所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 双语阅读 > 美文 > 美文赏析:你是否曾经……

美文赏析:你是否曾经……

发布时间:2020-05-14  编辑:查字典英语网小编

Have you ever been completely alone?

你是否曾经,无任何旁人陪伴,一个人独处?

Have you ever walked for hours on end with no goal in mind?

你是否曾经,连续几个小时一个人漫步,心中不带任何目的地或目标?

Have you ever attempted to become better for yourself?

你是否曾经努力变成更好的自己?

In our world people are never alone

在当下的世界,人们从不孤单

because of these little things called the internet.

这全都依仗那个叫做“互联网”的小东西

You can have thousands of friends that you have never met before.

你可以拥有成千上万的朋友,却没有见过他们

Have you ever stopped and thought to your self why am I here?

你是否曾经在生活中驻足片刻,为自己想一想,想一想你为何会在这里?

When you take a walk of solitude without a goal,

当你独自一人漫步,心中毫无目标

you mind works differently.

你的头脑会以另一种方式运转

You start to appreciate the things around you

你会开始欣赏周围的事物

that you might have never noticed before.

这些事物或许你过去从未留意

For me I wish I never learned about the internet and the things it offers.

对我个人而言,我希望自己从未知晓互联网这样东西,也从未接受过它提供给我的任何福祉

I wish I had the guts to just do it!

我希望自己有勇气去真真切切的生活!

Ascend that Mountain,

去登山,

Hike that trail ,

去远足

find that spot where the waves are perfect.

去找到海浪最壮观的海域

Sometimes you just have to let go of the things of this world and explore,

有时你必须放下这世界中的某些东西,去探索新知

as they say “smell the roses”.

正如人们所说,“细嗅玫瑰”

Now a days,

如今的时代

everyone works, travels,

每个人都在忙于工作,忙于旅行

and post pictures because they want others to know what they are doing.

他们在网上晒照片,因为他们希望别人知道自己在干什么

STOP!

请停止这样做!

If you are doing these things

如果你做这些事

because you seek approval from you followers

仅仅是为了获得粉丝的认可

you need to rethink things.

你应该换一种思路了

You should be posting because you want others to go there and see the beauty

你晒照片的目的应该是,希望其他人也来同一个地方观赏美景

or because you want them to know that there is more to life.

或者,你希望他们知道,生活还可以是另一种模样

We need to better ourselves for ourselves not for others.

我们希望自己变得更好,这是为了自己,而不是旁人。

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE!

你的生活,可以是另一种风景!

Invite everyone to play a sport with each other,

邀请所有的朋友一起打一场比赛吧!

put the phones away

放下手机

and live in the moment.

活在当下

Don’t become friends and talk to a person because you want something from them.

当你交友或与人攀谈,你的动机不应该是对对方有所求

This will ruin a friendship before it even starts,

这样的目的会让一段友谊从一开始就已经腐烂

you should want to get to know someone because you want to know what makes them beautiful.

你想要认识某个人的原因,应该是想要知道,是什么让他们如此美丽

Ask yourself Have I ever done this?

问问自己,我曾经这样做过吗?

Have you ever waisted time?

你曾经浪费过时间吗?

There is so many more productive things we can do with our time

有那么多更有意义的事情,我们可以用自己的时间去做

and yet hours pass us while we look at social media.

然而,我们却只是盯着社交网络,让时间流走

I named this article Have You Ever?

我将这篇文章命名为“你是否曾经”

Because I want people to read this

因为我希望人们读到它时

and ask themselves that exact question,

用这个问题问问自己

think about it and make changes if necessary.

认真思考,必要的时候做出改变

Do not take my words as a criticism

请不要将我的言语当做批判

rather take these word to heart as a wake up call.

相反,将他们放进你的心,当做唤醒自己的声响

Ask yourself Have I Ever....?

问问你自己,你是否曾经?

查看全部
推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读

分类
  • 年级
  • 类别
  • 版本
  • 上下册
年级
不限
类别
英语教案
英语课件
英语试题
不限
版本
不限
上下册
上册
下册
不限