面试中女性求职者常被问及一些有关婚姻的尴尬问题,这是猎头都无法帮其规避的。公司这样的做法当然有欠妥当,面试官当然也不够专业,但既然问题无法回避,那就“兵来将挡,水来土掩,坦然面对吧。
在许多“三资企业和乡镇企业的招聘中,一般都会提出这一问题,其目的是既想长期雇用廉价的劳动力,又不愿承担法律规定应赋予工人的权利和义务。如果你年龄恰好已到婚配或怀孕阶段,回答则要尽量使用一些策略,可以说,“一切以工作为重,决不会因婚姻影响工作、“我尚未有在短时期内结婚的打算等,语言可以模糊一点。
当然,面试者只有对自己清晰定位,对所应聘的公司和职位有足够的了解,做好针对性的准备,才能保证在面试中有出色的表现。
关于婚姻状况的回答
We have been married for ten years.
我们结婚已经10年了。
My husband died three years ago.
我的丈夫在3年前去世了。
I am unmarried.
我没有结婚。
We got married not long ago.
我们刚结婚不久。
I have a five-year old girl.
我有一个5岁的女儿。
My wife works for the government.
我妻子是公务员。
She’s a retired school teacher in Beijing
她以前在北京做教师,现在退休了。
I believe it's a personal question.
我认为这是个私人问题。
关于未来打算
I don't think I will have any baby within three years.
我想3年之内我不会要小孩。
We are going to get married when both of our careers are staying stable.
我们打算等两个人的事业都稳定下来在结婚。
We planed to have a baby after buying our new apartment.
我们打算买了新房后再生孩子。
There is no hurry to get married.
不急于结婚。
Since my girlfriend is still studying as a postgraduate in Beijing University, we will not get married until she is graduated two years later.
因为我女朋友现在还在北京大学读研究生,所以我打算两年以后她毕业了再结婚。
Getting a baby is a big affair, we won't make the decision until we consider it thoroughly.
生孩子是个大事,我们只有经过认真思考后才会做出决定。
I have no intention of manying soon, and even if I did, I plan to continue working for a long time. My career is the most important to me.
我并不打算马上结婚,即使结了婚,我也打算继续长期工作。对我来说我的事业是最重要的。
HR的问题可能是这样的
When did you get married?
你是什么时候结婚的?
What's your marital status?
你的婚姻状况如何?
How long have you been married?
你结婚多长时间了?
Can you tell me if you will get married and have a baby in the near future?
你在近期会结婚生孩子吗?
What does your husband do?
你的丈夫从事什么工作?
If we hire you and go through all the expense of training you, by that time you'll probably want to get married and leave us. Why would we waste our time and money doing that?
如果我们雇佣了你,又花很多钱对你进行培训,可也许到那时你要结婚了,要辞职。我们为什么要浪费时间和金钱呢?
英国将投放千万辆电动车,并废除燃气供暖
国内英语资讯:Cambodian PMs special China tour demonstrates unbreakable friendship: Xi
国内英语资讯:Chinese UN envoy refutes U.S. accusations over counter-terrorism in Xinjiang
国内英语资讯:Chinese president discusses novel coronavirus control with Saudi king over phone
国内英语资讯:State Council circular calls for improving epidemic prevention, control
体坛英语资讯:Yearender: Top 10 world sports news events in 2019
国内英语资讯:China asks businesses to resume operation orderly
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Singaporean leaders hold phone talks on novel coronavirus
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Cambodian PMs special Beijing visit reflects nations profound friendship, sol
体坛英语资讯:Yearender: Top 10 world athletes in 2019
肯德基新推出人造素食炸鸡,大受好评
体坛英语资讯:West Ham sacks manager Pellegrini
国内英语资讯:China offers financial support to resume medical supplies production
只会管爱人叫honey?这里有20种甜蜜昵称 拿走不谢!(上)
国际英语资讯:UK mulls new global tariff policy after Brexit
国际英语资讯:Funding shortfall hampering efforts to transform Africas agricultural sector: AU official
国际英语资讯:Political settlement key to control of small arms, light weapons: Chinese envoy
体坛英语资讯:Former Olympic champions Morisue, Iwasaki to run Tokyo 2020 Torch Relay
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Trump takes victory lap on impeachment acquittal by divided Senate
国际英语资讯:Palestinian gunman shot dead in Jerusalem: Israeli police
体坛英语资讯:Moyes returns to West Ham to replace Pellegrini
国际英语资讯:Barcelona Wine Week gives boost to Spains sustainable viticulture
国际英语资讯:Russian foreign minister to visit Cuba to bolster ties
体坛英语资讯:Colombias Junior secures striker Borja on loan
国际英语资讯:Trump says Mulvaney to remain as acting White House chief of staff
体坛英语资讯:Qatar tie Iran 2-2 in U23 friendly
Excerpts from Lei Feng’s Diary《雷锋日记》节选十二
Shadow 背影
体坛英语资讯:MLS club Philadelphia Union set to re-sign defender Collin on 1-year deal
What is Happiness 什么是幸福
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |