Oh,you have broken the glass.
噢,您把被子打破了。
According to our hotel regulations,anyone who breaks a glass will have to pay it.
根据酒店规定,损坏杯子需要照价赔偿。
I will pay for it. How much do I owe you?
我会赔的,多少钱?
It is a hotel regulation,I do hope you understand.
这是饭店的规定,希望您能理解。
Can I have an extra bed?my son is coming today.
我可以加张床吗?我儿子今天下午要来。
I will give you a call after I contact the Front Office about the rollaway.
我与前厅部联系您家创的有关事宜后马上给你回电话。
Can I have more clothes hangers?
我可以多要几个挂衣架吗?
Would it be possible to have a table in my room?
我可以去房间里再要一张桌子吗?
What else do you need ?
您还需要些什么?
We are very happy to have you,I do hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
我们非常高兴您住在我们酒店,真心希望您在这里住的愉快。
We will send the chairs up before the visitors come.
我们会在客人到来之前把椅子送上的。
Our people will bring the chairs up shortly.
我们会马上把椅子给您送上去的。
When do you need it?
您什么时间需要?
I am sorry,it won’t be possible for today.
对不起,今天是不可能的了。
We do hope you enjoy your stay with us.
我们真心希望您在这里与我们相处的愉快。
According to the hotel’s regulation,the damage must be paid for.
根据饭店规定,损坏饭店物品要给予赔偿。
The glass is broken due to my carelessness,I will pay for it.
由于不小心,我打碎了这个杯子,我会赔偿的。
You don’t have to pay for it.
您不必付钱了。
I notice that the piece of glass on the top of the table is broken. Do you know how it happened?
我发现桌上一块玻璃破了,您知道是怎么回事吗?
I am sorry,I broke it carelessly last night when I was taking some medicine.
对不起,我做完吃药时不小心打碎了。
According to the hotel’s regulation,all damages must be paid for.
按照饭店规定,损坏物品应该赔偿。
Shall I pay for it know?
我现在就要付钱吗?
No it is not necessary. I will add it to your bill.
现在不必了,我可以给您加到房费中去。
I am afraid I spilt ink all over the tablecloth.
我不小心把墨水渐到你们的桌布上了。
Shall pay for it?
我需要赔偿吗?
No,it is not necessary,the hotel will take care of it.
不需要,饭店会自己解决的。
Can I have a rollway bed in my room?my friend is here tonight.
我房间可以加床吗?我朋友今晚在这里住。
I am sorry,I can’t do this without authority from the Front Office.
对不起,不经前厅部授权我无权这样做。
How about getting me an extra blanket and two pillows?
我想多要一床毛毯和两个枕头可以吗?
Yes,I will bring it to your soon.
好的,我马上送来。
国际英语资讯:UK coronavirus death toll hits 21 as confirmed cases top 1,100
奥巴马提名密码专家出任NSA新局长 亲自面试
“哈士奇”的千古癌症 绵延1.1万年
国内英语资讯:Xi holds talks with Pakistani president to deepen ties amid fight against COVID-19
巴黎的出租车大战
曼德拉雕像耳藏铜兔 当局不满要求去掉
国际英语资讯:Biden projected to win Floridas Democratic primary -- U.S. media
体坛英语资讯:Anadolu Efes beat Red Star 85-78 in basketball Euroleague
科学家发现非洲以外人类最古老的脚印遗迹
体坛英语资讯:FIFA President proposes new initiatives for upgrading African football
体坛英语资讯:Germanys Friedrich takes 4-man bobsleigh World Cup overall title
不要迷信“超级食物”!这五种吃法无助于提高免疫力
新研究:咖啡能提高你解决问题的能力
国际英语资讯:S.Korea reports 74 more COVID-19 cases, 8,236 in total
客家菜 家乡情
体坛英语资讯:MLS champions Seattle Sounders acquire Brazilian midfielder Joao Paulo
金钱买不到幸福 也许时间可以
体坛英语资讯:Roundup: Kipchoge, Kosgei lead Kenya hunt for Olympic marathon glory
国内英语资讯:China to take actions to help Spain fight COVID-19 epidemic: Chinese FM
泰国示威者领导人丧生 大选或推迟半年
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus: Xis article on providing strong sci-tech support for winning war against COVID-1
体坛英语资讯:China book 7 womens, 5 mens singles quarterfinal berths at ITTF German Open
英国移民需接受英语技能测试才能享受福利
国际英语资讯:Iraqi president urges new PM-designate to hold early elections
国内英语资讯:CPC praised by foreign parties over sharing Chinas anti-virus experience
泰国大选提前投票受阻 当局寻求收复被占领区域
国内英语资讯:Xi says China to help Spain fight COVID-19 epidemic
百威推出一种摇了才能喝的啤酒
国内英语资讯:China to deepen the reform of government functions, enhance employment stability
国际英语资讯:Diary in Rome: From quarantine to lockdown amid coronavirus outbreak
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |