
Appreciation:
欣赏:
1. Having you on this team makes a huge difference.
团队里有你真是大不一样了。
2. The work you did to improve our customer ratings was fantastic!
你为了提高顾客评分做的工作非常棒!
3. It's inspiring to see how you always help new employees get up to speed.
你总在帮助新员工跟上进度,真激励人心。
4. The way you handled last week's crisis with your calm demeanor was a game changer.
你平静地处理上周危机的行为打破了局面。
5. It's so refreshing getting to work with you.
和你共事让人神清气爽。
6. I am continually impressed by your results!
我一直对你的工作成绩印象深刻。
7. I absolutely love how you handled that customer!
我非常喜欢你对待那位顾客的方式。
8. What you have brought to this department the past three months has been invaluable.
你在过去三个月给部门带来的价值无可估量。
9. Know that your role is important to our success. We can't improve further without you.
你的角色对我们的成功很重要。没有你我们就没法进步。
Gratitude:
感谢:
10. Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings when no one else does.
团队会议上没人吭声时,感谢你总能大声说出自己的想法。
11. I'm grateful for your taking on the extra work when no one else stepped up.
感谢你在没人主动站出来的时候承担了额外的工作。
12. Thanks for always being willing to lend a hand.
谢谢你总愿意帮忙。
13. You've really made a tremendous difference here, and I'm thankful you joined the team.
你给这里带来了很大的不同,我很感谢你加入了团队。
14. You've gone above and beyond this week. Please take the rest of the day off.
这周你已经做得超好了。今天剩下的时间你可以放假啦。
15. Thank you for being so flexible. I couldn't have done it without you.
谢谢你这么通情达理。没有你的话,这事我完成不了。
16. You were instrumental in saving the company from losing one of its best clients.
你帮公司留住了最重要的一位客户,帮了大忙。
17. Just when I thought your work couldn't get any better, you pull that off! Thank you!
你的工作已经做到了最好,你做到了!谢谢!
Encouragement:
鼓励:
18. Don't worry. I trust your judgment on this decision.
别担心,我相信你对这个决定的判断。
19. I love your great attitude even during this tough phase.
尽管眼下有困难,我还是很欣赏你的良好态度。
20. I know how hard this project is, but I just can't imagine working without you.
我知道这个项目很难做,但我无法想象没有你工作该怎么开展。
21. What can I do to help?
我能做些什么帮上忙吗?
22. Thank you for being so flexible.
谢谢你这么通情达理。
23. Is there anything any of us can do to help?
我们能帮你做什么吗?
24. You are one of the most reliable employees I've ever had. I believe in you.
你是我最信赖的员工,我相信你。
25. Even with your loss, I was blown away by your work ethic this week.
虽然最后失败了,但我还是被你这周表现出的专业精神所折服。
26. Know that we're here for you. Just ask us anything.
要明白我们都支持你,需要什么尽管开口。
27. I just want to let you know how much you mean to the team.
我只想让你明白,你对团队很重要。
28. That was my fault. You deserve better.
这是我的错。你应该得到更多回报。
体坛英语资讯:Inter beat Milan 4-2, show support to China in battle against novel coronavirus
The Return of Green 绿色的复原
国际英语资讯:U.S. becomes country with most COVID-19 cases: Johns Hopkins University
隔离期间流量猛增 YouTube降低视频画质以缓解网络压力
国际英语资讯:Frances Macron launches army operation to win war against COVID-19
结婚可能无益于未婚妈妈脱贫
香港连续20年“全球经济最自由” 美国跌出前十
体坛英语资讯:Ghana Rugby to re-strategize for the future
国内英语资讯:China to step up prevention of epidemic rebound, imported COVID-19 cases
国内英语资讯:Senior official stresses efforts to ensure epidemic control, social stability
国内英语资讯:China to further boost its intl air freight capacity to stabilize supply chains
疫情期间封城 欧洲多国空气污染水平大幅下降
国内英语资讯:Over 800 people stranded in Hubei return to Beijing
体坛英语资讯:Feature: Difficulites stimulate young Chinese womens basketball team to mature
体坛英语资讯:Coxsey named as Britains first ever Olympic climber
国际英语资讯:New Zealand confirms 76 new cases of COVID-19
国际英语资讯:Guterres warns of losing COVID-19 war as UN agencies continue relentless efforts
国际英语资讯:Putin announces paid leave for all Russians next week due to COVID-19
体坛英语资讯:Suter claims maiden win in Super-G at Garmisch-Partenkirchen World Cup
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: European countries grapple with medical supply shortage as COVID-19 cases climb
体坛英语资讯:Oman to host World Sailing Championship 2021
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses major projects construction, stabilizing investment
国际英语资讯:Irans COVID-19 cases approach 30,000, as Saudi-hosted G20 summit calls for joint efforts t
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Qu Chunyu contributes two silvers at ISU Dresden World Cup
国际英语资讯:New Zealand declares state of emergency after 50 new COVID-19 cases confirmed
体坛英语资讯:Adebayor secures Olimpia move
在卫生纸出现之前,人们如厕用什么?
“粉丝代替核弹” 美国驻俄大使玩转“数字外交”
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus: Xi calls for all-out global war against COVID-19 at extraordinary G20 summit
国内英语资讯:Xi said China ready to boost global coordination, confidence against COVID-19
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |