If you’re somewhere between your mid twenties and thirties, you might be experiencing a low point in your life. A trial of confused identity, misguided purpose, and hopeless transition. And, if you’re anything like me, you feel lost, anxious, and panicked. But I do know I’m not the only one out there that feels like this. This monster is the quarter-life crisis, and it is very real for a lot of young people.
如果你现在二三十岁,你可能正处于人生低谷期,对自己的身份感到困惑、目标被误导、转型又无望,经历着诸多的考验。如果你和我一样的话,你大概会觉得迷茫、焦虑又恐慌。但是我知道不是只有我有这种感觉。这个怪物就是四分之一人生危机,而且对许多年轻人来说,它都是非常真实的。
如果你出现以下几个症状,就说明你在经历人生四分之一危机哦!
1. You glare at your cat in the morning as you get ready for work and say, “God, I wish I had your life.”
1、早上你准备去上班的时候,你盯着你的猫咪说,“啊!要是我能过你这样的日子就好了。”
2. “When is life going to feel like it’s supposed to?” Is something you ask. Every day.
2、“什么时候生活会变得像我以为的那样?”是你每天都会问自己的问题。
3. You’re reading this article right now because you Googled: “Quarter Life Crisis?”
3、因为你谷歌(百度)了一下:“四分之一人生危机?”,所以你现在正在读这篇文章。
4. You’re having arguments with your mom again about cleaning your bathroom and being home at a reasonable hour.
4、你又因为清洗浴室以及在合适的时间里回家的问题跟妈妈吵起来了。
5. Visualizing yourself 15 years from now doing your boss’s job makes you throw up a little in your mouth.
5、想象一下15年后的自己做着现在老板从事的工作会想吐。
6. Your monthly routine of expenses being greater than your income is dawning on you as a serious problem.
6、你每个月的日常开支比收入还要多,你才开始明白这是一个严重的问题。
7. You’re having arguments with your spouse and/or roommate that sound awfully like the arguments your parents used to have, that you swore you’d never have, yet are having.
7、你同自己的爱人和/或室友吵起来了,听起来就像你过去跟父母吵架那样严重,你发誓自己从未那样(跟爱人和/或室友吵过),但你就是这样做了。
8. You’ve moved six times in the last four years.
8、在过去的四年里,你搬了六次家。
9. You binge on buying brand names to try and cover up that you’re broke.
9、你狂买名牌货试图掩饰自己的颓丧。
10. You see so clearly the two roads in front of you. A life of comfort and a life of risk. And you’re not sure you have the right car or directions to go down either one.
10、你清楚地知道自己面前的两条路。一条指向舒适的人生,一条通往风险重重的人生。然而,每一条路,你都不确定自己是否准备妥当,是否走对了方向。
11. The phrase you dread hearing the most at work is, “Congratulations, you’re getting a promotion.”
11、工作的时候你最怕听到的话是,“恭喜,你升职了。”
12. You have no idea where to go for answers.
12、你不知道去哪里寻找答案。
13. You’re 99.7% sure a road-trip would fix everything.
13、你有99.7%的把握,来一场公路旅行会让一切都好起来。
上一篇: 川普魔性英语:让全世界译者怒摔饭碗的噩梦
体坛英语资讯:German legend Kahn suing goalkeeper gloves manufacturer
体坛英语资讯:Kenyas Tuwei will not defend Guangzhou Marathon title
Special Gift 特别的礼物
国内英语资讯:China consults public opinion on draft foreign investment law
双语阅读:中国姑娘路边为陌生大爷撑伞,被国外网友疯狂点赞!
你收到过哪些奇葩圣诞礼物?
国内英语资讯: China unveils annual patent award
国内英语资讯:China supports positive interaction between DPRK, ROK: FM spokesperson
《经济学人》盘点2018年度好书 送给爱读书的你
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Ding reaches second round at UK Championship
双语阅读:奥巴马打扮成圣诞老人!为医院儿童分发礼物
体坛英语资讯: Selby, Liang crash out of UK Snooker Championship
国内英语资讯:CPC meeting underlines core status of Xi
双语阅读:想在事业上更成功?养只宠物吧!
赛琳娜康复首次亮相,元气满满!
体坛英语资讯: Scaloni to remain Argentina coach until Copa America
体坛英语资讯:Suarez joins Barcelonas lengthening injury list
国内英语资讯:Commentary: China delivers on commitment to intl responsibilities with larger contribution
国内英语资讯: Chinas wheelchair-bound writer re-elected as chairperson of Rehabilitation International
体坛英语资讯: Chinas Hebei seeks Winter Olympics cooperation with France
明年穿什么衣服最潮?提前解码2019五大流行服饰
国内英语资讯:China welcomes more defense exchanges with Japan
体坛英语资讯:Dortmunds new hero ready for the Champions League
双语阅读:只有少数人能坚持运动,科学家的话让我惊呆了
体坛英语资讯:Analysis: How to ease Bayerns crisis
国际英语资讯:Trump adviser says jobs of Fed chair, treasury secretary safe
体坛英语资讯:Two Chinese snooker players banned for match-fixing
双语阅读:《加勒比海盗》要重启!但德普确认不再出演
国际英语资讯:Feature: Indonesian hospital struggles to cope with bodies of tsunami victims
双语阅读:你和明星见面时,说过什么样的蠢话?