I have some shirts that need laundering, and I’d like my suit pressed.
我有一些衬衫要洗,还有西装要熨。
Please send someone to pick it up.
请你派人来拿吧。
I’d like to ask the laundry service.
麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。
The rate chart is contained in the stationery folder in your dresser’s drawer.
价格表在梳妆台抽屉里的信件夹里。
Would you please send someone to Room 511 to pick up laundry for me?
你能派人到511房间来把我要洗的衣服拿走吗?
I want to have my shirts washed and my overcoat dry-cleaned. When can I have my laundry back?
我想洗一下衬衫,干洗一下外衣。我什么时候能取回洗完的衣服呢?
I’ll have same-day service then.
那我要当天服务吧。
Do I have to take the clothes to the laundry?
是否需要把衣服拿到洗衣房呢?
I have a silk dress which I don’t think is colorfast. Will the color run in the wash?
我有一件丝质的裙子,我认为不会褪色。洗衣时会掉色吗?
And the lining of my husband’s jacket has come unstitched. It might tear over further while washing.
还有就是我丈夫的夹克衬里开线了,洗衣时可能会变大。
There is the laundry form as well as a bag in your room. Please fill it out and the maid will come and pick it up.
在您的房间里有一张洗衣单,同时也有洗衣袋。请您把表格填好,我们的女服务生会来拿。
Usually it takes two days to have laundry done. But you can have express or same-day service.
洗衣通常要2天。不过,您可以要快洗服务或当日服务。
What is the difference in price?
价格有什么不同?
We charge 50% more for express, but it only takes 5 hours.
快洗服务要多收50% 的费用,不过只需要5个小时。
And for same-day, will I get the shirt and overcoat back this evening?
当天服务是不是我当晚就可以取回衬衫和外衣?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
I will have same-day service then.
那我要当天服务吧。
By the way, a button came off your shirt. Would you like us to sew a new one for you?
顺便说一下,一个纽扣掉了,我们给您缝上一个新的好吗?
Yes. Thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢。
国内英语资讯:China, Germany agree to enhance cooperation within G20
抗议捕鲸,丹麦小美人鱼雕像被喷红漆
体坛英语资讯:Brazilian midfielder Dourado on Sporting Lisbon radar
国内英语资讯:China, Germany agree to speed up talks on China-EU investment agreement, enrich bilateral ti
为了防止学生作弊,居然关闭了全国的互联网
Say, speak, talk, tell “说”不同
英国超市里的货品标签和促销标语
“高智商、高情商”就是聪明?哈佛大学研究:智慧有9大维度,你是哪种天才?
国际英语资讯:Japans lower house passes bill on Emperor Akihitos abdication
国际英语资讯:At least six dead, 21 injured in attack on Mexican bar
阿富汗首都遭到致命炸弹袭击
国际英语资讯:U.S. will withdraw from Paris Agreement: Trump
“领导人找我?打我手机” 特朗普广发私人号码为何引担忧
爱,是欣然接受你的笨拙
比尔盖茨的脑洞,美国开始卖人造肉了
国内英语资讯:China, Germany pledge to forge closer innovative partnership
体坛英语资讯:Wolfsburg sign U.S. international Brooks
国内英语资讯:China stresses security, fairness ahead of college entrance exam
Long 冗长乏味的
Food waste 食品浪费
国内英语资讯:Air, water quality continues to improve in Beijing
WannaCry之后又出更牛病毒,然而开发者怂了
儿童节特供:11本最伟大的英文童书
中国和欧盟结成“绿色联盟”
国内英语资讯:Political advisory body holds symposium on Belt and Road building
科学家说:这8个基因变异真的能给你超能力!
Priming the pump?
国际英语资讯:Syrias Assad says situation in Syria gets better with retreat of terror groups
国际英语资讯:Several people injured in Manila hotel gun attack
谷歌发布美国拼写错误地图:威斯康辛州民众拼不对本州名字
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |