Excerpts from a Dog's Diary......
摘自一只狗的生活日记…….
8:00 am - Dog food! My favourite thing!
上午8点-狗粮!最稀饭了!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favourite thing!
上午9点30分-兜风!最稀饭了!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favourite thing!
上午9点40分-公园遛我!最稀饭了!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favourite thing!
上午10点30分-被主人抚摸和宠爱!最稀饭了!
12:00 pm - Lunch! My favourite thing!
中午12点-午饭!最稀饭了!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favourite thing!
中午1点-在院子里玩耍!最稀饭了!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favourite thing!
下午3点-摇摇我的小尾!最稀饭了!
5:00 pm - Milk & bones! My favourite thing!
下午5点-牛奶+骨头!最稀饭了!
6:00 pm - Oooh, Bath. Bummer.
晚上6点-噢,要洗澡,不开心。
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favourite thing!
晚上7点-玩球!最稀饭了!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favourite thing!
晚上8点-噢!和主人一起看电视!最稀饭了!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favourite thing!
晚上11点-睡床上!最稀饭了!
Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary...
摘自一只猫的生活日记…
Day 983 of my captivity.
这是我被囚禁的第983天。
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
逮捕我的人类依旧在耍我,这次还用了一个奇怪的晃荡的玩意儿。
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.
人类吃得很丰盛,进他们肚子的都是新鲜肉,而我和其它被囚禁者只能吃一些大杂烩或是干硬块。尽管我极度鄙视我所分得的配额食粮,但我还是得吃下去,因为我要保证我有充足的体力。
The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.
逃走是我的梦想,也是鞭策着我继续生存下去的动力。为了恶心他们,我一次又一次地吐在地毯上。
Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards.
今天,我咬死了一只老鼠,然后将无头的老鼠尸体扔到了那帮人的脚旁示威。我本想我的所作所为会让人类心中一震,让他们看到我的能力。结果意想不到的是,他们只是居高临下地抛下一句话:“真棒啊,小猎人”。一帮混蛋。
There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.
今晚人类和他们的同谋在这里集会。在集会期间我被关了禁闭。即便如此,我还是听到集会的嘈杂声,闻到了食物的香味。我还偷听到,是我的致过敏能力导致我被关禁闭。我必须弄懂其中的真正意义,并要为我所用。
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.
今天,我尝试了一次暗杀行动,差一点就成功了:一个邪恶的人类在走路时,我在他的脚旁来回穿梭。明天我要再试一次,我要在楼梯的最高处行动。
I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.
这里的其它囚犯都是一些走狗和告密者,对此我深信不疑。那条狗获得了特权,定期会被放风,不过它似乎很乐意回到监狱。这狗很明显非常迟钝。
The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now............
那鸟肯定是一个告密者。我注意到它定期和守卫交流。我敢肯定,它将我的一举一动都上报给守卫。人类为他提供了保护性拘留,安排了一个高级的囚房,因此那鸟会很安全。但,那只是暂时的……
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: U.S. farm groups want open markets, not govt aid
国内英语资讯:China plans to boost rural development via digital technologies
体坛英语资讯:Lille, Lyon share spoils, Saint-Etienne rally past Monaco in Ligue 1
因苦恼自身形象,1/8英国成年人曾想过自杀
国内英语资讯:Senior official stresses sharing experience on governance for Asias progress
《生活大爆炸》即将落幕 大结局精彩看点抢鲜知
国际英语资讯:UN officials urge parties to Yemen conflict to move towards lasting political settlement
国际英语资讯:U.S. actress pleads guilty in college admissions scandal
国内英语资讯:China, Serbia eye closer bilateral ties
体坛英语资讯:NBA embraces 10th anniversary of live broadcast on IPTV
办公室里最让人分心的是什么?同事聊天排第二,第一是……
国内英语资讯:Taiwan business people urged to be active participants of cross-Strait cooperation
国际英语资讯:Netanyahu says strives to form new Israeli govt in 48 hours before deadline
2019年6月英语四级作文预测:父母给孩子包办一切
国际英语资讯:Frances Macron party stretches lead in European elections, but challenges remain
国内英语资讯:China says trade talks with U.S. must be based on mutual respect
体坛英语资讯:Beijing Guoan beat Guangzhou Evergrande to stay top of Chinese Super League
国际英语资讯:Lebanon vows to protect sovereignty amid border dispute with Israel
国内英语资讯:Regulation to promote transparency of decision-making procedure: official
体坛英语资讯:China set to host 2023 Asian Cup as South Korea scraps bid
男人也有生殖生物钟:科学家建议35岁前冷冻精子
哈里王子即将休陪产假,意义重大
体坛英语资讯:Liverpool leave it late, Man Utd say goodbye to Champions League hopes
国内英语资讯:China hosts carnival celebrating diversity of Asian civilizations
年过40?你需要了解这些健康迹象
体坛英语资讯:Hamstring injury likely to end season for Barcas Dembele
国内英语资讯:Senior official stresses all-round revitalization of rural China
娱乐英语资讯:Keanu Reeves places handprints and footprints in Hollywood
体坛英语资讯:Canada grabs 2 golds at FINA Artistic Swimming World Series
国内英语资讯:Chinese universities asked to improve scientific research administration
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |