How often should I do this?
我应该多久清洁一次?
Every day.(In between regular cleanings.)
每天都要清洁(在定期大扫除之间)。
Will wipes work?
擦拭是否有效?

Yes. Look for sprays or wipes that promise to kill 99.9 percent of germs.
是的。要使用能杀死99.9%细菌的喷雾或湿巾。
What if I don't have cleaning sprays or wipes?
如果我没有清洁喷雾或湿巾怎么办?
Washing with soapy water should do the trick: a few drops of dish soap to eight ounces of water. Although soap and water will not kill all germs, scrubbing with soapy water should be effective in removing coronavirus and other germs from surfaces.
用肥皂水清洗应该也有效果:在8盎司(约227克)水中滴几滴洗洁精。虽然肥皂和水不会杀死所有细菌,但用肥皂水擦洗应该能有效地去除表面上的新冠病毒和其他细菌。
What's a high-touch surface?
什么是高频接触表面?
All those places where you and your family leave a million fingerprints every day.(Clean bathroom surfaces last.)
所有那些你和你家人每天留下一百万个指纹的地方。(最后清洁浴室表面。)
Door knobs, Light switches, Refrigerator and microwave doors, Drawer pulls, TV remote, Counters and table tops where you cook and eat, Toilet handles, Faucet handles
包括门把手、电灯开关、冰箱、微波炉门、抽屉拉手、电视遥控器、做饭和吃饭用的台面和桌面、马桶把手,以及水龙头。
How thorough do I have to be?
我要清洁得多彻底?
A spray and a vigorous wipe should do it, but don't get lazy here: You want to be sure you've gotten all the way around the doorknobs, for example.
用喷雾剂并且强力擦拭应该就可以了,但不要在边角旮旯上偷懒:你要确保门把手的角角落落都擦到了。
"I try not to be neurotic about it," says Dr.Kryssie Woods, hospital epidemiologist and medical director of infection prevention at Mount Sinai West in New York. "But wash your hands when you get home, and try to clean some of those high-touch areas. That's good advice even without the coronavirus."
“我尽量不表现得神经质,”纽约西奈山西区医院(Mount Sinai West)流行病学家兼感染预防医学主任克莉西·伍兹(Kryssie Woods)博士说。“但是到家后洗手,尽量清洁一些高频接触区域。即使没有新冠病毒,这也是个好建议。”
Do I need to wear gloves?
我需要戴手套吗?
Gloves are recommended for home cleaning, but if that's not practical, just be sure to wash your hands before and after you clean.
进行家庭清洁时建议戴手套,但如果操作起来不方便,请务必在清洁前后洗手。
If I'm using gloves, do I really have to wash the gloves afterward?
如果我用了手套,真的要在之后把手套也洗了吗?
Yes, if you're going to reuse them.(Use separate gloves for the bathroom and the dishes.)
是的,如果你想再利用它们的话。(清理浴室和刷碗的时候要用不同的手套。)
Once you're done cleaning: Wash your gloved hands with soap and water. Dry them. Pull the gloves off and store them. Then wash your bare hands.
清洁结束后:用肥皂和水清洗戴着手套的手——擦干手套——摘下手套并存放起来——然后洗手。
How else can I be sure my home stays clean?
我还能做什么来确保我的家里干净呢?
When you get home, take off your shoes, hang up your coat and immediately go wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water.
回家后,脱下鞋子,挂上外套,立即用肥皂和水洗手20秒。
体坛英语资讯:Chinese young skaters display prowess in relays at 2019 Shanghai Trophy
睡眠不足时,大脑会开始吃自己
我的选择 My Choice
国际英语资讯:House Democrats release more transcripts of closed-door depositions in impeachment inquiry
体坛英语资讯:Japan one step closer to quarters, England beat 14-man Argentina
国内英语资讯:Chinese cities to receive World Bank grant to ease traffic jams
施瓦辛格在休斯顿大学2017年毕业典礼上的演讲
CATTI三级:超全备考经验!
如何正确备考CATTI和中高口?
2017年上半年翻译资格考试(CATTI)成绩查询
章泽天荣登富豪榜,网友奚落:因为嫁的好
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus: Xis explanatory speech on CPC decision on system, governance released
体坛英语资讯:Dutch Hassan takes 2nd title, U.S., Kenya have one-two finish in Doha
国内英语资讯:855 evacuated following Beijing torrential rain
国际英语资讯:Tusk not to run for Polish president: report
外国人已经很少说What's your name了,这样说才更地道!
越南逮捕四名活动人士
国际英语资讯:Libyas east-based army launches airstrikes around capital
微软在日本试行4天工作制 结果工作效率暴增40%
体坛英语资讯:Poland tops Argentina at FIVB Volleyball Mens World Cup
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Reform-minded China remains powerful engine of global economy
河南省周口市2016-2017学年高一下学期期末考试英语试卷
国内英语资讯:China Focus: CPC decision on system, governance released
《孤独星球》2017年亚洲十大必看景点 甘肃居首
猜猜看,埃菲尔铁塔亮灯每天要“烧”掉多少钱
国际英语资讯:Scaramucci out as White House communications director
New diesel and petrol vehicles to be banned from 2040 in UK 英国将于2040年起禁止销售柴油和汽油汽车
藏书太多 江苏一家三口甲醛中毒
Food and mood 吃什么会影响你的情绪
国际英语资讯:U.S. secretary of state to visit Germany
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |