'm so scared.(我怕极了。)
121. I can't make[赶上] it.(我去不了/我赶不上。)
122. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)
123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
125. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)
126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])
127. I'm always punctual.(我总是很准时。)
128. You may leave it to me.(交给我来办。)
129. I wish I could.(不行。)[委婉表达法]
130. What's the rush?(什么事那么匆忙?)
131. What's so funny/(有什么好笑的?)
132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。)
133. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)
134. Don't just shake you head.(别光摇头,想想办法!)
135. Don't jump to conclusions.(别仓促/过早下结论。)
136. That was a lousy movie.(那电影糟透了!)
137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否考虑在家呆着?)
138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我会来的。我向你保证。)
139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我发誓不告诉任何人。)
140. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)
142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原谅我食言。)
143. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)
144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
145. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)
146. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)
147. It's very annoying.(真烦人。)
148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守诺言。)
149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你让我感到羞愧。)
150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望结果很好。)
151. I can't handle this alone.(我无法单独处理这事。)
152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理这收音机要多久?)
153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困难来找我。)
154. Who do you think you are?(你以为你是谁?)
155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌。)
156. It doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那样。)
157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)
158. Everything will be fine.(一切都会很好。)
159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再过几分钟就好了。)
160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什么事了。)
161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想挽回面子。)
162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚。)
163. Your face tells it all.(你的表情透露了一切。)
164. The days are getting longer.(白天越来越长了。)
165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)
166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望这会给你一个教训。)
167. I feel younger than ever.(我觉得比以前年轻。)
168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.
(这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)
169. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明。)
170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我担心我的努力全白费了。)
171. What happened to you memory?(你的记性是怎么搞的?)
172. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)
173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)
174. I have no other choice.(我别无选择。)
175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我没胆/勇气去做。)
176. It's a matter of life and death.(事关生死。)
177. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)
178. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)
180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.
(假如我早知道,我就能帮你了。)[最实用的虚拟语气]
181. I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。)
182. You have my word.(我保证。)
183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆。)
184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在乎熬夜。)
185. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
186. I can't afford it.(我承担/买不起。)
187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我觉得这是个合理的价钱。)
188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想试试这些帽子。)
189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)
190. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)
191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要给我任何理由。)
192. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)
193. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)
194. What's bothering you?(什么在困扰你?)
195. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)
197. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)
198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)
199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)
200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的云越来越多了。)
201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉惩罚的。)
202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厌倦每天上学。)
203. Who am I supposed to see?(我应该去见谁?)
204. His idea is childish.(他的想法很幼稚。)
205. I need small change.(我需要零钱。)
206. Don't try to brainwash me.(别想给我洗脑。)
207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天运气不好。)
208. That reminds me.(那提醒了我。)
209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)
210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)
211. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)
212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)
213. What are you so excited about?(什么事让你如此兴奋?)
214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的烦恼告诉我。)
215. I feel much better now.(我感觉好多了。)
216. I hope you will get well soon.(希望你很快会恢复。)
217. She is sick in bed.(她卧病在床。)
218. I have a slight fever.(我轻微发烧。)
219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)
220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(这是明天的日程安排。)
221. How late are you open?(你们营业到多晚?)
222. I'm here on business.(我来这里出差。)
223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什么闻名?)
224. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)
225. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤。)
226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道说什么。)
227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚让我们乐一乐。)
228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(谢谢你来为我送行。)
更多此类文章请访问曾丽娟的博客
880G英语资料高速下载 新东方全新力作互动新概念
国内英语资讯:Xi, Macron agree to jointly uphold multilateralism, tackle global challenges
古巴近60年来将第一次总统不姓卡斯特罗
脸书5000万用户信息泄露 扎克伯格发声明认错
国际英语资讯:U.S. piles up pressure on Turkey over offensive in Syria amid doubts
报道:川普提名杰克逊出任退伍军人事务部长面临获核准难关
法国总统马克龙对美国国事访问
体坛英语资讯:Chinese womens basketball team gear up for Asian Cup at Canberra training camp
体坛英语资讯:Varene: we tried to ignore Neymar transfer rumors
加沙当局:加沙以色列边界暴力事件致1人死,数百人受伤
多家媒体称美中情局长与金正恩会谈
调查显示 美国千禧一代已经开始弃用社交媒体
90岁李嘉诚宣告退休 香港'超人'时代结束
体坛英语资讯:Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic and Paralympic mascots unveiled
国际英语资讯:Mexican president downplays alarm over dengue
联合打击后美法在叙利亚长期战略上显分歧
国内英语资讯:China, Singapore agree to enhance BRI, trade cooperation
国内英语资讯:Xis article on ecological protection, development of Yellow River basin to be published
美环保署长面对愤怒议员:我没什么好隐瞒的
白宫医生放弃退伍军人事务部部长提名
你知道社交媒体上的sadfishing是什么意思吗?
美法总统会谈后伊核协议前景仍悬而未决
国际英语资讯:British Royal Mail faces first national strike in decade
国际英语资讯:Kurdish authorities say Turkish assault displaces 275,000 in northern Syria
国际英语资讯:Environmental protests continue in central London despite police warnings
研究:动物玩具广受青睐实际对野生动物有害
女性在简历上贴低领照 获面试的机率提高19倍
国际英语资讯:Massive fires sweep Lebanon due to sudden temperature rise
国际英语资讯:Russia to sign investment deals worth 1.3 billion USD with UAE
体坛英语资讯:Shangri-La to host cross country race
美国称叙利亚和俄罗斯应对杜马镇化武攻击负责
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |