The world would be a dreadful place without creative people. Could you even imagine life without art? The thought alone makes me tremble. Could you be the next William Shakespeare, Steven Spielberg, or J.K. Rowling? Find out with these 20 signs you’re a creative person.
如果没有有创意的人,这个世界会变得很可怕。你能想象出没有艺术的生活吗?光这样想想就让我害怕。你会是下一个莎士比亚、斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格,或JK罗琳吗?用下面的这20个信号看看自己是不是个有创意的人。
1. You have an authority problem.
你和权威人士相处时有问题。
Creative types don’t always get along well with management because they would rather march to the beat of their own drum.
创意型的人总是无法很好和管理层相处,因为他们宁愿按自己的节拍前进。
2. You have a hard time relating with people.
你很难合群。
Most people have a strong desire to fit in, something that you don’t understand. Conformity is gross.
大部分人都有合群的强烈愿望,这是你所不能理解的。遵从规则让你不舒服。
3. You like to solve problems.
你喜欢解决问题。
While most people are running and hiding from problems, you purposely seek them because you love nothing more than a fresh new challenge.
大部分的人都在逃避问题,而你却有意识地去寻找问题,因为没有什么东西比全新的挑战更让你喜爱的了。
4. You are your own worst critic.
最严厉的批评来自你自己。
You wrote a blog many months ago and thought it was wonderful at the time you published it. But then you read it again later and wonder, “What the hell was I thinking?” You then identify approximately a thousand ways it could have been better and kick yourself for being so stupid.
几个月前你写了一篇博客,当时发表时你觉得写得真好。但是当你过后再去读的时候你就在想,“我到底在想什么?”然后,你就会找让它变得更好的一千种方法,批评自己怎么会这么愚蠢。
Note: Coincidentally, this is why I REFUSE to read my own old blogs and articles.
注意:巧合的是,这就是为什么我不读自己以前写的博客和文章。
5. You ask lots of questions.
你问大量的问题。
A stagnant mind devoid of curiosity doesn’t have the capacity to create.
缺乏好奇心而停滞不前的大脑是不会有创造力的。
6. You carry a notebook everywhere you go.
无论你去哪里,都会带着记事本。
Because how else can you remember all those brilliant ideas that strike you on the fly?
要不然你怎么能在百忙中记住自己想出的这么多绝妙的主意?
7. You find beauty in the ordinary.
你能从平凡中发现美。
Creatives live in the present and are in constant awe of the world around them.
有创意的人活在当下,并敬畏周围的世界。
8. You are numb to rejection.
你对拒绝已经麻木了。
Let’s face it: it’s a hard world out there. If becoming a writer or actor or artist was easy, a lot more people would do it. Getting that dreaded rejection letter stinks at first, but eventually you become able to just shrug it off and go on to the next one.
让我们面对现实吧:外面的世界很难闯。如果当作家、演员或艺术家很容易的话,那么会有更多的人从事这些行业。刚收到那可怕的拒绝信时你会觉得糟透了,但是最终你会耸耸肩,继续前进。
9. You understand the power of atmosphere.
你知道氛围的重要性。
There is a reason some authors travel to a rustic cabin or sandy beach to write their novels. Some atmospheres are more conducive to creativity than others. Maybe you like to pack up your laptop and go to a coffee shop, downtown bench, or under a tree at the park. Whatever the case may be, you know the locations that boost your creative juices.
有些作家前往乡村小屋或沙滩去写小说是有原因的。有些氛围更容易让人具有创造性。也许你想拿着笔记本去咖啡店、市中心的长椅或公园的一棵树下。无论怎么样,你都要知道去哪里能够提升自己的创造力。
10. You think most people have poor taste.
你认为大部分人的品位都很差。
You might find the movies and music most people enjoy to be downright terrible. I don’t know about you, but I believe a kitten dies every time someone listens to Nickelback.
你也许会发现大部分人喜欢的电影或音乐相当糟糕。我不知道你是不是这样,反正我受不了听五分钱乐队的歌。
11. You are a people-watcher.
你善于观察人。
Why do people watch TV when real life is infinitely more interesting?
为什么人们看电视呢?现实生活远比电视有趣的多。
12. You aren’t in it for the money.
你不热衷金钱。
Money pays bills but it doesn’t provide happiness. There are much easier ways to make a living. This isn’t about money, it’s about passion.
金钱可以付账单,但不能给你快乐。谋生有更加容易的方式。这不是关于金钱,这是关于激情。
13. You experience emotional highs and lows.
你会经历情绪的变化。
Your emotional life is not a straight line. Instead, it is more like the path of a roller-coaster full of dips, drops, hills, loops, and twists. Sometimes you might experience an eruption of happiness and a crash to sadness within mere moments of each other. The most painful parts usually find themselves in your art.
你的情感生活不是一条直线。事实上,它更像是充满谷底、斜坡、圈和弯道的过山车的路线。有时你可能上一刻感到开心,下一刻就感到悲伤。最痛苦的部分通常在你的艺术作品中体现出来。
14. You seek inspiration.
你寻找激情。
Inspiration doesn’t happen on its own. Whether it is the opening of an art gallery, a theatrical production, or live music at a downtown bar, you search for inspiration wherever you can find it. It’s nice to know you’re not alone in your desire to create.
灵感是不会自己出来的。无论是艺术画廊的开幕,还是戏剧的制作,抑或市中心酒吧的现场音乐演出,你去那些能找到灵感的地方来寻找灵感。知道在想创作的路上自己并不孤单对你来说很有帮助。
15. You have an interesting sense of humor.
你很有幽默感。
Off-color jokes are the best kind of jokes.
低俗的笑话是最好的笑话。
16. You evolve like a boss.
你朝老板的方向发展。
An ability to adapt to challenging scenarios is necessary for survival in the creative jungle.
要想在创意丛林中生存下来,拥有适应挑战的能力是非常有必要的。
17. You hate stereotypes.
你讨厌墨守陈规。
You understand that human beings are way too complicated to be dumped into gender roles or stereotypes.
你知道人是很非常复杂的,无法用性别或成见来判定。
18. You don’t have a filter.
你没有过滤器。
Don’t you think life would be much more fun if everyone just said what they were thinking with no filter? There is no such thing as TMI (Too Much Information).
难道你不认为,如果每个人都没有过滤器,生活会比现在有意思的多?没有TMI(信息过量)这回事儿。
19. You take time to think.
你花时间去思考。
Your brain is your greatest asset.
你的大脑是你最大的资产。
20. You don’t bend to pressure.
你不屈服于压力。
Whether it’s a hater who thinks your work of art sucks, a family member who thinks “you should get a real job,” or a friend who thinks your idea “will never work,” you don’t cave to outside pressure.
无论是有人不喜欢你的艺术品,还是你的家人认为“你该找份工作”,或朋友觉得你的想法”不会管用”,你都不会屈服于压力。
体坛英语资讯:Confident Sharapova into second round in Melbourne
国际英语资讯:May, Macron agree measures to deepen ties between Britain, France
英国女王吐槽王冠太重:别低头,脖子会断
国际英语资讯:Macron, Merkel show unity to push eurozone reforms
体坛英语资讯:Namibias tactics gradually taking shape ahead of clash against Uganda - Coach
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Zhu Lin suffers nail-biting defeat in round 1 of the Australian Open
2017全国美食消费报告出炉,大家最爱吃这个菜!
H&M用一个职位就想翻篇种族歧视!这可行吗?
体坛英语资讯:Rockets star Harden expected to return in game against Timberwolves
国际英语资讯:Feature: For thousands, crossing U.S.-Mexico border part of daily life
国际英语资讯:Libyas Tripoli intl airport reopened
内蒙古太仆寺旗宝昌一中2017-2018学年高二上学期期末考试英语试卷
微信回应留存用户聊天记录 纯属误解!
国际英语资讯:City of London eager to be involved in Belt and Road: lord mayor
国内英语资讯:Chinas national economic data veracity unaffected by regional statistics: official
美文赏析:读这5种书的人,境界才能高
“熊”出没注意!《帕丁顿熊2》口碑爆棚,打破烂番茄连鲜纪录
国内英语资讯:Half of Chinas 17 mln newborns in 2017 are second children
国际英语资讯:EU-China Tourism Year 2018 opens with official ceremony in Venice
瑞士禁止生煮龙虾,这规定有点一言难尽
国际英语资讯:Tillerson to make his European tour amid rising rift over Iran nuclear deal
内蒙古太仆寺旗宝昌一中2017-2018学年高一上学期期末考试英语试卷
国际英语资讯:News Analysis: Make or break for NAFTA at next weeks talks in Canada
库克回应苹果降速门:下次系统更新允许禁用iPhone降频
中国建造世界最大空气净化站,老外纷纷称赞!
去年我国GDP总量超80万亿元
国际英语资讯:President Trump signs bill renewing controversial foreign surveillance program
蒂勒森:期待前往伦敦美国新大使馆
国内英语资讯:China to hold governments, officials at provincial level accountable for farmland protection
国际英语资讯:Commentary: Govt shutdown exposes chronic flaw in U.S. political system
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |