The average woman criticises herself at least eight times a day, a study has found.
一项研究发现,女性平均每天都要自我批评八次。
The research of 2,000 women discovered one in seven women said they criticising themselves regularly throughout their entire day.
一项2000名女性参与的研究发现:1/7的人称她们经常一整天都在自我谴责。
Wanting to lose weight and other image-based criticisms were most prevalent, while not earning enough money and deliberately deflecting compliments were other common put-downs.
最常见的一些自我批评莫过于想减肥和其他一些关乎形象的不满,而另一些常见的自我贬低则是关于钱挣得不够和故意扭曲别人对自己的赞美。
The study was conducted by Weight Watchers who worked with eight leading experts to explore the result of today's new pressures for modern women on the relationship they have with themselves - 89% of women compliment others in ways they would never compliment themselves.
这项研究由“减肥者协会”与八位该领域顶尖的专家执导,目的是探究现代女性其与自身关系方面面临的新压力,结果发现89%的女性从不会像称赞别人那样赞美自己。
This tendency for women to avoid giving any sort of complement to themselves was described by the study's cultural experts as a form of self-diminishment.
该项研究文化方面的专家将女性这种不自我赞美的倾向称之为一种“自我贬低”。
The full findings were as follows.
完整的调查结果如下:
AREAS A WOMAN IS MOST SELF-CRITICAL
女性最常自我批评的方面有:
1. Weight
1、体重
2. Appearance
2、外表
3. Career
3、事业
4. Finances
4、财务
5. Relationship
5、感情生活
A WOMAN'S 2O MOST COMMON CRITICISMS OF HERSELF
女性20个最常见的自我批评的方面有:
1.You're too fat/overweigh
1、你太胖了/超重
2.Your hair is a mess
2、你的头发简直一团糟
3.Your belly looks big
3、你肚子太大了
4.You don't do enough exercise
4、你锻炼不够
5.Feeling scruffy next to other women
5、跟其他女人相比自己太邋遢了
6.Not earning enough money
6、挣得不多
7.You say you are having a 'fat day'
7、你说自己今天胖了
8.Not wearing certain items of clothing because you think you can't pull it off
8、不穿某一件衣服因为你想着自己塞不进去
9.You wish you were as photogenic as other women on social media
9、你希望自己可以和其他社交媒体上的女性一样上镜
10.You deflect compliments by saying something negative about yourself
10、对自己说一些消极的话扭曲别人的赞美
11.You worry people are talking about you behind your back
11、担心别人在背后议论自己
12.Feeling underdressed
12、感觉自己穿的太朴素
13.I'm not stylish enough
13、自己不够潮
14.You don't have sex with your partner enough
14、跟自己男(女票)滚床单的次数不够
15.You aren't as creative as other women
15、不像其他女性那样有创意
16.Your bum looks big
16、屁股太大
17.You aren't as organised as other women
17、不像其他女性那样有条理性
18.You don't spend as much time with your friends as you should
18、没有太多的时间跟朋友待在一起
19.You're not wearing enough make-up
19、妆画得不够
20.You aren't attractive to your partner
20、对自己男(女)票吸引力不够
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid to announce signing of Brazilian teenager: reports
香奈儿奢侈回旋镖惹怒澳大利亚土著,被指侮辱文化传统
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid Champions in Spain, while Villarreal and Real Sociedad go into Europe
研究:母乳能杀死癌细胞
科学家破解蜗牛DNA以对抗血吸虫病
外媒盘点十大复制景点 泰坦尼克二号居首
国内英语资讯:Intl bus-rail-sea freight route begins operation in Xinjiang
不含酒精的啤酒出现了!健康和快感两不误!
中国空气中缺少灰尘反而使污染更严重?
干细胞有望无限造血,再也不需要献血了?
妈妈的话 Mother’s Words
国内英语资讯:State councilor meets Hong Kong security head
为了挤兑苹果的Siri,谷歌推出自己的AI助手
起早床能让你成为成功人士?
甘肃省兰州九中2016-2017学年高二下学期期中考试英语试卷
交通事故成全球青少年头号杀手
国内英语资讯:Chinese peacekeeping forces authority transfer ceremony held in Lebanon
国内英语资讯:Chinese presidents special envoy attends Timor-Leste presidential inauguration
腾讯签约环球音乐,成国内最大正版音乐平台
国内英语资讯:Greek president congratulates China on Belt and Road forum
国际英语资讯:Economic Watch: China steps up property controls in smaller cities amid market divergence
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrids Asensio included in Spain squad
微笑待人 Smile to Other
防晒霜的保质期,真的非常重要!!
国内英语资讯:No space for ambiguity in the nature of cross-Strait relations: spokesperson
体坛英语资讯:Eritrean Gebretnsae wins Changchun Marathon
“邮件自荐”真能帮你在办公室抢占先机吗?
全世界小朋友最爱的动画片《小猪佩奇》将出续集
甘肃省兰州九中2016-2017学年高一下学期期中考试英语试卷
小米之家开到了印度,排队火爆造成交通瘫痪
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |