Because your best friends think they know you, but only your BEST-best friend knows and compliments your inner weirdo.
也许你的朋友自认为很了解你,但是有些事只有最最亲密的好朋友才知道,并且也只有他们才能尊重你那些小怪癖!
1. How disgusting your room really is.
你的房间究竟有多糟糕。
Crumbs in your bed, wrappers everywhere, and where the hell did the floor go?!
床上到处是面包屑,包装纸满地都是,还有地板哪去了?!
2. What you look like in the morning.
早上起来你究竟是什么样。
Doesn’t matter if you went out partying the night before, you wake up looking like a caveman. Always.
你昨晚有没有出去狂欢了都无所谓,哪天你起来的时候不像个穴居人?一如既往!
3. What your breath smells like in the morning.
早上起来后口气的味道。
How do they deal with it?
他们会怎么做?
4. How much you hate the person you are being nice to right now.
你到底有多恨你正讨好的人。
5. How people clearly don’t know you when they say you’re nice.
当别人夸你人不错的时候,他们明显是不懂你啊。
6. That part of you that has a weird taste in romantic partners.
你对另一半的奇怪品味。
Admit it, we all have swooned for a weirdo at some point, and they went along with it.
承认吧,我们有时候是会为一些奇怪的人倾倒,最好的朋友是不会介意的。
7. How much you actually eat
你到底吃多少
Your stomach is bottomless pit.
你的肚子就是个无底洞。
8. Your passwords to everything.
你所有的密码
Because you always need them to do things for you.
因为你总会让他们帮你做事。
9. What series you are currently binge-watching.
你最近疯狂迷上的剧。
10. How you don’t want to admit you’re good at something out of fear of looking cocky.
你不想承认自己的专长只因为怕别人觉得你太骄傲。
So they just brag about it to everyone.
所以他们就像所有人炫耀你的专长。
11. Your immature sense of humor.
你幼稚的幽默感。
We don’t like to admit it, but we’re all super immature.
我们都不愿意承认这一点,但我们都超幼稚。
12. Your favorite places to eat.
你最喜欢去哪吃饭。
Because you make them go everyweek.
因为每周你都拉着他们陪你去。
13. Every stupid thing you’ve ever done.
你做过的所有蠢事。
Because 98% of the time they are there to witness it.
因为有98%的几率他们见证了整个过程。
14. The weird things your family does.
你们家做过的怪事儿。
Karaoke at 10 a.m. on the weekends, eating ethnic food with our hands, lots of screaming (usually because that’s how we talk to each other) — you name it, they’ve seen it all.
周末早上10点唱卡拉OK,用手吃民族特色食物,大喊大叫(通常是因为我们就是这么讲话的)——看吧,他们都知道。
15. And last but not least, how much you love them.
最后也是最重要的,你有多在乎他们。
Just the fact that you guys are close enough for them to know these things is proof right there.
正是因为你们足够亲密,你的好朋友们才会知道这些事。
老妇眼睛不适就医,竟取出27枚隐形眼镜
国际英语资讯:IMF sees small monetary policy effects from Feds balance sheet unwinding
国内英语资讯:Premier Li urges officials to study important speech of President Xi
体坛英语资讯:China enters last four at Womens Basketball Asian Cup
Commitment, devotion and dedication 三个和“奉献”有关的单词
体坛英语资讯:Brazil leaves Maracana out of World Cup qualifiers
国内英语资讯:China Focus: To revive China, Xi holds high banner of socialism with Chinese characteristics
拉加德:IMF总部十年内或将迁至北京
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Putin clarifies Russia-China military ties, deplores possible U.S. sanctions
100年前的生活妙招:如何让墨水瓶不倒?
西方节日文化 The Culture of Western Festivals
最美丽的小镇 The Most Beautiful Town
体坛英语资讯:China enters knockout stage at Womens Basketball Asian Cup as group leader
体坛英语资讯:Olympiacos beats Partizan 3-1 in Champions League qualifiers
A sporting chance
野生动物第六次灭绝正在加速
体坛英语资讯:Kenya hosts Egypt, Rwanda in battle for World Championship ticket
英国计划将于2040年禁售燃油车辆
《权利的游戏》作者将任新奇幻美剧监制
国内英语资讯:BRICS tax authorities ink institutional document to enhance cooperation
体坛英语资讯:Tears and joy as Chinas Xu achieves breakthrough in mens backstroke at FINA Worlds
川普宣布禁止跨性别者在军中服役
威廉王子辞去飞行员,开始全职当皇室了
White noise?
“我在厕所”千万不要说成“I'm in the toilet!”太尴尬了!
割腕誓言作废:丹尼尔•克雷格将回归《007》
国内英语资讯:Chinas development not a threat to other countries: FM spokesperson
国际英语资讯:Shallow quake of 5.8 magnitude hits eastern Indonesia
优雅永恒 Elegance Never Fades
全国肥胖率北京居首 北方明显高于南方
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |