
1. “I’m going to wake up early and get a head start on my day.”
“我明天打算早起。让一天有个好的开始。”
What You Mean: I will incorporate the sound of my alarm clock into my dreams and hit snooze 30 times before being late for work.
你的意思是:我会把闹钟的声音融合到我的梦中,被闹醒后再贪睡大概30次,直到起晚了上班迟到。
2. “I’m definitely going to the gym after work.”
“我下班后一定要去健身。”
What You Mean: OMG, literally 50 unexpected errands just came up that are all non-urgent but I absolutely should do immediately. Too bad about the gym, huh.
你的意思是:哦天呐,多出了50件必须做的事!虽然都不紧急,但我还是应该立刻处理。真糟糕没时间去健身了。
3. “I’m going to start writing down all my expenses and spending less money.”
“我会把所有的开销都记下来,节省开支。”
What You Mean: I’m going to keep track of the money I spend on rent and toilet paper and conveniently forget my reckless, expanding party budget.
你的意思是:我会把房租和买卫生纸用的钱记下来,然后轻易地忘记我在派对上挥霍的钱。
4. “Of course I’m TOTALLY over him!”
“当然,我已经完全忘记他了!”
What You Mean: If you were to wander into my bedroom at 4 a.m., you would find me on his Facebook profile…in a photo album from December 2009.
你的意思是:如果你正好凌晨4点来卧室拜访我,你会发现我在看他的脸书网个人资料……在看他2009年12月起建立的相册。
5. “OK, but this time I’m serious. I’m NEVER texting her/him again.”
“好吧,不过这一次我是认真的。我绝不会再发短信给他了。”
What You Mean: I will most certainly, definitely, assuredly text her/him again. Then I will delete the evidence. TOO BAD YOU CAN’T DELETE SHAME AND REGRET.
你的意思是:我确定一定以及肯定会发短信给他。并且我会删除发件箱里的记录。真可惜我不能把自己的羞愧和懊悔一起删除掉。
6.“OK, but seriously, it’s time to catch up on the classics. Jane Austen, here I come!”
“好吧,不过说真的,是时候读点经典文学了。简·奥斯丁,我来啦!”
What You Mean: Just realized I could sound just as smart by just watching the movies. Colin Firth, here I come!
你的意思是:我刚意识到我看原著改编的电影照样可以附庸文雅。科林·弗思,我来啦!
7. “I’m going to clean my apartment right after work today, it’s getting kinda gross.”
“我今天下班一回到家就开始打扫,我的公寓脏的有点恶心了。”
What You Mean: I’m going to push a couple of hairballs around and take out that pizza box… Then I’m going to get distracted by literally anything.
你的意思是:我会把几个头发线球摆弄一下,拿走匹萨盒子……然后我会因为各种事情分心忘记打扫的计划。
8. “I’m going to take fewer naps and do more work.”
“我要少睡觉,多做事。”
What You Mean: Zzzzzzzzz.
你的意思是:呼噜呼噜呼噜睡一觉。
9. “Just one more episode.”
“就再多看一集。”
What You Mean: At some point in the next seven hours, I will fall asleep with my laptop on my face, and I will hate myself in the morning.
在接下来的7小时中的某个时刻,我会面朝笔记本睡着,第二天早晨我会后悔不迭。
10. “I’m going to master a foreign language.”
“我要掌握一门外语。”
What You Mean: I’m going to learn how to curse and order food in a foreign language.
你的意思是:我要学习怎么用外语骂人和点餐。
游戏成瘾列入精神疾病!来看看你符合这些症状吗
体坛英语资讯:Cheryshev leads Russia to 5-0 rout of Saudi Arabia
体坛英语资讯:Olympic champion Stefanidi wins pole vault in Athens athletics gala
C罗头球破门加冕欧洲射手王 “头球”用英语怎么说?
为什么男人会后悔结婚
体坛英语资讯:Chinese police target drunk, drug-affected driving during World Cup
体坛英语资讯:Analysis: Feelings mixed for U.S. public on 2026 FIFA World Cup
优步申请新专利 可检测乘客是否醉酒
国内英语资讯:Top legislature reviews draft decision on duties of NPC constitution and law committee
My Father 我的爸爸
晚上睡不好或导致抑郁
曾经宣称绝不出售人造钻石的De Beers推出人造钻石品牌
让你一醉方休的高度酒精冰淇淋:除了贵没缺点
防蓝光眼镜真的有用吗?这些实用的护眼知识了解一下
体坛英语资讯:UN ambassadors going football-mad as World Cup kicks off
Christmas Day 圣诞节
战胜德国队 墨西哥球迷狂欢引发“人造地震”
神奇!谷歌的AI技术竟能预测病人何时会死?
哪种睡姿最健康?四种睡姿利弊大PK
国内英语资讯:Top legislature convenes bimonthly session
日本球迷又上热搜了 赛后看台捡垃圾引全球关注
体坛英语资讯:Uruguay believes in chance to host 2030 World Cup
体坛英语资讯:French coach Deschamps says all 23 players available for World Cup opener
体坛英语资讯:Mueller joins Frankfurt from relegated Hamburg
奥迪首席执行官被逮捕
特朗普的贸易战豪赌:等待北京先让步
关于中美贸易冲突,你应该知道的五个问题
体坛英语资讯:Twenty years later, young Moroccan team to enjoy World Cup again
体坛英语资讯:Ronaldo the hero as Portugal draw 3-3 against an impressive Spain
国内英语资讯:World Bank loan to help Chinese city handle floods, pollution
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |