The struggle we all endure.
我们都要经历的痛苦挣扎……
1. Hearing that dreaded first alarm.
听见可怕的第一声闹铃。
2. It really feels like you haven’t even slept.
真心觉得自己还没开始睡觉就要起床了。
3. You begin your first bit of exercise — hitting the snooze button.
你开始热身了——按下闹钟的小睡按钮。
4. Then there is the all important first attempt at getting up out of bed. It really is too much effort.
接下来就是最重要的——第一次尝试起床。艾玛,太费劲了!
5. And then deciding that you have expended all of your energy.
得出结论:精力已耗尽。
6. Realizing that you have now overslept and going into panic mode.
意识到自己睡过头了,开启恐慌模式。
7. You rush out of bed in such a hurry that you undoubtedly run into something.
你急急忙忙从床上跃起,果断撞上了什么东西。
8. Maybe “rush” is too strong of a word.
可能“跃起” 这个单词不准确,太强烈了...
9. You also make the all important call.
你也会打这些重要的电话。(我正在车上,5分钟就到!很熟悉有木有...)
10. Now out of bed, you realize walking around tired is a lot like stumbling around drunk.
现在已经下床了,但你发觉自己疲倦地游走很像酒后跌跌撞撞。
11. You finally turn on the light or open the blinds.
终于,你开了灯或者打开了百叶窗。
12. The thought, Who needs a life? I have my bed, crosses your mind at least once…
你脑海里至少浮现了一次这种想法:谁需要生活?有我的床就够了……
13. And despite it only being a few minutes, you already miss your pillow.
尽量只下床了几分钟,你已经开始想念自己的枕头。
14. You’re also a ray of sunshine for anyone that has the pleasure of meeting you in the next hour.
对于在接下来的一个小时内很荣幸见到你的人来说,你就是一束阳光呢。
15. And you begin to think that everyone seems far more awake and cheery than you, it’s almost unnatural…
你开始觉得每个人好像都比你更清醒,更愉快,这太不科学了……
16. when you feel like this...
当你有这种感觉……
17. Then you get coffee…
然后,你喝咖啡了……
18. And finally all is right in the world!
终于,世界和谐了!
国际英语资讯:Egypt raises fuel prices as part of economic reform plan
国际英语资讯:FBI finds car related to kidnapped Chinese scholar in Midwest U.S.
Ivory Tower?
挚友 My Best Friend
中央网信办发布《国家网络安全事件应急预案》
既促进新陈代谢又燃烧脂肪的食物
体坛英语资讯:Chinese team has first win at Asian mens club volleyball championship in Vietnam
国际英语资讯:DPRK says Japans law amendment on organized crime aimed at reviving militarism
如何改掉不健康的习惯
爱国主义教育 Education in Patriotism
夏季达沃斯论坛:回顾李克强五次开幕式致辞
体坛英语资讯:Kenyas Rudisha, Kipruto to ignite the Ostrava Golden Spike meet
体坛英语资讯:Madrid President Perez rules out Ronaldo move
体坛英语资讯:Theo Hernandez confirms Real Madrid move
睡眠不足的坏处 The Shortage of not Enough Sleep
国际英语资讯:Spanish forest fire burns over 8,400 hectares in and around national park
国际英语资讯:U.S. travel ban goes into effect after court approval
国际英语资讯:China willing to negotiate FTA with Mexico, says ambassador
国际英语资讯:DPRK says to give death penalty to those involved in assassination plot
体坛英语资讯:Italian goalie Sirigu joins Torino from PSG
新西兰的“放羊”学校:不上课、没作业
国际英语资讯:UNDP, listed industrial zone sign deal on enhancing economic, social impact of SEZs in Cambo
体坛英语资讯:Two-time Wimbledon champion Kvitova sets for Wuhan return
国际英语资讯:German federal parliament says yes to same-sex marriage
美印领导人保证加强安全增进贸易
分居如何拯救了我的婚姻?
国际英语资讯:Giant pandas Wu Wen, Xing Ya may appear on Dutch soccer fields
往飞机发动机里扔硬币 这位老人的祈福方式连外媒都震惊了
国际英语资讯:Chinese companies light up Panama Illumination Fair
EQ的重要性 The Importance of EQ
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |