Instructionsforlife生命的启示
Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
施与别人尽可能多的东西,并要欣然而为之。
Memorize your favorite poem.
牢记你最爱的诗歌。
Dont believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
不要相信你所听来的一切,也不要耗尽你所拥有的一切,更不要将时间都浪费在睡眠上。
When you say, I love you, mean it.
说我爱你时,要满怀诚意。
When you say, Im sorry, look the person in the eye.
说对不起时,要注视对方的眼睛。
Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
至少在订婚半年后再结婚。
Believe in love at first sight.
要笃信一见钟情。
Never laugh at anyones dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much.
对别人的梦想不妄加嘲讽,没有梦想的人不会拥有很多。
Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but its the one way to live life completely.
全心投入地去爱,或许你会受到伤害,可是,这却是使生活完整的唯一途径。
In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
意见相悖时,要公正地争论,切不可大吵大嚷。
Dont judge people by their relatives.
不要以一个人的亲戚来评判此人。
Talk slowly but think quickly.
说话语速宜慢,但反应要快。
When someone asks you a question you dont want to answer, smile and ask, Why do you want to know?
当有人问及你不想回答的问题时,要笑问对方:为何想知道答案?
Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
谨记:不朽的爱情和伟大的成就就要冒巨大风险才可获得。
Call your parents.
要多打电话问候父母。
Say bless you when you hear someone sneeze.
听到某人打喷嚏时,要说:上帝保佑你。
When you lose, dont lose the lesson.
失败时,要记着吸取教训。
Remember the three Rs: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility forall your actions.
铭记3R原则,即:尊重自己,尊重他人,对自己的行为负责。
Dont let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
不可因小事而伤害友谊。
When you realize youve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
一旦意识到自己犯了错误,就要及时采取措施予以补救。
Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
接听电话要保持微笑,因为对方可以从你的声音感受的到你的热情。
Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
与有共同语言的人结为夫妻,那样在你年老时,就会发觉有共同的话题比其他任何事情都更为重要。
Spend some time alone.
给自己留些独处的时间。
Open your arms to change, but dont let go of your values.
勇于改变,但切不可放弃你的价值观。
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
记住:有时沉默是最好的回答。
Read more books and watch less TV.
多读书,少看电视。
Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, youll get to enjoy it a second time.
过一种优质而高尚的生活,那样,当你逐渐老去,回首往事时,才会再次体味到生命的意义。
Trust in God but lock your car.
相信上帝,但要锁好你的车。
A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
爱的氛围对一个家是何等重要,努力营造一个温馨和睦的家吧。
In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation.
与至爱的人意见相左时,要恰当处理当前事态。
Dont bring up the past.
不要总翻旧账,过去的就让它过去吧。
Read between the lines.
要透过现象看事情的本质。
Pray. Theres immeasurable power in it.
经常祈祷,它会使你力量倍增。
Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
不要打断别人对你的溢美之情。
Mind your own business.
管好自己的事儿。
Dont trust a man/woman who doesnt close his/her eyes when you kiss.
不可相信睁眼接受你亲吻的人。
Once a year, go someplace youve never been there.
一年当中,去一次你从未去过的地方。
If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. That is wealths greatest satisfaction.
倘若你发了财,要在有生之年用这些钱去帮助别人。这是财富最伟大的满足。
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
谨记:塞翁失马,焉知非福?
Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
谨记:伟大的友情往往都是付出的多,而索取的少。
Judge your success by what you have done compared to what you could have done, not to what others have done with their abilities.
判断一个人成功与否,要将他的办事能力与实际结果予以比较,而不是将他与别人作比较。
Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
要想得到情爱和食粮,就要不吝舍弃。
为什么有些人看着显老? 科学家发现罪魁基因!
《琅琊榜2》将以网剧形式播出 独家落户爱奇艺
国内英语资讯:One-China principle meets shared aspiration of people: spokesperson
体坛英语资讯:Flamengo beat Palmeiras to remain top of Brazils Serie A
8大错误会赶走好员工
另一半依然疯狂地爱着你的小细节
为什么聪明又成功的人幸福感不足
超500件梦露私人物品将被拍卖 包括她用过的口红
现在社会上怎样才能让人感觉快乐
国际英语资讯:Egypt rejects statement of UN body on recent anti-govt protests
国际英语资讯:Afghans begin voting in presidential election
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Turkeys extension of smoking ban to private cars stirs controversy
一餐吃多少才不会胖?生活小物件来测
善待自己 做最好的自己才能更好地爱人
肯德基推出能舔的炸鸡味指甲油
国际英语资讯:Syrian Constitutional Committee authorized to draft new constitution
体坛英语资讯:Defending champion U.S. pockets opening win at FIBA Basketball World Cup (updated)
考试难哭学生 看英国家长如何反应
泪点低是怎样第一种体验
儿科医生:为了孩子的语言发展 请父母远离手机!
美国科学家研究“起死回生术”
做家务有绝招,各路懒汉网上显身手
史蒂芬·库里有望蝉联MVP 或最具含金量!
读懂身体语言就懂了他的心
你信么? 人这辈子亲密朋友只有5个!
胡萝卜能提高视力?关于视力的15点误解
老外吐槽租房的那些事
研究发现:边听音乐边工作阻碍创造力
早起困难户?7种方法唤醒你,清爽每一天
教授飞机上写微积分 被误认为恐怖分子
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |