I personally just experienced a very troubled time in my career.
我刚刚经历了事业中非常混乱的一个时期。
And I realised that there are 2 questions that you really need to ask yourself before taking a new job.
我现在意识到,找一份新工作前一定得问自己这两个问题。
It is a bit late for me now. Hope it's not so for you.
这对我自己来说已经有点晚了。希望它们对你来说还不晚。
Question 1: Is this job really necessary considering my current financial situation?
问题1:对于我现在的财务状况而言,这份工作真的是必要的吗?
Whether you are a graduate who is looking for a job or a working person considering changing jobs, this question is very important.
不管你是正在找工作的毕业生,还是正在考虑跳槽的职场人,这个问题都很重要。
Do not just consider the issue from the single dimension of wages. Higher salaries do not always guarantee a better position.
不要光从工资高低这个单一维度去考虑问题,工资越高的职位并不一定就越好。
First, does the high salary of this position come from the accumulation of repetitive labor? Or from the scarcity of your abilities?
首先,这个职位的高工资是来自于重复劳动的累加?还是来自你能力的稀缺性?
Second, is this position beneficial to your career development?
第二,这个职位对你的职业发展有利吗?
After all, career is a matter of path planning. Every job you do should be a stepping stone.
归根结底,职业生涯是一个路径规划问题,每一份工作都应该是一块踏板。
You should step on the right stone at the right time, instead of always choosing the larger ones.
你应该在合适的时候踩到合适的踏板,不要只看哪块踏板更大。
Question 2: What do other people think?
问题2:其他人怎么想?
Although looking for a job is your own business, it’s a good idea to ask other people’s opinions.
虽然找工作是自己的事,但问问其他人的想法也是个不错的选择。
After all, each person’s professional background and focus of attention is different. And the way we analyze problems is different, too.
毕竟,我们每个人的专业背景和关注重点都不一样,我们分析问题的方式也不一样。
Ask other people what they think and they may lead you to see a whole new perspective.
多问问其他人的想法,他们可能会让你看到全新的视角。
This includes not only asking your friends and family, but also searching the Internet.
这不光包括问你的朋友和家人,也包括上网搜索。
Listen to what people in the industry have said and what the former employees of the company have said.
看一看这个行业内的人说了些什么,看一看这家公司以前的员工说了什么。
Sometimes this can change your ourlook completely.
有时候,这能把你之前的想法完全颠覆。
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: New sanctions, cutting U.S. embassy staff create fresh crisis in U.S.-Russia ties
白宫人事变动:凯利就任,斯卡拉穆奇走人
觉得你很擅长边走边聊天?那你可能大错特错了!
别买你用不起的东西
HBO遭黑客入侵 《权力的游戏》脚本据称被盗
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Turkey names new army commanders one year after coup attempt
二胎孩子是不是天生就是捣蛋鬼?
刚果警察逮捕100名抗议者
体坛英语资讯:Kenyas Rudisha pulls out from London World Championships
国际英语资讯:U.S. imposes sanctions on Venezuela leader
苹果公司低调停产ipod nano、ipod shuffle
国内英语资讯:China to preload BeiDou for most motorcycles by 2018
体坛英语资讯:Returning after injury, Chinas Peng Shuai ranks as Asian No.1
国内英语资讯:President Xi attends reception for founding anniversary of PLA
貌美如花的人变老是什么感觉
国内英语资讯:China to air political documentary on reform
国内英语资讯:Airbus to set up innovation center in China
国际英语资讯:Thousands of Syrian militants poised to leave Lebanon-Syria border zone under deal
2024年夏季奥运会有望在巴黎举办
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Cashless trend takes hold in China
成功人士会在周五做什么呢?
女孩患罕见“蓬发综合征” 发型狂放不羁 酷似爱因斯坦
体坛英语资讯:Bayern appoint Salihamidzic as new sporting director
威尼斯颁布旅游新规:运河勿游泳,桥上不久留
国际英语资讯:Trump says he wont quit using social media
研究:有个好名字 公司融资更容易
体坛英语资讯:Ghana intensifies preparations to host West African football tournament
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Chinese army reaffirms commitment to world peace as embassies across Europe celeb
抵美难民人数跌至10年最低点
热议:00后女孩磕头跪拜90后师父
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |