【剧情简介】陷入情网的Ariel拿花瓣占卜,还不顾一切想浮上海面去找王子,老螃蟹赶紧拉住她,但是被爱情冲昏头脑的人鱼公主,会听得进去它的话吗?
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
He loves me.
他爱我
He loves me not.
他不爱我
He loves me, I knew it.
他爱我,我就知道
Ariel,stop talking crazy.
艾莉儿,别说傻话了
I gotta see him again tonight.
我想见他,就在今晚.
Scuttle knows where he lives.
史卡托,知道他住在哪儿
Ariel, please.
艾莉儿,求求你了
Will you get your head out of the clouds and back in the water where it belongs?
你清醒一点好吗?
Ill swim up to his castle, then Flounder will splash around to get his attention,and then well go.Down here is your home.
我要游到他的城堡,接着弗劳德会吸引他的注意力,然后我们这才是你的家
Ariel,listen to me.
艾莉儿,听我说.
The human world,its a mess.
人类世界,一团糟
Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there.
海里的生活比陆上要好得多
The sea wee disalways greener in somebody else slake
别人湖中的水草总是更绿
You dream about going up there
你梦想着上去
But that is big mistake
可那是个错误
Just look at the world around you
看看你周围的世界
Right here on the ocean floor
就在这海底
Such wonderful things around you
如此美妙的东西
What more is you looking for
你还奢求什么
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
【重点词汇讲解】
1. He loves me. He loves me not.
他爱我,他不爱我人鱼公主也玩这种揪花瓣的游戏啊~这里Ariel说的不是He doesnt love me,而是He loves me not,这样的句型眼熟么?勿忘我 的花名就是forget-me-not。下次大家也用花瓣占卜时,记得Ariel的句子哦。
2. get your head out of the clouds 别做白日梦了/现实点吧
get ones head out of the clouds是俗语,意为停止不切实际的空想,那么have ones head out of the clouds就类似于中文里说的好高骛远、做白日梦、想入非非这样的意思。所以说XXXX都是浮云啊,咱得把咱的脑袋从浮云里撤出来~
3. Its a mess. 一团乱麻
mess意为一团糟,a mess可以表示一个很乱的地方、一个人和一种抽象事物,如:My house is in a mess. 我的房间乱糟糟的。He is totally a mess. 他整个就一衰人。My life is a complete mess.我的生活各种杯具。
4. The seaweed is always greener in somebody elses lake
英语中有句话:the grass is always greener on other hill,就和咱们说的这山望着那山高是一个意思;在鱼儿的语言中,grass变成了seaweed,hill变成了lake。这话也就是说,人们总以为别人家的饭更香,事实上,自己的家才是最好的哇。