出国旅行当然要体验一下异国的食物了,用餐过程中需要和服务员用英语沟通?在快餐店用英语点餐?超实用的用餐英语手册帮你通通hold住~
用餐篇
终于吃上饭啦!用餐过程中还是有机会和服务员交流的,口语练起来~
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
I'd like a glass of water, please.
请给我一杯水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
可以给我拿一瓶矿泉水吗?
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
May I have some more bread, please.
请再给我一些面包。
I'd like a dessert, please.
我要来一份甜点。
What do you have for dessert?
你们都有哪些甜点?
May I have some cheese?
可以给我一些奶酪吗?
What kind of cheese is this?
这是什么奶酪?
May I have just a little of it?
可以给我一点儿这个吗?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
Is coffee included in this meal?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
May I smoke?
可以吸烟吗?
My order hasn't come yet.
我点的食物还没来。
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。
Check, please.
麻烦请结帐。
Can I pay here?
可以在这儿付帐吗?
We'd like to pay separately.
我们想要分开算帐。
I think there is a mistake in the bill,could you check it again?
帐单好像不太对,你可以再确认一遍吗?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
快餐篇
在快餐店用餐时,当你还没有想好点些什么而后面还有人的情况下,你可以先站在旁边纠结一阵,为了不耽误他人点餐,也为了酝酿一下口语。但是要记得,用餐后不要把餐盘和垃圾留在桌子上哟。
Will you be eating here or take out?
在这用餐或带走?
I'll eat here.
在这用餐。
Take out(away),please.
带走。(美式英语take out,英式英语take away)
Can I sit here?
我可以坐这里吗?
With ketchup or mayonnaise?
加蕃茄酱还是蛋黄酱?
With ketchup,please.
请加蕃茄酱。
A sandwich,please.
我要一份三明治。
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?
Whole wheat,please.
请给我全麦面包。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位子吗?
Bourbon with soda water,please.
请给我波本酒加苏打水。
I'll have a small hamburger, milk, and one large order of French fries.
我要一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。
Can I have a hot dog, please?
请给我一份热狗。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄和莴苣。
Where can I get a knife and fork?
我在哪儿可以拿到刀与叉?
研究:英国新冠疫情或存在1300多个不同源头
除了“I dont like”,“我不喜欢”还可以怎么说?
生态环境部:确保到今年年底实现污染防治攻坚战阶段性目标
国际英语资讯:Thai PM orders urgent relief measures for flood victims
The shiny object? 闪亮之物
国内英语资讯:China urges U.S. to withdraw Xinjiang-related sanctions
Have a platform? 有话语权
每日一词∣联合国“消除贫困联盟” United Nations Alliance for Poverty Eradication
打破惯例!北斗系统新技术超过70%
网友分享身边的“小确幸”:今天让你最开心的事是什么?
Dragon Boat Festival 端午节
国内英语资讯:Virus testing professionals from mainland arrive in Hong Kong to help curb COVID-19 outbreak
乐购仕将关闭半数门店
新冠疫情将使美国GDP未来十年缩水近8万亿美元
白宫专家:美国新冠肺炎疫情进入“新阶段”
每日资讯播报(June 19)
螺蛳粉火出圈,海外网友纷纷试吃,有内味儿了!
必备单品要落单?疫情期间牛仔裤销量骤减
国内英语资讯:Major north China port switches to BeiDou navigation system
英国政府将斥资20亿英镑鼓励民众骑车和步行
美国签证收紧"得不偿失"
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus-Quotable Quotes: Xi Jinping on strengthening military
国内英语资讯:Urumqi ensures medicine, food supply amid resurgence of COVID-19
全球航空业预计到2024年才能恢复
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Chinas BeiDou navigation system contributes to flood control
听说你得了《小白船》PTSD? 恐怖童谣不止这一首
每日资讯播报(June 12)
The Temptation of Pyramid Selling 传销的诱惑
国际英语资讯:White House mandates random coronavirus tests for staffers
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Postponement of HKSAR LegCo election protects peoples welfare: Hong Kong legal
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |