How do the people in other countries view China and Chinese?
外国人是如何看待中国和中国人的?
来自英国人 @Michael Cole 的回答:
My nationality is British, I have lived in many different countries from an early age (including China), am an architect, environmentalist and traditional acupuncturist.
我的国籍是英国籍。我从很年轻的时候开始就在很多国家居住过(包括中国)。我是一个建筑师、一个环保主义者,还是一个针灸师。
I am at present living in Auckland, New Zealand with my Chinese wife.
我现在住在新西兰的奥克兰,和我的中国太太一起。
Whilst my mandarin is almost no-existant, but I have many friends in China and have some of my architectural projects completed there.
虽然我的普通话聊胜于无,但我在中国有不少朋友,而且在那建成了不少项目。
I enjoy some Chinese people as I do friends from other countries, but some I would not get along with either.
有些中国人我挺喜欢的,就像我喜欢其他国家的朋友一样,但也有一些是我不想理会的。
Travelling around is not difficult, except at rush hour and holidays. Tourist places are mostly full of people whatever time one visits, except wilderness areas.
(在中国)四处移动并不难,除非是在高峰期和节假日。旅游景点不管什么时候去都全是人,除非是些蛮荒之地。
The air is sometimes clear, but generally polluted around cities.
空气有时候还挺好的,但城市区域通常都是有污染的。
Living there is quite easy, most things are efficient and fast…….
在那生活很方便,大部分东西都是又高效有迅速……
These are some observations that I have gathered … but then they might change.
这就是我观察到的……不过他们也可能会变。
来自越南人 @Hung Vu 的回答:
My dad has a very negative view of China and Chinese.
我爸爸对中国和中国人的看法非常负面。
The only sources of information concerning China and the Chinese he has access to are online news paper, online forum, TV, and daily newspaper.
他仅有的关于中国和中国人的信息源都是些网络报纸、网上论坛、电视、日报。
Sadly, most of the information from those sources represent China and the Chinese in a very negative light and consequently, my dad’s attitude toward China and the Chinese is extremely negative.
不幸的是,这些来源里的大部分信息都只对中国和中国人做非常负面的报道,于是,我爸爸对中国和中国人的看法非常负面。
My mom and sister don’t have much to say about China and the Chinese. They just don’t care.
我妈和我姐对中国和中国人都没什么看法。她们并不关心。
As for me, having studied and worked in the US for 9 years, I was brought into contact with several people of Chinese ancestry from both Chinese mainland and Chinese Americans.
至于我呢,在美国学习、工作了9年以后,我与不少来自大陆或者美国的华裔接触过。
The experience of interacting with these people and of studying history created in my mind a balanced perception of China and the Chinese people.
与这些人的互动,以及我所学习到的历史,让我对中国和中国人有了一个比较综合的看法。
As regards the Chinese people, there are more than 1.3 billions Chinese in Chinese mainland and millions more in the US.
说到中国人,大陆有13亿,而美国还有几百万。
My observation is that on the average, Chinese Americans tend to be much more well-mannered than Chinese from Chinese mainland.
我观察到的是:平均而言,美籍华人会比大陆的中国人更懂礼节。
But just like other races, the Chinese people run the gamut from the most polite, well-mannered to the rudest.
不过,就像其他的种族一样,中国人也有好有坏。
My Chinese friends in the US are all very well-educated and polite people and I really like them. I had also met some very rude Chinese persons working in China town in Chicago.
我在美国的中国朋友都是受过很好的教育、很有礼貌的人,我非常喜欢他们。而我也在芝加哥的唐人街遇到过一些非常粗鲁的中国人。
The one thing about Chinese people that I admire is their dedication to education.
关于中国人,我很欣赏的一点是他们对于教育的投入。
On the average, Chinese people are more hard working, more driven to achieve academic success than other ethnic groups I have known.
普遍而言,中国人比我知道的其他民族更勤奋,更执着于学术成就。
I know a lot of Chinese people who attend elite universities in the US and that is a reflection of their perseverance in learning which I find to be very admirable.
我认识不少在美国上精英大学的中国人,这体现了他们对于学习的坚持,而我非常钦佩。
来自巴基斯坦人 @Akbar Imran 的回答:
I think chinese people are genuinely hardworking intelligent honest and respectable people.
我觉得中国人真的是很勤奋、很聪明、很诚实而且很值得尊重的人。
They have taken the world by surprise by their resolve to become the emerging superpower and god willing soon they will become one.
他们立志于成为超级大国,而这个决心让全世界都吃惊了,如果情况允许的话,他们应该很快就会达到这个目标。
Apparently a lot of nations have a hard time digesting this fact and this is why people ask these curious stupid questions about china and Chinese people on qoura.
显然,很多国家觉得这个事实难以接受,所以quora上才有那么多关于中国和中国人的傻问题。
来自日本人 @Naoya Yamaguchi 的回答:
To my mother, they are noisy people.
在我妈看来,他们很吵。
To my father, they are the people manufacturing cheap products found in many a 100-yen shop.
在我爸看来,他们是制造10元店商品的人。
To me they are friendly people.
在我看来,他们是些很友好的人。
Girls flood my smartphone with messages written or recorded in English and French. Young men are hard-working, adaptive, well-mannered and often very ambitious.
女孩子们总是用英文或者法文向我发信息。年轻的男孩子们都是很勤奋、很有适应力、很有礼貌而且非常有抱负的人。
And I often think to myself that we were once much like them, hard-working and ambitious.
而且我自己经常想:以前我们也曾经很像他们——勤奋又有抱负。
恐怖的五分钟(Five Minutes to Fear)
为四川汶川哀悼的英语作文
如果我的梦想实现了(If my dream comes true)
我最喜欢的运动(My favourite sport)
按提示补写英语作文
我对汶川地震的看法(My views on Wenchuan earthquake)
黄山(the Yellow Mountain)
给爱最重的礼物(To love the most important gift)
远离交通事故(Stay Away from Traffic Accidents)
早起(Early Rising)
写你想感谢的人(The person you want to thank)
邀请函(Invitation Letter)
中考英语考前必备--利弊型作文写作模板
08年中考英语考前预测—关注留守儿童
通知
暑假里的一天(A Day in My Summer Vacation)
我心幕中的英雄(The Hero in My Heart)
传统的节日(Traditional festional)
2008青海省中考英语作文
The Development of a Private Car
谈谈自己的爱好(My hobby)
我的梦想学校(My Dream School)
电脑游戏与我们的健康(Computer games and our health)
介绍朋友的生活与饮食习惯
永恒的美(Eternal Beauty)
08年中考英语考前预测—建设和谐社会
明天又是新的一天(Tomorrow is a new day)
我的家乡(My Home Town)
我未来的打算(My future plan)
中考英语考前必备--话题作文写作模板
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |