You’re an Artist When:
当你.....时你就是个艺术家:
You have a hard time following recipes without adding your own ingredients.
照着菜谱做饭时你总是忍不住加上自己的配料。
You create half a dozen character sketches every time you attend a wedding or a funeral.
参加婚礼或葬礼时,你总能画出半打人物速写画。
You can’t help but notice the beautiful pattern of veins on your boss’s neck every time he or she screams.
当你的老板嘶声力竭地吼叫,你却情不自禁会欣赏他脖子上血管编织而成美丽的图案。
You suddenly shout, “Wait! I need to write that down.” in the middle of a heated argument.
与人争辩正在兴头,你突然尖叫一声,“等一下!我要把它写下来!”
You can’t stop singing songs about the items on your grocery list.
你无法停止对购物清单上的货品歌唱。
You tell your children to take some risks today.
你告诉孩子今天不妨去冒险。
You have a house full of crooked picture frames – on purpose.
你满屋子都是歪歪斜斜的画框---你有意这样。
You dance with each piece of laundry before folding it.
叠衣服之前,你跟每一件衣服跳舞。
You always see the glass as half sculpted.
玻璃杯对你来说,是件雕塑半成品。
You attend a board meeting and suddenly think, “This could be a musical.”
你参加董事会,突然想到,这真像是场音乐剧。
You ask, “What’s my motivation?” when offered the role of bake sale committee chairperson.
被选为烘焙品销售委员会主席,你问自己,“我的动力在哪儿?”
You see each day as a brand new possibility.
你视每一天为全新的可能。
国际英语资讯:Turkey rejects U.S. proposal for cease-fire with Kurdish forces in Syria
教育部全面取消特长生高考加分
研究发现 微笑能给人造成压力也能缓解压力
国际英语资讯:IMF lowers global growth forecast for 2019 to 3 pct
女性在简历上贴低领照 获面试的机率提高19倍
国际英语资讯:Russia to sign investment deals worth 1.3 billion USD with UAE
英国王室出售哈里王子大婚纪念品 帮助流浪者
体坛英语资讯:Shangri-La to host cross country race
英国王室出售哈里王子大婚纪念品 帮助流浪者
国内英语资讯:China, Singapore agree to enhance BRI, trade cooperation
老外聊天必备缩写,看你会多少?
国际英语资讯:Mexican president downplays alarm over dengue
国内英语资讯:No winner in trade war: Chinese Foreign Ministry
国际英语资讯:U.S. piles up pressure on Turkey over offensive in Syria amid doubts
国内英语资讯:Premier Li urges efforts to promote stable economic growth, improve peoples livelihood
国内英语资讯:China urges efforts to ensure accomplishment of goals set in govt work report
体坛英语资讯:Indonesian top shuttlers warm up for Asian Championships in China
世界睡眠日:10个好眠小贴士,帮你摆脱晚睡强迫症
国际英语资讯:Environmental protests continue in central London despite police warnings
国内英语资讯:China to recycle waste from Pacific countries
体坛英语资讯:Feature: No Barcelona revenge for Dortmunds Alcacer
体坛英语资讯:New weightlifting category introduced at Asian Games
研究显示 气候变化对女性影响更大
90岁李嘉诚宣告退休 香港'超人'时代结束
If There Is No Water On Earth 如果地球上没有水
体坛英语资讯:Chinese womens basketball team gear up for Asian Cup at Canberra training camp
成功人都有什么好习惯?
手机看多了眼睛累?七种办法帮你消除眼疲劳
体坛英语资讯:Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic and Paralympic mascots unveiled
体坛英语资讯:Varene: we tried to ignore Neymar transfer rumors
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |