I bet you thought it was cute your boyfriend sent you selfie after selfie, thinking his adoration was something to be embraced — but think again because research has proven men who take selfies have more psychopathic tendencies than the average male.
我敢说,当你的男朋友一张接一张的给你发他的自拍照,你一定觉得这是件超级萌萌哒的事情,觉得自己应该坦然接受他的自恋——可是,再好好想想吧,因为研究证明,喜欢自拍的男性具有精神病倾向的记录高于平均水平哦。
So if science wasn’t enough to change your mind, check out all of the other convincing reasons you shouldn’t date someone who takes more selfies than you do.
如果科学事实还不足以让你改变心意,看看下面这些理由,这些足以让你相信,你不应该和一个比你更爱自拍的人交往!
1. He’s selfie-centered.
他是一个自我中心者。
It doesn’t matter what mood you’re in because, rest assured, this man will still be taking selfie after selfie.
无论你心情如何他都不在乎,因为,肯定他正在一张接一张的拍自拍照。
2. He likes looking at himself more than you.
比起你他更喜欢注视自己。
The awkward moment when you’ve just told a five-minute story, and your man has been staring at his phone the entire time.
你花了足足五分钟时间给他讲一个段子,他却一直在盯着自己的手机,多么囧的处境。
3. He measures his self-worth by other people’s likes.
他用旁人的“赞”来衡量他的自我价值。
Since when did self-approval go out the window? You know you have issues when you’re relying on the validation from others.
人类的自信力什么时候飞到窗外去了?当你完全依赖于他人的肯定时,你就会明白你确实有点问题。
4. Every other conversation is about social media.
三句话里有两句是关于社交网络的。
Good luck talking about substantial matters and things people actually care about — this guy is only fixated on the social aspect of his life, and sadly, that takes place on the Internet.
如果你们会谈论一些实在的话题,或者人们都关心的话题,那真是恭喜发财了——可是,这个家伙只注意自己在社交圈里的生活,更可悲的是,是他在网络社交圈里的生活。
5. He follows people he doesn’t know more than he listens to you.
他更愿意关注陌生人而不是倾听你说的话。
I’m not sure what type of alternate universe this is, but I certainly don’t think anyone else wants to be a part of it.
我不知道这样的人是来自哪个异次元空间的生物,不过我相信,不会有人愿意去这样一个异次元世界。
6. He treats you like an accessory.
他把你当做一个陪衬。
Wondering if this guy actually picked you for the right reasons is a frequent thought that crosses your mind, unfortunately.
真不行,你脑中会常常闪现这样的想法:他到底因为什么原因才跟我交往呢?
7. He only sees life through a lens.
他只会从摄像头里观察世界。
And sadly, that’s the only way they see you too…
可悲的是,这也是他看你的唯一方式……
8. He’d rather take pictures than live in the moment.
他更愿意拍照留念,而不是享受当下的瞬间。
It’s totally fine to be a fan of photos; but to not experience your present setting for even a moment is just plain sad.
喜欢拍照当然不是问题。可是,彻底忽略当下周围的一切,这确实有点可悲。
国内英语资讯:Incumbent, retired political advisors gather to celebrate CPPCCs founding anniversary
网申时怎么确保简历能顺利过关
体坛英语资讯:63 Chinese players to compete in World Skills championship
绵羊六年不剪毛 羊毛半米厚
国际英语资讯:Beloved giant panda Chuang Chuang dies at Thailands Chiang Mai Zoo
优酷土豆加深结合度 成立合一影业
苹果熟了 中国移动预售iPhone 6
体坛英语资讯:Elkeson named in China squad for World Cup qualifiers
危险驾驶 贾斯汀•比伯面临最新指控
瞄准吃货的创业点子 快递美食
正念冥想有助于治疗注意力缺陷
在男性主宰的领域求职 你必须展现出女汉子的气概
手机被黑 好莱坞众多女星艳照被爆
研究:绿色植物能提升15%的办公效率
体坛英语资讯:Russian teens on song in figure skating GP
体坛英语资讯:Palmeiras edge toward Copa Libertadores last four
八大护肤误区你造吗 专家教你科学美容
囧研究 手指长度决定性格和健康
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Attacks on Saudi oil facilities escalate tensions in Gulf, amid U.S. sabre-rattli
电影教你如何养孩子
极端组织宣布斩首第二位美国记者
起来,不愿变老的人们!
健康饮食结构 低淀粉高脂肪
国际英语资讯:UN nuclear watchdog starts general conference amid mounting Iran tension
中国科技行业蓬勃发展 女性发挥重要力量
国际英语资讯:WHO provides medical supplies to southern Libya
法总统奥朗德前女友出书痛诉被甩遭遇
爱意满溢:一封皮特给朱莉的信
国内英语资讯:Beijing hosts urban planning exchange with friendship cities along Belt and Road
体坛英语资讯:Australian, Brazilian and British rowers shine in Hungary
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |