I've always had issues with gadgets
我曾经是电子产品的致命克星
but not anymore now because I delt with it...,
现在却不是了,因为我找到了解决的办法
Before this whenever I got a phone or a laptop
在此之前,无论何时,我接触到一只手机,或者一只平板电脑
it either stops working or
后者要么不能正常工作
just somebody steals it,
要么就是被偷走
just like that.
这类事层出不穷
My friends used to wonder a lot
我的朋友们都对此倍感惊讶
and feel sorry for me,
也为我感到难过
some even mocked me
有些还嘲笑我
that I should go and bath seven times in the river.
说我应该到河里去沐浴斋戒七次。
But I've learnt over the years
事实上,多年的教训早已让我学会
not to sweat the small stuff,
不要为小事情烦恼
I know what I need and what's best for me,
我知道自己要的是什么,也知道怎样做对自己最好
so this kept me going.
这让我能顺顺利利的度过每一天
So today I woke up just fine,
今天早上,我起床时,一切都很顺利
my phone was working just fine too
我的手机也运作正常
then suddenly out of the blue it just couldn't start.
没想到突然间,它就开不了机了
It got me thinking really hard,
我沉思了许久
my eyes welled up
不禁泪如泉涌
and started to think of another life with no phone,
开始想象自己没有手机,会如何生活
but before drowning in my thoughts
还好,在我被这些思绪湮没之前
I just whispered,
我轻声说道
'Please be fine,
请你好好的
I really am not ready for any expenses at the moment'.
现在我真的没钱去修理你
I kept whispering those phrases over and over again
我一边一边的重复低声念诵着这些话
while checking my phone if it has started already
同时看着手机,希望它重新开机
and the next thing I knew I was answered.
很快我就发现,自己的悄语被听到了
I couldn't be thankful enough.
对我的手机,我感激不尽
So I just wanted to share this
我想要把这篇文章分享出去
and remind us that life listens.
提醒每个人,生活会聆听我们的低语
I know there are times
我知道,有的时候
when luck seems distant and quiet
幸运似乎离我们很远,似乎对我们沉默无语
but we should hold on to our faith.
但我们应该心存信念
So let's not get weary in believing!
让我们一直坚信生活会好起来!
体坛英语资讯:Hamburg win, Cologne relegated in German Bundesliga
职场中,人际关系很重要
国际英语资讯:5 related to Paris police HQ attacker arrested
My Classmates 我的同学
“郭冬临之陷落”炸出一堆神翻译,这些脑洞可以承包一整年的笑点
Mount Etna is 'sliding towards the sea' 西西里岛埃特纳火山“正滑向大海”
Say No to Strangers 对陌生人说不
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Lyu crashes out of 2nd round of snooker worlds
国内英语资讯:Commentary: China-Dominican Republic ties open new chapter
国际英语资讯:British monarch reopens parliament in crunch week for Brexit
国际英语资讯:Time has come for further Greek debt relief: OECD head
怎么能在3个月内改善健康?
白宫举办“带孩子上班日” 特朗普不忘揶揄记者
体坛英语资讯:Injuries for both Real Madrid and Bayern ahead of Champions League semi-final
老外在中国:狗为啥会死心塌地跟着人类?
国内英语资讯:Fighting against terrorism needs to continue in parallel with pushing for ceasefire in Syria
体坛英语资讯:Mainz win, Dortmund tie in German Bundesliga
Who needs a manbag? 哪类男士会选择“manbag”?
Health and Wealth 健康与财富
国际英语资讯:Leader of Libyas largest militant coalition confirmed dead
程序员鼓励师?中国科技公司里的“漂亮女孩”们
联合国敦促缅甸调查对罗兴亚穆斯林施暴的指控
国际英语资讯:Jordan, Japan agree to build strategic partnership
你的出现 照亮了我的十二时辰
国内英语资讯:China, Dominican Republic establish diplomatic ties
尼日利亚总统在华盛顿与川普总统谈反恐和经济
可口可乐和百事可乐,为什么喝起来味道不一样?
国内英语资讯:Heavy rain to sweep south, east China
体坛英语资讯:LeBron James becomes NBA postseason steals leader
国际英语资讯:Syrian army enters Kurdish-held city, air base to help counter Turkish assault
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |