
1. “I’m going to wake up early and get a head start on my day.”
“我明天打算早起。让一天有个好的开始。”
What You Mean: I will incorporate the sound of my alarm clock into my dreams and hit snooze 30 times before being late for work.
你的意思是:我会把闹钟的声音融合到我的梦中,被闹醒后再贪睡大概30次,直到起晚了上班迟到。
2. “I’m definitely going to the gym after work.”
“我下班后一定要去健身。”
What You Mean: OMG, literally 50 unexpected errands just came up that are all non-urgent but I absolutely should do immediately. Too bad about the gym, huh.
你的意思是:哦天呐,多出了50件必须做的事!虽然都不紧急,但我还是应该立刻处理。真糟糕没时间去健身了。
3. “I’m going to start writing down all my expenses and spending less money.”
“我会把所有的开销都记下来,节省开支。”
What You Mean: I’m going to keep track of the money I spend on rent and toilet paper and conveniently forget my reckless, expanding party budget.
你的意思是:我会把房租和买卫生纸用的钱记下来,然后轻易地忘记我在派对上挥霍的钱。
4. “Of course I’m TOTALLY over him!”
“当然,我已经完全忘记他了!”
What You Mean: If you were to wander into my bedroom at 4 a.m., you would find me on his Facebook profile…in a photo album from December 2009.
你的意思是:如果你正好凌晨4点来卧室拜访我,你会发现我在看他的脸书网个人资料……在看他2009年12月起建立的相册。
5. “OK, but this time I’m serious. I’m NEVER texting her/him again.”
“好吧,不过这一次我是认真的。我绝不会再发短信给他了。”
What You Mean: I will most certainly, definitely, assuredly text her/him again. Then I will delete the evidence. TOO BAD YOU CAN’T DELETE SHAME AND REGRET.
你的意思是:我确定一定以及肯定会发短信给他。并且我会删除发件箱里的记录。真可惜我不能把自己的羞愧和懊悔一起删除掉。
6.“OK, but seriously, it’s time to catch up on the classics. Jane Austen, here I come!”
“好吧,不过说真的,是时候读点经典文学了。简·奥斯丁,我来啦!”
What You Mean: Just realized I could sound just as smart by just watching the movies. Colin Firth, here I come!
你的意思是:我刚意识到我看原著改编的电影照样可以附庸文雅。科林·弗思,我来啦!
7. “I’m going to clean my apartment right after work today, it’s getting kinda gross.”
“我今天下班一回到家就开始打扫,我的公寓脏的有点恶心了。”
What You Mean: I’m going to push a couple of hairballs around and take out that pizza box… Then I’m going to get distracted by literally anything.
你的意思是:我会把几个头发线球摆弄一下,拿走匹萨盒子……然后我会因为各种事情分心忘记打扫的计划。
8. “I’m going to take fewer naps and do more work.”
“我要少睡觉,多做事。”
What You Mean: Zzzzzzzzz.
你的意思是:呼噜呼噜呼噜睡一觉。
9. “Just one more episode.”
“就再多看一集。”
What You Mean: At some point in the next seven hours, I will fall asleep with my laptop on my face, and I will hate myself in the morning.
在接下来的7小时中的某个时刻,我会面朝笔记本睡着,第二天早晨我会后悔不迭。
10. “I’m going to master a foreign language.”
“我要掌握一门外语。”
What You Mean: I’m going to learn how to curse and order food in a foreign language.
你的意思是:我要学习怎么用外语骂人和点餐。
伊拉克南部连环袭击至少60人丧生
耐克推出用户定制款球鞋,只需90分钟轻松搞定!
川普震后向墨西哥总统表示慰问
国际英语资讯:Suicide attack kills 3, injures 5 near cricket stadium in Kabul
国内英语资讯:China issues guideline on setting limits in territorial spatial planning
老外在中国:痛不欲生的分娩过程
体坛英语资讯:Urawa Reds beat Guangzhou Evergrande 2-0 in 1st leg of AFC Champions League
国际英语资讯:Brazilian Supreme Court dismisses Temer accusations against prosecutor-general
是好是坏 原来你一直都在
国外也有“苏享茂” 你能识破这些婚恋网站骗局吗?
国际英语资讯:Britain raises terror threat level to critical
国内英语资讯:Attempts to find fault with China will never succeed: senior Chinese official
川普将视察佛罗里达灾区
完成联合国健康目标,新加坡、冰岛和瑞典走在最前面
国内英语资讯:China, Croatia could enhance ties under Belt and Road Initiative: ambassador
国际英语资讯:Halimah Yacob swears in as Singapores first female president
久坐党必备神器:健身单车站立式书桌
体坛英语资讯:Kenya, Cameroon to bid for continental Olympic volleyball qualifiers
国内英语资讯:China to further supply-side structural reform, cut overcapacity, corporate cost to boost in
国内英语资讯:China, Brunei to boost ties
国内英语资讯:Top political advisor addresses ideological issues about Xinjiang
国内英语资讯:China, Russia explore more industrial cooperation
重温乔布斯最经典演讲: 求知若饥,虚心若愚
盘点:世界上最昂贵的名人礼服,有多贵就有多美!(组图)
Pot luck 这个词和运气有关吗?
On the fence?
iPhone X面部识别遭恶搞 防伴侣偷窥面罩问世
马来西亚宗教学校起火,至少24人丧生
零成本减肥:做这些家务就能瘦瘦瘦,比跑步健身还有效
神奇了!这款“智能内衣”能解决腰痛问题
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |